Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

The more Sena triedto cinvince Kagami to just give in the more the girl struggled to get free "No, i'm not like you, you pervert" Kagami said before shivering as she felt the hand on her cheek. Kagami tehn heard Cass's words and her heart just sank as the one person who could help her get out of this mess just asked if she could help make it worse.

Cass smiled at Sena and grabbed her hand before leaning in and trying to kiss Sena but right before their lips would meet Cass would smile and say "Fooled you" and punch Sena right in the stomach. "I came here to get revenge and i won't leave until i do." Cass said.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Sena's grin couldn't have been wider as she saw Cass come towards her and grab her hand. She let out a small seductive laugh, satisfied with the progress that she thought she had made with the girl. "Good choice. I'll make it worth your while." Sena would say as she saw Cass lean in for a kiss. She would go to lean into it herself, but suddenly felt a hard impact on her stomach.

"Gugh!" She lets out as she lets go of Kagami completely, going to hold her gut from the punch from Cass as she would hear her words. "That..was dirty.." Sena would say as she tried to regain herself from the surprise punch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Cass continued to smile as her little ruse had worked and after she saw Sena let go of Kagami Cass rolled away and got to her feet "Of course it wasn't nice i'm here to beat and embaress you, that and make sure you don't corrupt this gir lhere like you tried to corrupt me" Cass said as she moved herself between Kagami and Sena.

Kagami was still pulling on her arm when Sena let go and the girl tumbled backwards before hitting her head on the floor stunning her for a bit but Kagami was glad however that she managed to get free from the grasp of Sena even though she knew she liked the feel of the girls breast on her hand but she couldn't admit it with Cass here and she definitly couldn't admit it in a public area such as this.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Sena rubbed at her gut before she slowly made it to her feet as well. She clicked her tongue a bit from the feeling and that she was able to be caught off guard so easily. Listening to Cass's words, she let out a sigh.

"Come on Cass, is there really any need to be so hostile? I don't get what you're looking for revenge for, I gave you just what you asked me to. That's all I did. I should be getting a thanks for what I did for you. So come on, look I'm sure the little one was enjoying it deep down, just as much as you did. Let's just have some fun. It'll be even better with a third, don't you think?" Sena would say to Cass as she gave her a wink at the end.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Cass glared at Sena as she tried to convince her to become perverted again "I don't think so, i only said those things because you did something to me" Cass said still refusing the idea that she actually did like what Sena did to her of her own free will "And as i said i will not let you lay a finger on that girl again" Cass said again but this time she moved towards Sena and tried to punch the girl in the stomach again.

Kagami was still in a bit of a daze as she watched the two girls begin to fight and she suddenly realized "Uh oh i hope they aren;t fighting because of me" Kagami thought in her head as she really didn't know what was going on between the two but as soon as she was going to be able to stand again Kagami swore she would go over there and try to set things right.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Sena let out a bit of an annoyed sigh when Cass repeated the line that Sena had done something to her. While she may have provoked her in more ways than one, Sena knew the girl enjoyed what she did. In Sena's mind, the girl had the feelings inside her, and Sena had just waken them up. "Cass, how long are you going to try to convince yourself that. There's no need to be ashamed in what you did or said. I enjoyed it as well"

Sena grinned as she said those words, but she didn't expect the girl to throw yet another punch at her. As Cass's fist collided with Sena's gut for the second time, Sena let out another grunt, bending over from the impact of the punch

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

"I'm not convincing myself of anything Snea" Cass said to the doubled over girl "I know that i would never say those things when i am of sound mind" Cass then grabbed for Sena's hair to try and left the girl to an upright position "And i don't care if you enjoyed because i didn't"

As the two girls bickered Kagami finally stood up and rushed over to the two and she shoved herself right in between the two girls with her back to Sena "Stop fighting" Kagami said as she looked Cass in the eyes "I don't know what tis is all about but you don't have to fight over what happened to me" Kagami said convinced that she was the reason why the two were fighting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

"Egh..You didn't enjoy it? That's a laugh. I must be hearing things, but I remember you asking for more just..a few minutes ago." Sena would let out, letting out a bit of a groan as Cass lifts her upper body up with her hair. She was about to reach out for the girl when suddenly, Kagami got in between the two of them.

Sena blinked a few times, confused at the girl's sudden interference, but her confused face suddenly curls back into a grin. "Cass..She's right. We shouldn't fight. We should just...enjoy the fact that we were able to meet again like this so suddenly." Sena would say before she would lean over and attempt to hug her arms around Kagami's neck, her hand traveling across the girl's chest, squeezing and pressing tightly as she went along. "I'm sure the little one here would appreciate a good time. She might not admit it right away..but I bet she has that same exact feeling deep inside like you do." Sena would say softly by Kagami's ear as she narrowed her eyes, keeping a seductive expression at Cass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 am

Cass stepped back as Kagami forced her away from Sena "What are you doing?" Cass yelled at Kagami as she was denied her revenge "Get out of my way so i can beat her" Cass said trying to push Kagami away before seeing Sena wrap her arms around the girl "Hey you get away from her. This is between you and me" Cass said hoping that Sena would let the girl go.

Kagami recoiled back as Cass yelled at her and she started to shiver in fear until she felt Sena's hands wrap around her neck which actualy comforted the scared girl until she felt the hand squeeze her breasts. KAgami jumped alittle thanks to that but then she said "If it will get you two to stop fighting i will try to have fun with you two" Kagami said not really knowing what the fun Sena that Sena mentioned was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 am

"She started it" Sena would say a bit teasingly as she kept her grin directed at Cass. She felt like Kagami was slipping right in her hands and she had the perfect tool to use to get them both to bend to her. She felt like she had the whole situation under control as she heard Cass pleading with her to let the girl go.

She would hear Kagami's words as she was being held by Sena. Her words made her grin grow twice it's size. "You hear that Cass? She said that she would have fun with the two of us. You're really going to deny the girl the fun that she wants to have?" Sena would say before she crouched herself down a bit and tried to turn Kagami around to face her. "You won't regret this, I promise you. Let me know how it feels." Sena would say before she would pull Kagami in and try to plant her lips onto hers, giving her a kiss that would last only a few seconds before breaking it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next