Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

"mmmmm..." Natalia moaned feeling Lisa's tongue on her sensitive tits, her nipples hardening fully now, and then she gasped when she realized the cute shorthaired redhead was rubbing her crotch, making her shiver and get on the tips of her toes for a second.

But Natalia didn't let go the headlock and squeezed harder on Lisa's head, pushing with her arms down to then take a quick run and jump down, trying to slam Lisa's face into the mats with a bulldog kind of move. "Hope you like this too!"

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Lisa was content with how the situation was but when she felt Natalia start to move she became worried "Hey wait don't do this" Lisa said before the mat came up and met her face full force. Lisa bounced off the mat alittle as she groaned in pain from the viscious move. "Ouch did you really have to do that?" Lisa said as she rolled onto her back holding her head in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yep... I totally had to." Natalia said giggling as she quickly got to her knees and moved to Lisa, trying to keep the momentum going. She knew that to win Lisa had to be naked, and after stunning the cute cardshark with that move, Natalia felt it was a good time to even things.

The Dream stood up and grabbed hold of Lisa's legs, to then twist her to the side, trying to step over and roll Lisa on her belly to trap the cute card shark in a standing boston crab.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 pm

"Hey lets talk about this" Lisa said as Natalia rolled her over and placed her in the boston crab "Look i'm sorry for cheating, so how about you just let me up and we can start over" Lisa hoping that Natalia would listen to her demands but of course Lisa knew better than that but Lisa's luck has mabye stranger things happen. Lisa however wondered what Natalia was going to do to her as in her head she thought of a thing or too she wouldn't mind happening but of course she was usually the one in the dominate position in her little fantasies.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

"Sure...we can talk..." Natalia said as she sat down on Lisa's back securing the boston crab by trapping Lisa's ankles under her armpits. "After I win, we'll talk..." The Dream added giggling as her hands moved to Lisa's panties and started to pull them up along her legs, trying to remove them. "We can go have a drink or dinner or whatever you want..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hey who said you were going to win" Lisa said as she bega nto struggle in Natalia's grip but when she felt her panties begin to be removed "Wait don't start with those" Lisa said blushing as she had never been stripped like this in front of an audience before, Lisa also had never revealed her netherregions to anyone before either so this was quite a new and almost unwanted experience for her. Now deep down in Lisa's thoughts however she couldn't help but feel aroused by the way Natalia was taking control of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Why not with these?" Natalia asked pretending innocence as she removed the panties fully from Lisa's left leg. She let go that leg to turn her boston crab into a single leg crab, holding Lisa's right leg firmly trapped and bent. "You have quite a nice pair of legs...." The Dream said, rubbing Lisa's left thigh with one hand. "...and ass..." She added spanking the cute cardshark's ass. "...and pussy..." Natalia giggled as she ran her fingers softly over Lisa's sex.

"Just relax... Ok?" The dark haired beauty said as she leaned back, bouncing her ass a little harder on Lisa to punish that sexy back. Then Natalia brought two fingers from her free hand and sucked them, coating them in saliva before returning them to Lisa's pussy, begining to massage it gently, trying to spread the labia.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Lisa blushed deeper as Natalia completemeted her netherregions but a shiver went down her spine as her ass was spanked and her pussy was played with "Hey now not much for foreplay are you" Lisa said as she tried to kick Natalia away with her recently freed leg "Hey and besides i still have my top on so you can't win yet" Lisa cntinued hoping that something she said would get NAtalia off her so she could get back into the fight. However that train of thought was soon interrupted as Natalia returned to her pussy causing Lisa to moan in delight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 pm

"Poker doesn't counts as foreplay?" The dark haired beauty asked playing innocent as she leaned back to avoid Lisa's attempts to kick her and slammed her but hard on the small of Lisa's back to convince the Card Shark of not trying to do that again. "I know the rules, silly Lisa..." Natalia said as she begun to slip her fingers inside Lisa's sex, probing her carefull to test the tightness and the wetness. "I have to strip you and then make you cum to win." Natalia explained as she started to work her fingers slowly in and out. "But nothing says I can't make you cum... Strip you... And then make you cum again"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

The butt slam did make Lisa think twice about trying to kick Natalia again. However what was more distracting to Lisa was the fact that Natalia had invaded her pussy uninvited. Natalia would notice that Lisa was actually getting really wet but what she would notice more would be the tightness of Lisa's sex and although she wasn't a virgin, Lisa still ahd very few sexual experiences in her life. After another moan however Lisa tried to kick Natalia again using what was left of her coherent mind to try and break free "Now i won't let you" Lisa screamed out hoping that this would work before her whole body succumbed to the pleasure that Natalia was giving her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next