by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Long Nightmare From Hell...

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Long Nightmare From Hell... - Page 4 Empty Re: The Long Nightmare From Hell...

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

As the pair stepped into the hallway, Clyde began looking around, examining the hallway from top to bottom in search of anything that could help them in any way. "Somethin's down here... Or Was... Somethin' real mean..." Muttered Clyde as he looked on at the torn carpet on the floor, the shatterd lights on the ceilings, the blood stains and claw marks along the walls. Not a pretty sight.

"Where first...? Hmm... Well if Im right about this place... This 8th floor... I got a friend 'round here." Clyde would state before pulling Heather along to follow him through the hallway to reach a door labeled '192', which was surprisngly unlocked as Clyde turned the handle on it.

Clyde then pushed the door open to reveal a mid-sized dorm that was cluttered in scattered junk, along with a blood stained bed and long nail marks along the walls.

"Guess they got Lobo..." Clyde would mutter to himself before walking into the dorm room and instantly going to a small dresser beside the messy and blood stained bed, reaching inside the drawer to pull out a single key that belonged to a motor vehicle.

"Well! That's one bit of good news! Ha-Ha!" Clyde would exclaim gleefully as he held up the keys to Lobo's motorcycle above his head. "If Bonnie and Dante have already flown the coop, at least we got somethin' to get around... Nice Harley too..." Clyde would say before getting down to his knees to look under the blood stained bed, pulling out a wooden baseball bat and handing it to Heather, before going back to look for more useful items.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Long Nightmare From Hell... - Page 4 Empty Re: The Long Nightmare From Hell...

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Heather looked around carefully as Clyde lead her down the hallway. She didn't want to know what caused all this, as it clearly was something different, more vicious and brutal than the zombies they've encountered up until then. "Wh..what is going on..." Heather asks the question again, this time very quietly to herself in a small voice. She can say she's never been this scared in her life. She was scared by just what they've ran into, but now it looks like there's something even worse they have to worry about.

As they stopped, Heather heard Clyde talking about a friend he had here. A bit of hope rose in her, thinking maybe they could come across another person to help them out here, but hearing his next words shattered that right away. As they opened up the door which was surprisingly unlocked, she saw that it was wrecked, just like the outside.

"I...I'm sorry.." She said, realizing that whatever came through this hallway had probably gotten Clyde's friend, what Clyde said confirming that he thought that too. She stood there a bit saddened at that fact, until Clyde seemed to talk with an upbeat sounding tone.

"Keys?" She says looking at him and the keys he held in his hands, hearing the rest of his words, she shuddered a bit. "D-don't say that...They have to be still up there." Heather stubbornly says. While it would make sense for Dante and Bonnie to have tried to escape because of what was going on, she didn't want to even think of going up there to an empty room.

As Clyde handed her the baseball bat, she took it from him, a bit reluctant at first thinking of having to go up against those things, but thinking of having something to fight back she quickly got used to the idea, holding it in her right hand. "Thanks...glad we could at least find this here. Getting a little sick of you saving me each time one of those things shows up. Last thing I want is to owe you anything" Heather says, trying to lighten up her own mood a bit as a small smile appears on her face. Swinging it a bit, she nods her head feeling like she's prepared for those things now.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah, Im sorry too... I mean we weren't exactly 'good pals' or anything but damn, He's probably long dead by now... Poor Bastard..." Clyde would respond to Heather following the discovery of a possibly dead Lobo.

Upon hearing Heather's denial of Dante and Bonnie possibily being gone, Clyde thought about telling her otherwise, but he decided against it, he could tell such a thought would trouble her, and even Clyde wanted to deny the chance that he wouldnt find Bonnie in the dorm. He was worried for his sister, whom he didnt know if she was alive, wounded, alone, or dead.

After Clyde handed Heather the baseball bat, he laughed a bit at her words before he replied to them with a teasing grin. "Really? I was startin to feel the same way... I mean you're practically a Zombie Magnet, babe..." Clyde would comment with a small laugh before he suddenly stopped as he began to hear footsteps out in the corner.

"Hear that?" Clyde would whisper to Heather as he pointed outside to the hallway, the firmilar gargling groan of the undead echoing throughout the hallway.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Heather quietly puts her head down as Clyde responds about his friend Lobo. The gravity of the situation sort of hitting her again. Someone Clyde had known, a friend of his, is possibly dead because of this whole ordeal. She let it mix in her mind a bit before she heard Clyde's response to her words.

