by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Natalia watched as the cards were drew and turned pouting as there was nothing good, until she noticed another eight on the table and she smiled. It wasn't such a good hand but a pair of eights was better than nothing.

"No... I think you should watch my cards and strip..." Natalia said giggling as she showed her 'eight of hearts' putting it right above the other eight. This turned to be more exciting than she had expected, and the though of stripping Lisa was quite arousing. The Dream could feel her heartbeat accelerating as she looked at Lisa with a little anxiety. She could wait to see what the cute card dealer had.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 am

"Hmmm i don't know if i can beat that hand?" Lisa said in a sad tone making it seem like she had a bad hand but then she turned over her cards revealing three aces "Opps it looks like i won this hand after all. I was alittle worried there" Lisa said as she had a smile on her face "Looks like you get to strip instead." Lisa then looked right at Natalia waiting to see more of her opponents gorgous body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Natalia smiled as Lisa seemed to have lost, feeling so lucky about having won with just two 'eights', and wanting real bad to get the sexy card-dealer off her clothes. But her expresion quickly changed to a pout when she saw the three aces and then a frown when she realized Lisa was mocking her...and she had to strip.

"mmmpfhhh!... Stupid eights..." Natalia whined as she decided what to take off. She first thought of her t-shirt, but then she decided it would be better to take off her pants. That way Lisa wouldn't be able to see more flesh than she did now thanks to the table. But then Natalia remembered her shoes. She couldn't take off her pants without removing them first. So she decided her shoes would be first.

Natalia leaned down to take off her converse shoes as the crowd, that had a close up at the poker table in the titantron were cheering and whistling wildly, wanting to see The Dream losing clothes. But they were majorly disappointed when Natalia placed her sneakers on the table with a wide grin.

"Here you have... Enjoy!" she said wiggling her toes.

Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 QiougD6Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 TTlOMaFLisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Lisa vs Natalia, Strip poker hentai match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 am

Lisa watched Natalia reach below the table and she was alittle disappointed but hey if Natalia wanted to start with her pants then Lisa didn't care but as a pair of shoes rose above the table Lisa frowned "You know you are a real big party pooper" Lisa said before shuffling the cards and handing NAtalia the deck "Well i guess sooner or later you are going to have to strip for me as we still have 5 more hands to go" Lisa said as her smile returned.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Natalia poked her tongue and winked at Lisa while shuffling the cards. "Oh... I know how badly you want to see me naked... But you won't get the chance..." The Dream said as she dealt the cards one by one, two for each of them, and then placed the deck on the table to pick up her cards and see them.

A ten of hearts and a nine of diamonds. Natalia twisted her mouth and raised and eyebrow. Apparently luck wasn't on her side tonight.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Lisa watched NAtalia intently as she dealed the cards and once she was finished Lisa looked at her cards to see the 2 of spades and the 8 of hearts. "Hmmm i don't know if you can beat this hand, you might as well start stripping now" Lisa said in a bluff that was hidden behind a rather confident smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"mphhh... We'll see..." Natalia said not liking at all Lisa's confidence.
She tried to ignore it and started to turn the rest of the cards needed.

First a seven of diamonds, then a six of diamonds, then the king of clubs, then the ace of diamonds and finally the two of diamonds. Natalia blinked as she looked at all those pretty diamonds on the table.

"hehehe!...watch this lovely diamonds flush!" She said as she placed her nine of diamonds on the table.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 am

Lisa's smile didn't leave her face even though she had lost "Well looks like Lady Luck favored you this hand" Lisa said as she turned over her cards revealing she had nothing to beat a flush "Well i wonder what i should take off?" Lisa said asking ehrself before coming up with an idea. Lisa then reached for her neck and undid the tiny bow around it and placed it on the table "Well looks like i'm done stripping. Ready for the next hand?" Lisa said with a wide grin on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 am

Natalia took the bow-tie with one hand and looked at it clearly disappointed. Looking back at Lisa frowning a little. "This is not fair... you brought way more clothes than me to this match." She complained as she dropped the bow to the table and passes the deck of cards to Lisa. But then Natalia smiled mischievously. "Well... I guess that means I am going to have to take them by force at the end of this card game." she said covering her mouth with a hand to let out a cute giggle and then she leaned on the table, resting her elbows on the border of it giving Lisa a good view of her cleavage. "Come on... deal the cards!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

"Hey i came dressed appropriatly but i guess your right, i did where a bit to much." Lisa said as she began to expertly shuffle the deck "And i don't think so, the rest of my clothes will be staying right where they are." Lisa then dealt the cards before lightly placing the rest of the deck on the table "So lets see how lucky you are this hand." Lisa said before looking down to see a 6 and a 7 of hearts. "Oh my this looks bad" Lisa said putting on a fake frown as she tried to bluff Natalia. However as Lisa frowned she flipped over the rest of the cards revealing a 2 of clubs, a 7 of diamonds, a 7 of spades, a 6 of spades, and finally the queen of hearts. "Hmmm i like that even worse" Lisa said looking at her cards nervously in an effort to hide the fact that she held a full house in her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next