Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Clyde was honestly expecting what ever Heather had in store for him to not be anything good, watching her reach into the drawer he expected her to pull out something to hit him with, but would be surprised to see nothing really all that large or heavy in her hands. In fact he couldn't even see what she pulled out of the drawer, and before he knew it, Heather was already standing right in front of him, pressing up against the wall that he had leaned on earlier.

He see's Heather's hands reach up to his mouth before feeling her fingers force their way inside. Although he hesitated to open his mouth at first, he would be surprised to discover Heather place a breath strip onto his tongue, feeling the tiny mint slowly dissolve before he felt Heather press her lips against his own and kiss the Texan passionately. Although he was alarmed at first, Clyde would relax and quickly melt into Heather's embrace rather quickly, returning the kiss as he draped his arms around her waist. Staring at her for a moment as he felt her lips part away, before he saw her face twist into a sudden glare that confused Clyde for a moment until he suddenly struck in the stomach by Heather's knee that had suddenly lifted up and struck Clyde in his abdomen, knocking the wind out of him as he dropped to the floor of the floor of the apartment, clutching his stomach.

"Dammit... Shoulda.... Saw that comin'...." Clyde would groan out to himself as he clutched his aching stomach, upset with himself about letting his guard down like that. He then looks up at Heather as he hears her speak to him before she walks away, staring at her, wide eyed and in disbelief that she would do that to him and just leave him like that. It reminded him so much of what Bonnie did at the arena earlier that night.

"Why don't you help me up? My legs are tired as hell." Clyde would respond bitterly to Heather as he tried to spite her with his smart-ass remark, not wanting to just let her walk all over him like that. "If she thinks im just gonna join her bed after pullin' that shit, she's got another thing comin'!" Clyde thought to himself as he looked up at Heather from the floor. Getting a strange feeling that a long night was ahead for the both of them.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Heather stops in her tracks as she hears Clyde's words. Down the hallway, one hand on the doorway to the bedroom, she stops. Standing still, she runs her other hand through her hair, staring into the bedroom as if thinking of how to reply to his words. Her face was full of a mix of exhaustion, frustration, aggravation, anger, and impatience as she shakes her head a few times. Finally Heather takes a step back from the doorway, taking a few steps back up the hall as she turns around, looking at Clyde.

With her hands on her hips she stares at him as he looks up at her from the floor. "Excuse me? Help you up? Maybe you should have thought of how much trouble you would have standing before you decided to drink it up instead of coming home." Heather says before taking a couple more steps towards him. "I'm not going to do you any favors or reward you for what you did. You should feel lucky that I'm willing to share the bed with you tonight Clyde."

Clicking her tongue, Heather crouches down near Clyde as she continues to stare at him. "But I am, so hurry up and pull yourself together. Come to bed..I was waiting for you for too long." Heather says before standing again and turning around, going to head off for the second time towards the bedroom.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Looking up at Heather with a groggy eyed stare from the floor as she makes her way back towards the Texan, Clyde stares at Heather as she looms over him, seeing just how tired and frustrated she really was with that look she was now giving him. He would lay there, slouching against the wall with his eyes rolled to the side as he let Heather scold him, trying to just ignore her 'nagging'.

But Heather would grab his attention however as she crouched down and said her last few words while keeping her gaze fixated on him. Clyde would then frown as Heather finished speaking, hearing her say that she had been waiting for him, unable to help himself from feeling an odd mix of guilt of happiness from knowing that, figuring that she really did care, in her own bossy, sometimes bitchy way.

"Aww Hell..." Clyde would groan in slight frustration before he forced himself to his feet, stumbling a bit before he adjusted himself and quickly made his down the small hallway towards the bedroom, going right after Heather as he dragged his feet to catch up with her before she stepped inside the room.

If he managed to catch up with Heather, Clyde would step up against Heather from behind, attempting to get arms around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder, leaning himself upon her with a sly grin, not caring if she didn't like him doing this.

