Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 3 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Cecilia looked over at Rebecca as she slumped down, Cecilia listened to Rebecca's words and nodded, her words helped the Golden Queen more than anything, Rebecca had decided to fight fire with fire, maybe all Cecilia needed was to hear someone say it was okay to do that, maybe all she needed was a friend to tell that it was alright, but Rebecca kinda helped her, hearing that Rebecca was going through similar thoughts and feelings as she was helped more than anything, Cecilia nodded and pondered for a moment, Cecilia pushed herself up to her feet and reached her hand down for Rebecca.

"We'll give each other the resolve, we'll give each other the strength we need, and WE Will fight Fire with fire....To hell with it all....I'll prove to Sarah and everyone that The Golden Queen....The Avengers, you, me and Addy....No body messes with us...and I'll prove it tomorrow...I'll leave Sarah a gift on form of her body guard...and we'll declare war on the Gatt Attack!" Cecilia said as she would attempt to pull Rebecca up to her feet.

"And time for us to get stronger in every way, starting here and now in the ring !" Cecilia said as she moved in closer to her taller friend, "Hug" Cecilia would say as she went in to give Rebecca tight hug, and hold Rebecca close for a little while, "Match starts now" Cecilia shouted out with a smile, as she would attempt to hug Rebecca with all her might in a bear hug, and even lift her off the ground a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 3 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Rebecca took Cecilia's hand, smiling as she was pulled up. She hadn't expected Cecilia to go along with being as aggressive with Sarah but she no longer doubted her choices and that was something. She had determination and that's what they all needed, the will to go on even if they were knocked down time and again. They'd get some form of win eventually.

When she was pulled into the hug however what she wasn't expecting was for Cecilia to start sparring again immediately as the hug became a lot more malicious as the amazon was lifted up to the tips of her toes. "ggh..." she grunted, submissions took a lot more out of her than she liked to admit and although Cecilia was nearly a foot smaller and 80lbs lighter she still had enough strength for the bear hug to hurt. "Clever..." she hissed, no real venom but a tone to make it clear that she wasn't going to be hugged until her spine broke any time soon. Reaching down to pull Cecilia into one of the amazon's own bearhugs. Squeezing to get Cecilia to let go while her ribs and back held out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Cecilia smirked as she squeezed hard on her friend, "Come on...you did a similar thing to me in the last spar" Cecilia said with a slight smile, as she remembered back to their first spar, Rebecca had helped her as much now, as she had helped Rebecca before, but now was the time for them to start their journey to become stronger, "I thought so" Cecilia said with a smile as she answered Rebecca's hissing.

But it didn't seem like Rebecca would give Cecilia a strong bearhug, "Gah!..hell" Cecilia let out as the stronger Rebecca bearhugged her and squeezed on her, creating a contest between the two over who's bearhug was best, and the answer was Rebecca's, but Cecilia still squeezed for a while more and added to the pressure, "Grr...this isn't getting us anywhere!....Tell you what....I'll let go and then try to escape, yo can do whatever you want" Cecilia said as gave one last strong squeeze before she let Rebecca go.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

As Rebecca held on as the two had their battle of strength and endurance, wincing as Cecilia's arms caught her just below the shoulder blades while she tried to lift her up but still she held on. Although she lighened her grip when Cecilia told her that trying to out bearhug each other wasn't going anywhere soon even with that last squeeze.

"Whatever I want? You'll regret that." the amazon said, then moving to lift her not to keep her in the hold but spinning around to slam the Golden Queen with a side belly to belly suplex. It was a bit rough but she expected to get as much as she gave. It wouldn't help either of them if one of them went easy on the other, for all intents and purposes, this was an unofficial match.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Cecilia smirked, "Oh I won't regret it , I promise" Cecilia before she was lifted up by Rebecca, maybe she was going to regret it, but this was not going to be fun unless they both put their all into it, they had to push each other and get stronger, "Woah!" Cecilia yelped out as she was spun around and then slammed into the mat, "UUUGGGH!" Cecilia let out as she then groaned in pain, it was not going to be as the last spar.

Cecilia would try and roll around onto her front and being to move up the her feet but it wouldn't go very fast, actually she was moving kinda slow, "B-Becks....don't get mad at me....when I take you down...." Cecilia said with a smile and a friendly tone in her voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

"Why would I get mad at you?" Rebecca asked as Cecilia picked herself up, noting that the Swede seemed to be moving a bit slow. "We'll go all out but I won't get mad. Unless you call me a gorilla or something stupid." she said, dropping into a guard stance, to be on the safe side

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 pm

"Good...because I was planning to go all out Becks" Cecilia said with a smirk as she got up to her feet, she would quickly turn around and look at Rebecca, "Why would I call you any of that...and insult is only good if it fits in to the person some what!...hard to insult you though...the only thing one can say is that you are...well...tall" Cecilia said with a smile, actually trying to mask a complement to Rebecca.

But now The golden queen would move in as fast as she could, throwing herself back against the ropes to gain more momentum, as she would try and bend down as she ran in as fast as she could towards Rebecca and try to spear her, driving her un injured shoulder into Rebecca's well toned abs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"Well...yeah, I am... what's your UGH!" Rebecca grunted as Cecilia moved too fast for her to react in time, the spear knocking her over. The amazon made a mental note as she picked herself up that "going all out" included keeping up a guard.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Cecilia would attempt to move of Rebecca and then quickly take hold of Rebecca's foot before she could get up, Cecilia would attempt to begin twisting on her foot in a type of a ankle lock, she was really being brutal with her twisting putting a lot of power into it.

"Come on Becks!....Am I to much for you!" Cecilia said with a little smile as she knew she wasn't, Rebecca was one of the few people that she actually regarded highly as a wrestler, and she felt some kind of rivalry towards Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Rebecca was already on her front when Cecilia grabbed her foot and twisted it painfully, causing the amazon to grit her teeth with pain but it was far from over. Using her free leg she'd try to press her body up with her hands allowing her to kick at Cecilia with her free leg, hopefully catching the Golden Queen in the stomach with enough force to knock her off.

"...Heh." She said, smiling through the pain. "No-one is too much for me to handle." she said before kicking at Cecilia

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next