Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 am

"No your not getting away this time you pervert" Cass said as her hand tightened around Sena's throat "I will not let you work you weird charms on me or that girl anymore." Cass said with conviction as she believed that she had Sena right where she wanted her.

Kagami groaned as she recovered from the sudden shove off of Sena but as she looked to where the girl lay she saw Cass strangling the person who was making her feel so good. Kagami wouldn't stand for that and she quickly charged at Cas to try and tackle her off of Sena where she would pin Cass to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"Kheh...C-come on Cass...y-you know you like it" Sena would let out, although even with her confident attitude, she knew she was in a bad position. The girl had caught her completely off guard and Sena was losing oxygen by the second from Cass's choke. Her vision was beginning to become blurred as Cass tightened her grip on her throat. It would normally be easy to pry someone off her for Sena, but the sexually aroused state she was in caused her to not have the force or energy to be able to get her off.

It seemed like Cass was going to get her revenge until suddenly she was shoved off by Kagami. As soon as her neck was free from Cass's grasp, Sena rubbed it, coughing violently from her being choked. It took her a few seconds to regain her breath before she looked over to Kagami and how she had Sena pinned under her. The sight caused her to grin deeply as she slowly crawled over to the two. As she got close enough, she would bring her face over to the side of Cass's, the smirk still there.

"You might say that, but it looks like the girl is going to speak for herself. She likes my treatment I have been giving her, and you and I both know that you like it too Cass. Isn't that right Kagami?" Sena would say, pleased with the situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 am

Cass struggled beneath KAgami as her chance for revenge just slipped away "No get off me" Cass said when she heard Sena's words, she then pushed with all her might and throwing the girl on top of her quite a distance "Just stay out of this" Cass said before turning to Sena "Don't think that she saved you, as now i'm going to hurt you alot more for corrupting her"

Kagami heard Sena's words but before she could say anything, Cass managed to toss her off and to Kagami's misfortune her head hit against a nearby wall knocking her unconscious. Now with Kagami out it seemed like Cass would finally be able to get her revenge.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 am

"Huhuu~ Is that right? You caught me off guard Cass. Don't think I'll let you do it again." Sena would say in response to Cass as she kept her eyes on her with a seductive grin. She would then look up at Kagami who seemed to be knocked unconscious, bringing a bit of a frown upon Sena's face. "You know, that wasn't very nice. The girl looked up to you for a minute there, then you take what she wants away from her like that. I feel sorry for her, poor little one." Sena would say, her frown becoming exaggerated as she would look over at Cass.

"Or is it that you were jealous she was getting so much action instead of you. If that's the case, then I forgive you." Sena would say, her frown curling up to her grin again. "Now it can be just me and you, you've got me all to yourself hun. Question is, what are you going to do with that opportunity." Sena would say, separating her sides of her blazer and shirt that were unbuttoned to expose her breasts fully.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 am

Cass looked over at Kagami but shrugged her shoulders as her sense of caring seemed to go away "Oh well she got what she deserved for siding with you" Cass said as her anger seemed to take over her senses "And no i don't care that she was hogging you as after a few minutes from now your not going to be giving anyone ny pleasure anytime soon" Cass said approaching Sena with an angry glare in her eyes as she reached for Sena's throat again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh I see, so that's your true nature is it? Well good, I prefer them to be a bit..bad." Sena would say, making her way slowly over to Cass before she saw the girl come towards her, arms out attempting to wrap her hands around her neck again. Sena wasn't in a rush to feel the sensation of choking yet again, so she knew she had to act quickly and avoid letting Cass have her way a second time. Reaching out, Sena would attempt to grab at Cass's wrists before her hands reached her throat.

"I don't think so hun." Sena would say as she would try to push at Cass roughly using the wrists she grabbed if she was able to.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 am

Cass continued to slowly approach Sena but as soon as she shot her hand out to choke Sena it was stopped "Hey let go of me you pervert" Cass said as her attack stopped. Cass was then pushed onto her back by Sena leaving her lying on her back in a rather vulnerable position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:19 am

"Didn't I already tell you your words were hurtful?" Sena would say with a grin as she was able to push Cass down, effectively stopping her advance. She would look over the girl as she lie there on her back, wide open for Sena. After getting a good look of her, she would waste no time in pouncing on top of her, mounting her stomach as she did so.

"So here we are again. I knew you were just soo eager to have me on top of you again. You should have just said so in the first place instead of trying to hide it behind a silly revenge plot. Now you're all mine again. We're gonna have some real fun Cass, trust me." Sena would say as she would lean closer and closer towards the girl. She would hope she wouldn't notice what she was doing before she would try to press her right exposed breast over Cass's face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 am

Cass cou;dn't believe that Sena had pushed her down leaving her in a vulnerable postion yet again. Cass also couldn't believe that Sena was now mounting her and saying perverted things "No i never wanted this, i would never have wanted this" Cass said trying to free herself from Sena but having little to no progress. "I will not have you turn me into a little pervert like you did to that girl over there" Cass said motioning towards Kagami and as she did she finally noticed that the girl was unconscious "Wait what happened to her?" Cass said suddenly concerned for the girl she knocked out as her rage filled head finally started to clear "Get off me Sena we have to helmmphh" was all Cass could say before her face was covered by Sena's right breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am

"Hush Cass. Just enjoy the feeling of my soft breast pressing up against your face.." Sena would say as she cut the girl off, trying to make it so her nipple was pressed against Cass's lips. "If you really want to know what happened to her...you happened. Your jealousy went through the roof and you threw her against the wall as she went to protect me from your vicious rage." Sena would say, letting out a grin as she did so.

"But that's all in the past. She'll come to. When she does, she'll probably want to join in, then we can all have this fun together." Sena would say as she would look down at Cass's eyes, which were just peaking out from under her large breast. "Go ahead...give it a good lick Cass. It won't hurt..I know you want a taste."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next