Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Joey let out a grin his persistance had paid off and Red Knight was know locked in his finisher. It could see the other male's hand slowly getting closer to the rope and guessed he should do something to make it more difficult for him to get there . He adjusted his position slightly aiming to lock both legs into the painful hold tangling his legs with Red Knights before bridging back.

He reached to grab his outstreched arm so he could slide it under his own neck so he could yank on it effectively choking the other male with his own arm.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 5 Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Red Knight grunted as the submission intensified. But still, he would try to reach for the bottom rope before any more pain can afflicted. Soon, he felt himself being choked by Joey's arm and he would try to grab that rope quick while trying to pry off that arm with the other.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Joey let out a grin he had the advanage and well he was pulling down his body so he was sure it would be rather hard for Red Knight to break free. he was kind of surprised that he hadn't tried to pull his hair or something. That is exactly what the silver haired male would do. He was unfair and he knew it anything it took to win. "Yeah just keep strugging make the third round easier for me." he snapped. He was still slightly pissed at the way the first fall had gond but he was still rather pleased he had gotten the opponent in this position.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Red Knight felt the pain becoming more intense in his body and he would tap out on Joey's arm. Despite losing the second round, Red Knight was quite pleased with the fact that the match has become more exciting. He was really eager to finish it and if Joey release him then he would try to stretch out a little before the next bell rang.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Joey let out a grin he could feel Red KNight tapping and he released the hold pushing himself up. This was a pretty good match but he was determined to win. He would have to put everything into this last round. He slowly waled over to one of the corners leaning back he hopped up on the turnbuckle resting his legs across the ropes. "I guess we can start the next round when your ready." he was sure that he would want to get the feeling back into his arm first.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

"Indeed," said Red Knight as he would slowly get up and rest his body a little and stretch for a few minutes. "I must say, Joey, you really do have potential to become a top fighter. But I must ask, now that we're in the last leg of this fight where the heat intensifies to its fullest, will you be able to handle it?" He would sit down and stretch his legs out a little as well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 am

Joey remained in his place as he watched Red Knight his jaw dropping. P-Potential? He let out a growl in his eyes he already was a great fighter and could almost bath in his own greatness. Well even though he had lost every match he had been in here......That wasn't the point. Everyone goes on a losing streak. He swang his legs back down off the ropes. "Lets just get this done. I feel like kicking your ass." He replied

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:58 pm

As soon as Joey said that, Red Knight would finish up his stretches and get in his fighting stance. "Go ahead, Joseph. Make my day." He would start to inch a little closer to him, preparing for whatever attack he would bring up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Joey offered a lock up hoping that Red Knight would go for it although as soon as he did he would attempt to duck under his arms to get bahind him his arms wrapped around his waist setting up for a german suplex although if he was successful he wouldn't release he would keep a firm grip just incase he kicked out of the attempted quick pin hoping to keep it even after the kickout.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Remembering that Joey likes to fight dirty, Red Knight would seem to accept the lock up. But before they could even lock hands, he would suddenly try to rush and jump to grab Joey's shoulders and plant his own feet in his stomach. If this worked, then he would roll back and throw him forwards.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next