"Oh, shut up. You know, nothing says I can't use this on you instead you know. You're lucky I'm feeling a bit generous today with letting that slide." Heather says in response, letting out a small laugh as well to match Clyde's. They successfully were able to lighten the mood between the two a bit, but this nice fooling around moment would be soon interrupted by those footsteps.

"Yeah...just when I was getting comfortable.." Heather whispers back, not really too excited to hear one of them nearby. The groans that she hears just reassuring that it was them. One of them or maybe more, she couldn't clearly tell, but she held the bat in the ready.

"Wh-what do you say I...get this one..tired of this shit.." She says, whispering to Clyde as she stands nearby the doorway, preparing herself. Taking a deep breath, she waits for some sort of signal from Clyde to go or not. Not being the most strategic person out there, Heather was just about ready to leap out into the hallway, full swinging, however she still waited for Clyde's word.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 pm

"Im all luck babe. But save it for the zombies, Heather. You might break the bat if you use that on me..." Clyde would state as he stuck his tounge out at Heather before beating cut off by the groans and heavy footsteps outside.

"You want this one?" Clyde would ask Heather, blinking in surprise. "Be my guest, babe. Just try to be careful..." Clyde would state, turning his head from Heather as he spoke, scratching the side of his cheek.

He then checked to see if there were any more of those things, their was only one. "I'll play bait..." Clyde says before stepping out into the hallway, whistling loudly to get the zombie's attention, but as he did this, Clyde noticed how firmilar the zombie looked.

The monster was about 6 feet tall or more, wore a torn sleeveless black leather vest shreaded blue jeans, missing chunk of flesh from the top of his right shoulder, and very muscular build on it's gray rotting skin. Clyde's eyes widened as the zombie turned around, emitting a harsh gargling hiss as it's pupil-less eyes stared at Clyde while it began to approach him, but not with a slow lurching stagger like all the other zombies, this one was walking quickly with a beastly hunch, getting closer and closer with every heavy step it took.

"Lobo..." Clyde would gasp in shock as to who the monster once was, nearly dropping the knife in his hands before clutching it again. Clyde wasn't sure how someone could become a zombie, this wasn't a movie, he doubted if whether or not you could become one by being bitten. But the chunk of flesh that Lobo was missing gave some proof to Clyde, that wound looked like a bit mark. At that point, Clyde realized that ANYONE could be turned into one of those things by being bitten. His thoughts then turned back to Heather, he didnt want her any where near one of things, now that he realized the risks were so much higher.

"Heather Stay back! Get outta here and run!!" Clyde would yell to her back in the room before the texan charged at the zombified Lobo, clutching the knife tightly in his hands as he leaped at the undead monster, raising the blade high above his head to hammer it through the undead Lobo's skull.

However, as Clyde leapt at the zombified Lobo, the undead wrestler would let out a monsterous roar before swinging its arm towards Clyde's chest to halt him in mid-air before slamming the texan back down on the floor with a vicious slam, keeping it's powerful arm pressed down onto Clyde's chest to pin him down.

"Aggghhhhh!!!" Clyde would yell out in pain as his back was slammed down harshly onto the hard floor of the dorm hallway, the fast and heavy impact knocking the wind right out of him, losing the knife as he took the slam, unable to get up now that the zombiefied Lobo had him pinned while it snarled at him, ready to take a bite out of Clyde's neck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Heather nodded her head as Clyde warned her to be careful. She knew that much, but something inside her felt good that he was worrying about her. She prepared herself to step out before she heard Clyde's next words. Letting out a small sigh, she shook her head. "Of course, you can't let me do this on my own huh? Fiine, go ahead show off." Heather said, keeping a joking tone throughout her whole statement, trying to keep the mood light as they heard themselves up against another zombie.

Heather watched as Clyde stepped out into the hallway, but sensed that something was wrong after Clyde stopped with just a whistle. It wasn't like him, it just felt weird to Heather. She felt he would keep it up, do some ridiculous taunting, and probably make a fool out of himself in the process. However that wasn't happening.

Heather took a quick peek out the doorway and saw Clyde standing there shocked, eyes widened. She saw and hear him gasp and say a name. Heather shakes her head, confused and wondering what the hell was going on. That is until she tilted her head out a bit more to get a look at what Clyde was gazing out. She saw the towering figure down the hallway, much bigger than most the zombies they encountered so far. She looked at it with a disgusted look on her face. It was just as decayed but yet it seemed like it was handling it much more than the other zombies. It was walking fine, straight towards Clyde.

"Ah!?" She lets out as Clyde suddenly yells out to her. He was telling her to run, get out of there. There's no way she could do that. Deep inside she was scared to death, and she didn't want to think of leaving Clyde here with whatever this thing was. She watched as Clyde charged at the monster, her eyes widening as it let out a deafening roar.