"You're really makin' it hard to just step outside this place... Especially if you're gonna be losin' sleep over me bein' away..." Clyde would mutter into Heather's ear carelessly, trying to smooth things out between them again, even though it probably wasn't the best time.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 pm

As Heather makes her way back to the bedroom, she is stopped for the second time. However this time instead of it being from Clyde's words, he actually physically stops her. Heather lets out a gasp as she feels Clyde wrap his arms around her waist. She turns her head to his as he rests it upon her shoulder, as she clicks her tongue again and places her hands on Clyde's wrists, gripping them but weakly.

"G-get your hands off me. I...said you weren't going to get any rewards tonight. You made a mistake and it's not just going to slide like that. Not tonight..so..let go." Heather says, although she doesn't use much force to try and remove his arms from around her waist. Instead she just out a sigh, frustrated at the whole situation, at Clyde, and at herself.

"When I said come to bed...I didn't mean this..You..don't get this tonight. I was only waiting..so I could kick your ass again..but I'm too tired so stop.." Heather continues. "What you said out there..you had to go and say it didn't you. I was just getting over you coming home. You ruined your chances by saying what you did." Heather bites her lip a bit before turning around in Clyde's embrace, now facing him as she pulls his head up with her hands, planting another kiss on his lips, keeping it for a few seconds before breaking it off again.

"That..was just to get you off and out of here. It wasn't a reward and that's all you get. So hope you're happy..Now let me go before I have to kick you again...then come to bed, how many times do I have to tell you...just come to bed..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Even as Heather told Clyde to let go of her, he kept his arms clutched around her tightly. He figured that if she really wanted him to let go of her, she would have used a lot more force to push him away.

"Yeah, a mistake. Im gonna make a lot of those..." Clyde would muse to Heather with a sly smirk as he kept his arms wrapped around her waist, practically teasing her at this point.

But as Heather began to speak and tell Clyde that he had ruined his chances with her tonight, he stopped teasing Heather in order to listen to her. Taking in all that she had to say regarding what he did, how she felt, what she wanted and what she didn't want. Once again he felt guilty and barely understood why, but either way it bothered him, to the point where he put only half the effort into returning Heather's kiss before she eventually broke it.

"Just to get me to let go, huh?" Clyde would respond bitterly to Heather before he did in fact let her go. "I ain't done nothin' that bad other than tellin' you're goddamn brother how it really went down between you and me..." Clyde spat out a frustrated scowl before he walked away from Heather and fell onto the bed, still wearing his boots.

"Dunno how you plan on makin' this here thing work! Tryin' to make a drunk man-whore into a daddy who didn't even have a daddy in the first place...Shoulda never got so goddamn attached to ya,,," Clyde would remark in a frustrated and bitter tone as he buried his head into the pillows, on the edge of falling asleep.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 am

As Clyde let go of Heather, even as she was the one who told him to let go, an almost empty feeling came over her. She wasn't fighting Clyde's embrace earlier, she knew she shouldn't have tried to like it, but however she couldn't help but feel a sort of warmth and comfort when Clyde had his arms around her. She could feel he put alot less effort into the kiss she brought on him than usual, and she stared at him with her mouth slightly open as he said his words to her.

"You...didn't have to though.." She says, trying to keep her ground in the conversation, but her voice was small in comparison to the tone Clyde was beginning to take. She looked at Clyde as he dropped himself on top of the bed with his boots still on. It was what she was asking him to do this whole time, and she wanted to join him and just sleep through the night finally, the long past two days she's had to end with her and Clyde sleeping closely, comfortably. However as he says his next words it causes Heather to stop on her tracks, crossing her arms under her chest and looking down.

