by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by Kitten Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ohh. I try..." said Natalia giggling while pretending to be modest. "mmm. You are so pretty... I'm really enjoying myself..." The Dream added, holding Lisa's chin with one hand to pull it up while she lowered her head to nuzzle on the side of Lisa's cute face, kissing it and licking it. Meanwhile, with her other hand, Natalia continued toying with the redhead's cute perky tits. Softly kneading them with her fingertips, using the thumb to trace circles around the nipple, and taking some chances from time to time to pinch it.

Natalia slowly moved her mouth to Lisa's ear and started to probe it with her tongue, then biting the earlobe to suck it, and then pressing her lips against the ear to whisper, very softly and seductively. "I think I have you now, sexy-Lisa... You are naked... And than means I can move in for the kill...so... How would you like me to finish you?... With my fingers?...or my mouth?"

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Lisa tried to turn her face away from Natalia as she felt the girl licking and nuzzling up against it but it just felt so good "I know i'm pretty and i must admit i am enjoying this myself but i would enjoy it even better if you let me have the dominant position" Lisa said voicing her feeling at the moment before letting out a long moan as her breasts were making the area between her legs considerably wet "Oh and i'm not going to lose but i bet that tongue would feel incredible" Lisa said while trying to figire a way out of this situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"Let you have the dominant position?" Natalia asked perplexed, and then she giggled, moving her face close to Lisa's face to kiss it, holding the Card Shark firmly in place. "Awwwww... You are soooo cute Lisa." The Dream said giving Lisa's face a long wet lick, leaving a warm trail of saliva in the redhead's skin.

"Lisa Lisa Lisa..." Natalia teased as she released Lisa from the camel clutch. "You clearly know nothing about being dominant." The Dream stood up and grabbed hold of the Card Shark's head, trying to force her to stand up only to drive her back against a corner.

"You see... The dominant position is not something they let you have... Is something you take by force. Like I am doing with you." The Dream explained, lowering her body a little to sneak a hand between Lisa's legs, Natalia tried to slip two fingers inside the Card Shark's pussy, while her other arm sneaked under one of Lisa's armpits. "You are not letting me dominate you...I am having my way with you, against your will... No matter how much you enjoy it!!!" And said that, Natalia would try to lift Lisa upside down and slam her in the corner, attemping to trap the redhead's legs on the ropes to make her hang upside down in a tree of woe kind of move.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 am

Lisa couldn't help but feel really turned on by how Natalia was dominating her "Oh my NAtalia you do like to have things your way don't you?" Lisa said right before being slammed into the corner "Hey now what are you planning?" Lisa was the nsurprised as two fingers entered her already wet pussy "Ah no take those out" Lisa screamed before being lifted up and slammed into a tree of woe "Um how about we talk about this Natalia. There's no need for you to do this" Lisa siad hoping that she could mabye talk her way into a less embarressing situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 pm

"Sorry sexy Lisa..." Natalia said as she secured Lisa's legs on the ropes so the Card Shark would not fall. "But this isn't the time to talk..." the blue-eyed beauty explained as she moved down to her knees and then leaned into Lisa's body, loving how cute the Card Shark looked hanging upside down.

"... My mouth is going to be a little busy..." The Dream added with a giggle and then she began to kiss Lisa's inner thighs, licking them and biting them softly, moving closer and closer to the redhead's pussy. Meanwhile with her hands, Natalia returned to grope Lisa's breasts, playing with them by pressing them together to rub them one against the other.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 am

Lisa groaned as her body was secured into the tree of woe and soon all the blood began to rush to Lisa's head making her slightly dizzy and disoriented. Lisa wanted to try and struggle to get out of her predicament but soon she felt Natalia's lips on her thighs and she moaned as her body shivered in pleasure "Oh Natalia please not that, not like this" Lisa said as her confident demeanor suddenly began to crumble as she realized she was in a pretty helpless position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Natalia giggled as she continued with the tickling kisses and licks on Lisa's thighs, gettting closer but carefully avoiding Lisa's sex. The Dream loved how Lisa's voice sounded now, she could feel the Card Shark was crumbling, and that only made her more aroused. There was something Natalia simply loved about sexually taming other girls.

"Why not like this, Lisa?" Natalia asked blowing air into Lisa's pussy and then she lowered her head and gave the redhead's kitty a soft but long kiss. "Is it too embarrassing?" asked the blue-eyed beauty pretending to be innocent. Natalia gave Lisa's pussy another kiss, leaving her mouth lips pressed tightly against Lisa's pussy lips, and then The Dream purred like a cute kitten, making her lips vibrate agaisny Lisa's sex.

The Dream's hands continued groping Lisa's breasts, pressing them together and massaging them, to then grab the nipples and pinch and stretch them gently.

"You are mine..." Natalia whispered softly, with her lips still rubbing Lisa's sex. Moving her head up Natalia then puckered her lips and let a big glop of saliva to form and let it fall slowly into Lisa's sex, forming a thread from the redhead's sex to her mouth.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am

Lisa's mind was caught between the isea of herself being humiliated and the fact that Natalia's mouth felt amazing "Yes its embarressing" Lisa said in a low whimper as she didn't want the crowd to hear her. Lisa sson however let out a long and loud moan as Natalia purred into her sex "Uh no stop" Lisa said as she knew of Natalia kept this up she wouldn't be able to hold out for to much longer. Of course Natalia's hands on her breasts were not making things any easier as her breasts seemed to be putty in Natalia's hands. Lisa then heard Natalia's words and she shook her head from side to side "No i'm not, i'm not yours" Lisa said before she felt the wetness of Natalia's spit and she couldn't help but get even more aroused and soon Lisa felt herself on the verge of an extremely powerful orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 pm

"You are...." Natalia sung teasingly as she rubbed her lips on Lisa's sex, taking her time to sniff it and catch her opponent's scent. The Dream purred and then began to lap Lisa's sex greedily, quickly parting the Card Shark's labia with her tongue to plunge it inside the redhead's sex.

Natalia french kissed Lisa's pussy passionately, licking ass deep as she could on her opponent's sex, swirling her wet warm tongue and using the tip to tickle the innerwalls, probing Lisa in search for her most sensitive spots.

Although now fully focused on Lisa's sex, The Dream didn't forgot about the redhead's tits, who felt so delicious being squeezed between her hands. Placing her hands fully on Lisa's tits, so that the redhead's nipples will tickle her palms, Natalaia began to give them a firm circular motion massage, making them press together and then spread while going up and down at the same time.
Through the corner of her eye Natalia could notice the giant screens on the arena, taking up a close up of her eating Lisa's pussy, which made The Dream giggle and take a second to wink at the cameras, making the crowd roar even louder than before.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Lisa body felt like it was made out of pure pleasure as Natalia began to tongue her sex "N,n,no i won't give in to you" Lisa said whimpering somemore as she couldn't resist NAtalia's tongue for to much longer but soon her breasts erupted with more pleasure than before as Natalia pamled her modest chest and began to massage them expertly whci onlt caused Lisa to moan out again. "No i can't give in not like this" Lisa thought to herself but then she noticed the large screens showing Naalia eat her pussy and that was just too much for her and at that moment Lisa's sex erupted in a large and explosive orgasm that seemed to shake Lisa to her very core.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next