Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're Not Gonna Take It!

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

We're Not Gonna Take It! - Page 10 Empty Re: We're Not Gonna Take It!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

"AAgh!" Cecilia shouted out as Adrian's foot made contact with her chin, she staggered back as her hands went up to hold her chin, "Ouch!..." Cecilia let out as she walked up to the bed again looking over at Rebecca and Adrian, she crawled onto the bed and made her way over to Adrian, she flicked on her nose, "That hurt" Cecilia said with a little smile as she flicked her noes.

"And don't worry Becks I'll beat her to a bloody pulp for you...no body threatens a friend of the Golden Queen!" Cecilia said with a prideful tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

"Uh oh." Adrian murmemed as Rebecca put her down while Cecilia recoiled. Flinching a bit too much when the Swede flicked her nose in retaliation for kicking her in the jaw. "You can start by not threatening me!" She said quickly.

They had a plan, they had a team and they had the resources. Things were all going well, for now. "So I don't know about you." she said putting on her best yawn "but it's been a long day so I think I'm just gonna go to bed now."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit, she found relief in her friends and enjoyed their company, she had gotten a group now, she wasn't alone, well she had never really been alone, Fredrik always had her back, but ain't much he could do for her in Friction, and Cat...well Cat wasn't someone Cecilia liked to bring into things, whether she needed to or not, but now she had Adrian and Rebecca.

"Well ...I am beat....and well beat in two ways I guess" Cecilia said quite happily before it turned sad as she words she spoke reminded her of her defeat, "Anyways...I can't go to bed while you are in my bed" Cecilia said as she stuck out her tongue to Adrian, and poked her arm with her finger as few times.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 pm

"Hey, we're gonna beat her sooner or later, so don't worry about it." Adrian said, sitting up on the bed to wrap an arm around her friend before she was vicously poked away "Awww but this bed's sooooo big and comfy." She whined before being scooped up by her best friend.

"And so will yours be." Rebecca told her as she carried the cosplayer over her shoulder.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"Thanks Addy" Cecilia said in quite a serious tone before she was scooped up by Rebecca, "Your bed is just as big and just as comfy!" Cecilia said as she began to take of her clothing and toss it to the side, before she went up from the bed and picked up her blankest and animal pelts, and tossed them to the bed, she looked around on the floor for a while, before she walked to a cupboard and took out a very large t-shirt and put it on.

"Good Night guys!...Sleep tight!" Cecilia yelled out to them, before she crawled up into her bed and crept in under the blankets, trying to fall asleep.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 pm

"Gah!" Adrian shouted as she was carried out "At least wait till the door is closed before stripping!" she shouted back before Rebecca let her go back in her guest room. "So... good night?" She said, it felt wierd, it the first time the two were in the same apartment but different beds for what seemed like ages. As the amazon left to find her own room for the night.

---

A bit later, Adrian was still not asleep. Tossing and turning in the night, why? Well... the room wasn't too hot, it wasn't as though she was thirsty or anything it was just... it was too much of a sharp change for the cosplayer, so used to scrounging for what she could get to find luxury drop right into her lap... well maybe that was it. The place was too modern, starting to get an apprieciation as to why Cecilia seemed to hold it in somewhat contempt as she shuffled around under the covers. The sleek black may have looked cool when lit up but now it just felt so... uninviting.

Walking out of the door dressed in only a pair of panties and a spare T-shirt she found lying around a few sizes to big for her, she moved to the other guest room, slowly opening the door, praying that the thing didn't creak as she sneaked up to her friend, lying spread out across the blankets. Trying to move herself so that the otaku was lying next to her large friend trying to get some rest.

"mmm...can't sleep?" Rebecca asked out of nowhere, almost causing Adrian to fall off the bed.

"n....no." She stuttered, trying to keep her voice down to a whisper as she blushed. Not that the amazon could see it in this lighting.

"Come here." her closest friend told her, pulling her close as they drifted off into sleep, close as though they were sharing the same single bed, even if Adrian's cheeks remained red all through the night.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10