She feels as if she has the answer to his questions, up until he says the last few words of his statement. She doesn't know why but hearing his almost regretful tone as he says he should have never gotten attached to her causes a sharp pain in her chest. She opens her mouth more, as if she was about to say something, but nothing comes out. She bites her lip, struggling for an answer from inside her as he says those words. The whole thing she's forced onto him, her ways caused him to get attached to her, which she's thinking was quite against his will as well. The whole thing was to just get back at him at first, but she herself has ended up being drawn closer to Clyde, wanting to stay with him for support forever.

"I...saw...at our first meeting...your concerned eyes..they just...." Heather says, finally getting something out but she just couldn't get anything more out. She still had her conflicting feelings deep inside, although the attraction has taken quite the higher position than her hatred. He's changed her quite a bit and visa versa, however right now she couldn't answer to his words. Struggling with herself to hold in her sadness from the last part of his words, she instead of entering the bedroom, walked back into the kitchen. She couldn't deal with herself and his words so she couldn't bring herself to enter the room. Sitting at the table, she put her head down on it on top of her arms, trying to sort out her thoughts while holding back the feeling of tears.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 am

As Heather left the room, Clyde would remain on the bed, keeping his head buried in a pillow while he continued to just mumble every harsh thing he had to say to Heather with his slurred speech.

He had no idea that his words had affected Heather so much, unaware that she had already left the room. Maybe it was the whiskey. Maybe he just didn't care about what he said to her. Either way as lifted his head to look back at Heather, he would notice that she was gone.

"Ey! Where you at!? Thought you were gonna join me in here!" Clyde would bellow out to her as he rolled over on the bed and fell off of it, hitting the floor with a loud thud as he landed his side.

"Eyy!! Heather!! I fell! Come help me up, babe!!" Clyde would shout to her from the bedroom, as the drunk was failed to rise his feet as he laid on the floor before he began to realize that she wasn't around to help him.

"Ey!! Heathy!! I'm a mean bastard but I love ya, babe! Don't be like Bonnie!!" Clyde would shout out at Heather he limply kicked his leg up and hung it on the bed, still unable to rise back on his feet.

"Don't be like Bonnie... Don't leave me the.... Goddamn floor..." Clyde would slur out before he thought of his sister leaving him, a bitter memory that would rile him up quite a bit. "Clyde Gastin don't need nobody....." Clyde would mutter to himself in a rather bitter tone as he slurred his words out. He felt that he was in the right and everyone else was wrong, that nobody was trying to help him, not even Bonnie or Heather. He felt that everyone was just forsaking him left and right.

As he remained on the floor, drifting off into sleep, he told himself that he didn't care that everyone was 'turning against him' and that he needed no one. At least that's what he told himself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:54 am

Sitting at the kitchen table, Heather can't help but let the tears flow. She slammed her fist on the table, fed up with the state she was in and how often she's been brought to this way recently. However, she noticed her fist slamming on the table was followed not that long after by a loud thump. She lets out a gasp as she hears it, confused at first until she hears the voice of Clyde yelling from the bedroom.

Clicking her tongue, she fights herself from crying again as she hears him. She clenches her fist, debating whether or not she should go back to the bedroom. It felt hard for her to face him after he seemed so regretful about being with her, and that fact in itself frustrated her to no end. However the one line that seemed to convince her fully was when he mentioned his sister. "Dont..be like Bonnie?" Heather says to herself, remembering Clyde describing his troubles earlier and his sister being part of them.

Pushing the seat back, Heather stands up before walking back down the hall. Her face was wet from her tears, which were partly still flowing as she looks at Clyde who is lying on the floor. Letting out a small laugh behind her teary face, she walks over to him before lifting him up and placing him back on the bed. "I...remember it was you that said...we all need some help sometimes...I'm...here." Heather says, not caring if he was asleep or awake at the moment.

Bringing herself to try and handle with what was going on, she realizes she needs all the sleep she could get. His comment earlier still running through her head and heart, she tries to ignore it as she walks around the bed, slipping herself into it. She keeps a gap between her and Clyde on the bed, only because of her not being able to fully ignore what was said earlier, as she closes her eyes, trying to drift to sleep.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4