Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

"Hey you don't see me getting mad and threatening death every time you try and break one of my bones, just more hurt." Adrian complained as she was lifted off her feet, and she had just thought of a way to counter the key lock too, now she was standing and countering it required something different but before the cosplayer could finish her thoughts, she was slammed back down on the mat with an "ugh" eyes blinking and trying to regain some focus as she stared up at the lights.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

"I know Adrian..." Natalia said as she moved to her fallen friend and picked up Adrian legs by the ankles.
"And I really wish I could be as playful and careless as you are about this..." The blue-eyed beauty added with a pout and a sad tone as she pulled Adrian's legs to roll the cosplayer so she laid on her belly.

"but... Unfortunately...I guess... Wrestling... It is serious business for me..." Natalia would explain as she stepped on the back of Adrian's knees, to then wrap the Sakura impersonator legs and wrap them around her shins and then reach for the arms. Natalia tried to set Adrian up for a ceiling hold.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

"I'm not careless..." Adrian protested as she was rolled onto her stomach, the feeling of the mat against her breasts helped shake some sense into the downed girl.

"And I am taking this seriously!" She grunted as she pulled her hands away from Natalia, trying to grab them so she could pull them down to try and raise her head up for a headbutt. From this position she'd probably take the worst of it and she was bad enough at strikes as it is, but she'd be expecting it, Natalia wouldn't be and that should be enough to get her to stop trying to stretch her out so much

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Natalia struggled with Adrian's arms, leaning back which left her head out of range for the cosplayer to hit it. Still she was kind of startled by the move which made her lose her hold on Adrian's arms.

"No... You are not..."
Natalia said under hre breath, trying to make sure that the argument she was having with Adrian remained private.

Natalia stepped off Adrian's legs and dropped her butt heavily on the Sakura impersonator's back. She would then reach for the cosplayer's arms and would crouch, pulling Adrian's arms up trying to trap them over her legs to trap her friend in a camel clutch.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Adrian expected a thud to the back of her head before Natalia let go completely. Trying to take the opportunity of her standing off to get back onto all fours before she was forced back down by the Chun-Li impersonator's ass. She couldn't stop Natalia hooking her arms back over her knees while she locked in the camel clutch, her eyes clenched shut as she tried not to scream as her back and neck was stretched out and bent back.

"nnnnngh I am..." she murmured to Natalia before raising her voice loud enough for everyone to hear it "REBECCA!" She shouted, the 6'4" amazon taking the cue and stepping up to the apron in full view of both the ref who rushed over to try and stop her from getting involved and Natalia who could see that in an argument the one in the referee's shirt usually ends up out cold from one punch.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Natalia's eyes opened wide when she heard Adrian call for help. She moved one hand to cover the cute cosplayer mouth but it was to late. Rebecca was already on the apron and the referee reluctantly tried to keep the blonde amazon out.

"You are a little treacherous bitch" Natalia said with a smile giving Adrian's head a kiss and then she leaned back, pulling on Adrian's chin with all her power and all her weight, really trying to wreck the cosplayer's neck. Natalia would hold nothing back trying to put Adrian through a world of pain as punishment for calling out Rebecca. The Dream kept her eyes on the blonde amazon at all times and as soon as Rebecca moved close to her she planned to let go Adrian and roll out of the way... And out of the ring.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Natalia's eyes opened wide when she heard Adrian call for help. She moved one hand to cover the cute cosplayer mouth but it was to late. Rebecca was already on the apron and the referee reluctantly tried to keep the blonde amazon out.

"You are a little treacherous bitch" Natalia said with a smile giving Adrian's head a kiss and then she leaned back, pulling on Adrian's chin with all her power and all her weight, really trying to wreck the cosplayer's neck. Natalia would hold nothing back trying to put Adrian through a world of pain as punishment for calling out Rebecca. The Dream kept her eyes on the blonde amazon at all times and as soon as Rebecca moved close to her she planned to let go Adrian and roll out of the way... And out of the ring.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Adrian screamed out as her spine was bent into an unholy position, tempted to just tap out and end it right there before Natalia dropped her down, leaving her surprised that the back of her head wasn't touching her shoulder blades as she fell.

"Are you alright?" she barely heard through whatever else was blasting through her brain, her plan kind of backfired. It was suppossed to go the way that Rebecca's altercation was enough to distract Natalia allowing Adrian to sweep her feet out and send her face first to the mat. Instead, the bitch had just decided to hurt Adrian more.

"Back hurts, neck hurts, arm hurts, legs are fine." The cosplayer groaned, the referee probably in a heap somewhere after being shoved aside, no-one knowing why the bell hadn't been rung yet for a DQ but maybe the ref girl decided that doing so would probably anger the amazon more, and she hadn't actually hit anyone yet so fair's fair.

"Need me to get you something?" Rebecca asked, focusing on helping Adrian instead of the thought of pinning Natalia to a wall again.

"Maybe a better distraction?" Adrian guessed, looking up with a smile on her face as she started making out more of the details of her friend's face

"Screw you." the amazon replied jokingly as she tried to pull Adrian back to her feet.

"I thought we agreed to never mention that moment ever again," the Sakura cosplayer said, wincing as she was supported up "but seriously, plan Z time." She said before trying to draw the Amazon's ear closer to whisper something. But it was pretty obvious that they were plotting, what with Adrian's hand motions drawing out a circle and ending with her grinding her fist into her palm.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Natalia stood outside of the ring, looking at Adrian and Rebecca as they plotted with a frown. As if it wasn't enough to have to deal with Sakuradrian! She looked at Rebecca and waved her hand to the blonde, to then show the amazon her wet pink tongue while pulling the under eyelid of her left eye down to show the red of the eye.

Natalia then placed her elbows on the ring apron and rested her chin on her hands."Make that blonde leave the ring!..." Natalia yelled at the cowardly ref-girl as the crowd booed insanely.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes both at Adrian's descriptions and at Natalia's visual taunts, Adrian was okay enough to come up with one of her usual schemes, so she'd get to live... until that idea kind of got put to one side as Natalia yelled at the ref to get her to leave. "Oh I'll leave the ring." she said, walking over towards where Natalia was. Towering over her "Do you have a problem with blondes?" she'd ask, innocently enough before Adrian would slide feet first between her friends legs to get a quick baseball slide to her other friend's cute face while Rebecca took up most of her view.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next