Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 am

Cass couldn't believe her ears as she heard what Kagami said "No don't say that, you don't know what she will do to you" Cass yelled again before glaring at Sena "What did you do to her you pervert" Cass said thinking that this little girl would never let Sena freely have her way with her.

Kagami on the other hand was in for quite a bit of a surprise as she was turned around to face Sena and before she could speak the girl planted a kiss on Kagami making her blush a deep red. But as soon as the kiss was broken Kagami looked at Sena and said I,i,i liked it" Kagami said turning to look away from Sena as she did. LKagami actually did like it but she said those words more out of an effort to stop the fight than her pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cass's revenge!!! (for Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 am

"There you go again with that Cass. How many times do I have to say it? I don't do anything. I only allow." Sena would say, putting on an innocent tone to her voice as she would then break it by giving off a bit of a seductive laugh. She wasn't really to fond of the title of pervert that Cass has been calling her frequently.

She would then turn her attention to Kagami, smiling at her as she had told her that she indeed liked the kiss. Sena nodded her head and caressed the side of Kagami's face with her right hand, running her fingers down her cheek slowly. "That's good, I'm glad to hear it. Do you..want more? There's much..much more where that came from little one." Sena would say as she would pull her face up close to Kagami's teasing another kiss but just keeping her lips an inch away from hers.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 am

Cass was really getting riled up as Sena continued to deny her actions "know this Sena i will beat you and teach you the lesson you deserve." Cass said before watching Sena attack Kagami yet again.

Kagami still shivered everytime Sena ran her hands down her cheeks but she had to admit that it felt good, almost good enough to make Kagami pounce at Sena and snuggle up close to her but as Sena talked to Kagami and teased her with the almost kiss Kagami couldn't help but say "Yes please can we play some more"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 am

"I do have to tell you Cass, I really do like this little one. She isn't afraid to say what she really thinks, unlike you who for some reason still denies it. If you're gonna beat me, go ahead and try it" Sena would say, teasing at Cass a bit as she kept her eyes directed on Kagami.

"I don't think I caught your name little one." Sena would say as she reached her arm around Kagami, trying to grope her bottom to where the tips of her fingers were pressed onto the girl's crotch. "Don't listen to her hm? She's just a bit mad I'm paying so much attention to you. I'm not a bad person at all, I just want to give you what you must be craving for." Sena would say, letting her reply before going to press her lips onto Kagami's again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 am

Cass was becoming even more enraged as Sena began to play with Kagami and Cass couldn't stand as she saw Kagami bending to Sena's will. Cass knew she had to do something but she didn't know how to do it without hurting Kagami as well.

Kagami blushed at Sena's words before stuttering out "I'm Kagami" but before she could continue she felt Sena's fingers tap her pussy and she lurched forward into Sena;s kiss which took her completely by surprise and Kagami almost pushed Sena away before she realized what happened. Kagami knew that Cass was getting angrier but the more Sena talked and touched her the more she just wanted to cuddle up next to her and let her have her way with her body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 am

"Kagami, that's a nice name...Well Kagami..I'm glad you're here admitting your will to have a little..fun...with me." Sena would say as she would keep her grin on the girl while leaning herself back, lying down on the ground, trying to guide Kagami on top of her. "Why don't you give me a little back as well, show me just how much you want to..play" Sena would say as she would grab the girl's wrist and try to guide it to her breast again.

"Now, what do you want to do with them now?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 am

Cass nearly leapt at Sena to stop her from having her way with Kagami but she couldn't bring herself to do it as it seemed that Kagami wanted it to happen. Cass clenched her hands in rage and gritted her teeth still thinking of something to do to stop this sequence of events.

Kagami let Sena pull her on top of her and she felt her hands fall onto Sena's breasts causing Kagami to blush deeply and she accidentally squeezed Sena's breasts. "Um i don't know what i want to do" Kagami said as she had even less experience with sexual activities than Cass did especially with another woman.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 am

As Sena felt Kagami squeeze at her breast, she let out an exaggerated moan, trying to tease at Kagami and make her think she was doing quite a bit. "Oh..what are you talking about Kagami? That was just fine. Just keep that up..move your hand around, give it a good feel." Sena would say, trying to edge her on as she would grab the other girl's free hand and direct it down to Sena's crotch. "Here too...feel my warmth." Sena let out as she looked up at Cass, giving her a wink, knowing that her treatment with Kagami was getting to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am

Cass was fuming at Sena's words and she knew that soon poor little Kagami would be completely under Sena's spell "Get away from her you pervert" Was all Cass could say, however Cass couldn't help but feel alittle left out as part of her still wanted to feel Sena's skin on hers.

Kagami let out a shaky smile as she heard what Sena wanted her to do to her breast and KAgami tried her best as she began to squeeze and move her hand around all over Sena's breasts in an attempt to make her feel good. Now as Sena's hand forced Kagami to feel her crotch however Kagami became nervous again as she felt Sena's sex in her hand and she didn't know what to do as her whole body locked up with nervousness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 am

"Aaah...g-good..you're...doing great for..not knowing what to do" Sena would let out through a pleasure-filled moan as Kagami began to play with her breasts. Sena felt such a rush getting the reluctant girl to do so much to her. It was just invigorating to know that she had bent the littler girl to her will, placing the thoughts in her head of lust towards her. Then she felt the girl's body lock up, her pleasuring stopped as she became nervous.

"Hey now..what's the matter? You were doing soooo good! It's ok for you to do the same to my crotch as well, you know you'd like it." Sena would say, but then she heard the words of Cass, thinking to herself that she would decide to try a little game with Kagami, see how she would react. "Hmm okay fine. Kagami, it seems your friend doesn't want us to play anymore. I guess I'll just be on my way then." Sena would say before letting go of Kagami's wrists and making the motion that she was going to sit up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next