Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 am

Cass stuck out her tongue like she was told but then Sena planted her crotch right on Cass's mouth causing the girl to experience a odd taste of a womans pussy. Cass actually began to lick like she was told but the strange smell and taste of another woman's pussy overwhelmed Cass and she began to squirm uncomfortably beneath Sena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

Sena lets out a moan as she feels Cass's tongue lick her sex. It was a very long while before she felt something such as that and she was loving the fact that she was receiving such a treatment from a girl who was supposed to be her opponent for the match. Suddenly though, Sena began to feel Cass squirm underneath her, causing her a bit of aggravation.

"Hey now, what are you doing?" Sena asks as she lifts her hips up a bit more again, removing her pussy from Cass's mouth. "Was that too much for you? Maybe I should have just let you go at your own pace huh? I know my amazing taste might overwhelm you a bit, but you were doing great. I'll give you a bit of a reward then for at least starting." Sena says before she slips Cass's panties down her legs a bit before slowly and gently running her fingers across and around the girl's sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Cass was relieved when Sena removed her crotch from her face "I,i'm sorry but i've never done this before and the taste and smell was just odd" Cass then however let out a long moan as Sena began to play with her crotch forcing Cass to bite her lower lip in pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

"Hmmmm" Sena lets out in an exaggerated thinking tone as she continued to slide her fingers along Cass's exposed crotch. "You say that, but you don't seem to have any problems with me stimulating you now do you?" She continues with a bit of a grin on her face. She was enjoying so much the hesitant nature of Cass, but loving the fact that her body and her inner thoughts were begging for her to be pleased.

"You want to give it another shot?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 am

The fingers around her pussy were really making it hard for Cass to think let alone speak. Cass could only nod her head yes as Sena continued to tease Cass about her hesitant nature. However Cass knew that this time she would have to do better if she wanted to have Sena make her feel even better.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:27 am

"Goood, I do admire your determination though. Sena says, teasing her a bit as she does so, circling her crotch with her fingers. "Ok then, open wide." Sena continues as as she lowers her crotch down, pressing her bare sex against Cass's mouth for the second time. "Just remember what I told you to do, and I'll return the favor of course."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

Cass squirms for a moment as her face was engulfed by Sena's crotch again but soon she stopped and did as she was told although her licking was slopping and rather slow as she was still hesitant about doing this. Cass however wouldn't stop as if she did she knew Sena wouldn't hold up her end of the bargain and theats all Cass wanted was for Sena to do exactly what she was doing to Sena right now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

As Sena feels Cass squirm a bit, she clicks her tongue thinking it was going to be a repeat of last time. However she then, seconds later, felt the girl's tongue enter her sex, sending out a wave of pleasure through her body as she did so. "Th-there you go...not the greatest..but not bad.." Sena says through a long moan as she squeezes her thighs onto Cass's cheeks just a bit because of the tense feeling Cass's licking was giving to her body.

"J-just like I said, I'll return the favor." Sena says as she tilts her head down, her mouth just inches away from Cass's crotch. She would then press her mouth against it, sticking her tongue out and into Cass's sex as she would almost expertly begin to lap at the girl's womanhood, letting out vibrating moans as she felt her own pussy being licked.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 am

Cass shivered as her body experienced an entire new type of pleasure that her body had never felt before. Cass couldn't help but moan into Sena's sex but she refused to stop her own licking even as her bodys pleasure centers began to take over causing her body to turn to mush beneath Sena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 am

"Good...right?" Sena lets out before she plunges her tongue in again deeper into Cass's sex, keeping her own planted flat on the girl's mouth. Cass's work with her tongue wasn't much to brag about because of her inexperience, however it was still giving Sena the chills and sensations of pleasure that she would want. Overall, she was definitely satisfied with her 'victim's work.

Licking inside and around Cass's sex, Sena would keep up her assault while returning the moans that she heard from Cass right back at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next