Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 9:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 9:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 9:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 9:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 9:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) - Page 8 Empty Re: Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 am

Cass was in total bliss as Sena returned pleasure for pleasure and Cass tried to keep up with Sena hoping that soon she would reach total satisfaction as she felt her body grow ever closer to an epic orgasm. And even though deep within Cass she knew that this was a horrible way to start her career she couldn't help but like this feeling.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 am

"Aahn...A-Almost there I assume?" Sena says between a moan from the pleasure she was feeling from Cass's tongue. Just as the girl was near her climax, Sena was letting her body reach her's faster than usual as well. She was ready to burst just after making the girl under her do that same thing. Trying to assure that, she would plunge her tongue into the girl's sex again, twisting and turning it as she licked and thrust her tongue in and out of her womanhood.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

Cass felt a disappointed twinge as Sena stopped licking her for a second but the moment Sena dove back into her sex Cass couldn't help but explode in orgasm making her release a long moan into Sena's pussy as her pussy spilled out of her. Cass's body also began to shiver and move on its own as it had never experienced a feeling like this before.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am

As Cass reached her orgasm, exploding from her sex, causing some to shoot into Sena's mouth, Sena lets out a moan of approval, licking and swallowing the juices that ended up on and in her mouth. The arousal from seeing that she had caused the girl to climax caused Sena herself to lose control as she burst, letting out her juices onto Cass's face.

"Aaah..Well..that was great..." Sena says as she rubs her sex against Cass's face and then chest a bit to clean herself up. She would then slide her panties back into place and grin down at Cass. "Well, I hope you...enjoyed yourself..you..definitely deserved it." Sena says as she bends down, planting a kiss on Cass's coated mouth, breaking after a few seconds as Sena stands back up, licking her lips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 am

Cass had nowhere to run as Sena's sex exploded in her face forcing her to taste and swallow most of Sena's love juices. However Cass soon found herself being humiliated as Sena rubbed herself all over Cass's face and breasts spreading the juices all over her upper torso. Now as Sena got up off of Cass, she gasped for air as she hadn't even realized how much air she lost being trapped in Sena's sex but to top off Cass's humiliation Sena kissed her which caused Cass to blush even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am

"Hu hu hu you're too cute." Sena says as she watches Cass gasp for air and then blush at her kiss. Sena dusts herself off a bit, reaching for her dress shirt as she throws it onto her shoulder. Looking back down at Cass, Sena would nod her head and let out a sigh. "Well, we should do this again some time. It was fun wasn't it?" Sena says as she adjusts her breasts a bit, purposefully bouncing them around.

"Unless you still want something else right now?"

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 am

Cass just moaned on the ground as her world was still shaking from everything Sena had down to her and of course Cass was still trapped in post orgasm bliss as well so the only response Sena would be able to get was a moan of pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 am

Sena tilts her head as Cass's lack of response, but then gets it after a few seconds that the girl was still handling what she had just experienced. Sena grinned from ear to ear as she turns her back to the girl, starting at the entrance ramp. "I'll just let you deal with the great feelings you had tonight. Remember though, any time you want any more, you'll know where to find me. I'll be waiting." Sena says, turning her head back to the girl and winking at her before beginning to head out of the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

Cass just laid in the ring as her body refused to ove but in her head she knew what had just happened and as her thoughts began to go back to the way they were she swore vengeance against the girl who had just humiliated her in fornt of an entire crowd during her first match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 am

Sena laughs to herself a bit, completely oblivious to the fact that Cass had been trailing her thoughts back to ones of vengeance as she walks off, confident that she had turned the girl and done it completely. Walking back up the ramp, her music would play again as she would purposefully exaggerate her steps, causing her breasts to bounce with each one. Her first match had gone extremely smoothly in her opinion, she had hoped to see the girl to be able to turn her again, however she didn't know that the girl would actually be wanting to get back at her.

Winner by Verbal submission: Sena Iwakura

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8