by Kookio Today at 12:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 12:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 12:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) Empty Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Wreslters can only win by obtaining a verbal submission from her opponent.

Cass was sitting backstage cleaning her sniper rifle to try and calm her nerves before her first match. As Cass finished wiping down the barrel of her gun however she heard her music begin to play over the loudspeakers. Cass then holstered her rifle on her back and onto the stage wearing her black and grey outfit, Cass then casually made ehr way to the ring ignoring all the catcall and whistles from the crowd. Cass then slid into the ring and handed the ref her rifle before saying "Don't mess around with that its very precious to me" Cass then turned around and waited for her opponent to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) Empty Re: Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am

Sena Iwakura had finally made it to the AFW where she was looking to seek out further ways to amuse her desires that she had found out that she had. She knew her in ring ways would be welcomed, and just hearing the crowd bend to her ways while she can toy and mess with her opponent, she knew she would be in for quite the treat. Graced with such a beautiful and sleek body, accompanied by her hard training which had toned it out to almost perfection, in her mind she was the best looking one to enter AFW, able to manipulate any person, male or female, to wanting her charms.

Making her way through the hallways, she stood at the curtains, awaiting her cue as she purposefully adjusted her breasts in front of the few crew members that were standing there waiting to cue her in. Wearing nothing but a white dress shirt and a plaid skirt, along with wrestling boots, her large breasts were barely being contained as she had her shirt buttoned down to near halfway down her breasts. Finally, after a few minutes as her opponents music died down, "Dirty Diana" from Michael Jackson fills the arena as she is given the cue to head out.

The lights turn to a blue and purple tint as a spotlight shines on Sena as she appears on the stage area. Met with a large amount of whistling from the crowd, the newcomer made her way down to the ring, purposefully walking in a sensual way that would cause her breasts to bounce with each step. As the reaches the ring, she grabs the ropes, lifting herself up as she slowly slides in underneath the bottom one. She gets to her feet as she backs up into her own corner, her eyes on her opponent's.

"Weeeell hello there. Those are some clothes you're wearing." Sena says before she eyes the rifle that Cass had handed to the ref, causing her to frown a bit. "I don't have to worry about that thing do I? Although im suuure you wouldn't use that on someone like me anyways." Sena says as she leans back in the corner a bit, stretching her arms above her head as she talks.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

"Cass looked at Sena as she stretched her arms above her head "No i wouldn't use that rifle on you unless i have a good reason too" Cass said flatly. "Now i hope you don't mind me ending this match fast" Cass said cracking her knuckles. Cass then entered a fighting stance she learned from the military "So Sena i hope you don't bruise to easily."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 am

Sena lets out a bit of a sigh at the girl's response and statement. Cass was definitely focused on just beating Sena down, and it seemed like she really wanted to do some damage. Sena had to make sure she didn't take the girl lightly. In her mind she thought that her strength would be able to match or even surpass her opponent's but she wasn't truly sure about that considering her knowledge about her opponent was slim.

"Woah, slow down there. Why don't we get to know eachother a bit first before we jump right into it huh? My name's Sena, what might yours be?" Sena says, taking a few steps towards her opponent as she looked her up and down, examining her body more than anything and trying to make it obvious that she was doing so. "Oh and, just to give you an answer to your question, I think I'll pass on the match going by too quickly. I like to enjoy my time, take it nice and slow, if you know what I mean?" Sena continues, crossing her arms under her large breasts as she does so. "Unleeeess, you'd already like to give into me, and we can skip this match and just..have a little fun?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:54 am

Cass felt alittle uncomfortable talking to Sena but she felt she should at least tell her, her name "I'm Casia Crimson" Cass then shifted in her stance alittle as she didn't like Sena watching her like that "Oh and it will be a short match and i don't know what you mean but i will not just give ion to you" Cass then moved closer to Sena in an intimidating way "Now lets stop talking and get this fight over with" Cass said waiting for the bell to ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 am

"Casia hm? That's definitely a nice name..fitting for a nice looking girl such as yourself." Sena says with a bit of a grin before she hears the rest of Casia's words. The girl was definitely a confident one, and straight to the point as well. "An aggressive one aren't you? I can honestly say those are the best. The most fun to tame in the end...as for your predictions, I wouldn't be so sure of that. Besides, you don't even know yet what I'm capable of now do you?" Sena says as she meets Casia's intimidating step with her own.

Sena was liking the girl already, she seemed like she was definitely going to put up quite a fight if her abilities is just as good as her talking is making them out to be. As the two stare at eachother for a few seconds, the bell finally rings as Sena brings her arms up in the ready. She takes another step towards the girl, signalling to start a lock-up situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 am

Cass moved towards Sena as the bell rang and she accepted her lock-up "I don't care what your capable of" Cass said before pushing towards Sena at the start of the match "I'm going to show you what i can do though" and as Cass pushed towards Sena she would quickly shuffle forward and attempt to slip one of her legs behind on of Sena's and harshly throw her down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 pm

"Hey now, that isn't too nice, I might take offense to that." Sena says, keeping the grin on her face as she feels Cass pressing forwards on her. She didn't seem to have much trouble fighting in the little test of strength, but as Cass swings one of her legs around hers, it takes her a bit by surprise. Sena lets out a bit of a surprised yelp as she is tripped backwards, landing on her back.

"Egh..Not bad.." Sena lets out as she rubs her back, the impact surprisingly rough. She tries to roll away as soon as she could though, hoping she could get out of the way and avoid a followup from the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Cass however was too slow to follow up on her attack against Sena but that didn't bother her as she stepped back and waited to see what Sena would do next "That is just the beginning and soon i will have made you submit to me" Cass said as she began to circle Sena trying to find a way to quickly take the girl out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm

As Sena got back to her feet, she dusted off her shirt a bit. Rolling up the sleeves, she brings her arms up, keeping her eyes on Cass as she begins to circle around her. "Ooh we'll just have to see about that won't we? I think you'll be pleased to give up to me by the end of the match. As soon as you do we can start our little...after-show. I'm sure you're looking forward to that aren't you?" Sena says, her grin curling wider as she speaks.

She watches her movements closely, making sure that she doesn't hit her with any surprise attacks as she circles her. Waiting for her to end up on the side of her, Sena would quickly turn towards the girl before shooting her arm out. She would attempt to grab her arm and pull her in, looking to try and get her into a headlock where she would purposefully adjust it so her cheek would press up against her large breast.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next