"C-Clyde you dumbass!" Heather yells out as she sees him being thrown and pinned to the ground. It looked like the monster was about to bite at him, just inches away from his neck. "N..NO!" Heather yelled out as she instantly jumped into action at the sight. Running at full speed out the doorway and into the hall, she charged at the monster that was on top of him, swinging her bat in almost a golf-like swing, aiming towards the monster's temple, trying to force it off Clyde to save him from it's grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm

The Zombie would emit a loud gargling hiss as it held Clyde down on the floor, as if it remembered who the texan was and took in satisfaction at having Clyde in it's grasp. The Texan's eyes widened as he saw the zombie looming over him with it's disgustingly decaying face edgeing ever closer, ready to feast on his flesh.

Clyde was too stunned to move due to the powerful slam he had endured, not even hearing Heather yell at him after he was thrown to the floor, unable to get his hands up in time to stop Lobo, the texan figured that this was the end for him.

He then hears a loud 'NO!" being yelled out from behind him before he sees Heather dash forth and swing her bat into the zombified Lobo's temple, sending the monster's head snapping to the wide with a violent swing as it was knocked off of Clyde.

Instantly Clyde began to kick and crawl back to escape the beast, but not before picking his switchblade back up as he got to his feet and backed away from the zombie, getting next to Heather. "Shit... T-Thank's Heather..." Clyde would gasp out, his heart beating wildly, he was almost a goner.

Despite the hit that the zombie took, The Undead Lobo would begin to slowly stagger back up on its feet, twisiting it's head back into place with a violent Snap as it began to groan and snarl at the two before it started to rise up and begin it's heavy hunching walk towards the pair.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

"Egh...what the hell were you thinking Clyde. If you would have gotten yourself bitten I..." Heather says before turning her gaze to the monster she had just hit with all her might. It was getting up. Even more than that, it seemed like it was completely unharmed as it cracked it's head back perfectly into place. Heather stared at it with her eyes widened largely and a complete fear on her face.

"Wh-what?? That's...How!? I hit that thing with all I had...Th-there's no way.." Heather says as she shakes her head in disbelief. This thing wasn't just more mobile than the zombies they encountered before, it was leaps and bounds more powerful than them.

With her free hand, she brings it up to her chest, feeling her sporadic heartbeat as she was witnessing a scene that she would have never imagined in her life that she would come across. She wanted this to all be over, to just go back to her home and live out the rest of her life. She felt like the conflicted and troubled lifestyle she was living with Clyde was much better than this hell.

"Clyde..we have to get around him and get out...I-I don't think we can beat him.." Heather says to him, assuming the monster wouldn't be able to understand english so she said it out loud without worrying about it 'hearing their plans'. "Wh-what if..I hit him in the legs...knock him down..we can get out then right?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"I was tryin to get ya NOT Bit..." Clyde would respond quickly to Heather before seeing the zombified Lobo snap it's twisted head back into place as it began to slowly rise back up on its feet.

"Somethin' tells me that thing ain't gonna go down as easy as the others..." Clyde would say as he brought his arm out front of Heather to make her backup with him away from the creature as he hears Heather talk about her plan.

"Anythin's worth a shot babe... What ever gets us outta here alive!" Clyde would instantly respond to Heather before spotting a lead pipe that was laying on the floor beside his foot, which he then picked up after putting his knife away.

"We gotta hit em at the same time. You go for the legs, I'll go for the head. After that we run like hell! Just tell me when..." Clyde would say as he clutched the lead pipe tightly in his hands, waiting for Heather to charge with him in their desperate escape attempt.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Hearing Clyde's words she simply nods to him. He was right, this one was definitely stronger than the others and him just getting up after that solid hit to his head was clear indication of that. They would have to work together to get him out of the way. If they could just knock him down, they could make a run for it and take care of the smaller zombies blocking their way.

"Right ok.." She says as she watches Clyde pick up the lead pipe. It had a much better range than his knife. While it couldn't cut like the knife could, it's definitely ideal in this situation. "Clyde just...be careful. He's strong sure but, we don't actually know how strong he is. Don't...let him grab you or anything like that ok?" Heather says, telling Clyde to be careful while she was also relaying those same words to herself. She was a bit scared of charging in at the thing as well, but she was moreso wanting to get by him.

Clenching her bat tight, she narrows her eyes on the monster. She waits a few seconds for it to get a bit closer before she tightens her grip all the way. "NOW!" She yells out, signalling for Clyde as she runs at it. Praying with all she's got that the two would time it just right, she swings straight down at its knees with all her might.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next