Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How not to have a drink with friends

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 Empty Re: How not to have a drink with friends

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 am

Rebecca snarled as Sarah ducked her arm, Natalia had picked a horrible time to let go of Sarah,and even if she'd only grabbed her, it would have been something to throw against Sarah, Sarah... she needed to at least bleed tonight, Rebecca had decided if not for busting her open then at least for attacking Adrian.

Driven by rage as her head snapped back, she remained standing and grabbed Sarah by her fist, and began to squeeze, trying to crush it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 Empty Re: How not to have a drink with friends

Post by Darius Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am

Sarah growled when her attacking fist was caught, and winced when it was squeezed in an iron clad grip. The bigger girl certainly had strength, that was for sure. But fortunately her other fist was still free, and just as she was choosing a mariad of places on where to hit Rebecca, she was suddenly hit by a blinding white pain the back of her head.

Sarah opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. She blacked out for a split second, and then she found herself falling forward, her legs giving out under her. If Rebecca continued holding her fist, Sarah would hang in mid-air by her arm, practically limp in her grasp. If not, Sarah would collapse to the floor in a heap, groaning in a dazed pain. In either situation blood would begin to flow from her head where the stool attack had busted her open.

Last edited by 379 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 pm

"Hey!!" Adrian shouted, sprinting over to the chaos, "I finally found the chloroform! It was hiding in a really small hidden compartment of my bag which I kind of forgot about when I was drunk but I found some energy tablets so now I'm kind of sober then I found it but I didn't have a rag to put on so I pulled off one of my socks which is probably going to be really disgusting but it should knock her..." she took a moment to take in what was left of the scene. Sarah Gatt was dangling by the arm, bleeding, held up by her amazon friend who still looked as though she wanted to rip that arm off, also bleeding, and finally her newest friend holding a bar stool by the legs, not bleeding.

"Way to go team." She said weakly, feeling a bit guilty, all she'd done is get herself punched in the face once and hadn't helped since. "So now that that's over, how about we go find a clinic or go to a pharmacy, get you patched up, then leave and never speak of this event again? Please?" She asked, trying to get her puppy dog eyes to be seen over Sarah's body.

"Sure." Rebecca said eventually, lowering her arm to let Sarah down to her knees, her mouth closing so she wasn't baring fangs at anyone

"Great! I'll ask if anyone knows directions and me and Natalia will get the stuff." Adrian said enthusiastically.

"After this." The amazon added with a sick smile, driving her boot into Sarah's face and pressing down to crush it on the floor afterwards.

"Fuck..."
Adrian whispered, trying to slip behind her friend to jump up and put the chloroformed sock on her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Natalia winced as she heard the sound of the stool hitting the back of Sarah skull. She then breathed relieved that Sarah went down, apparently out...until she noticed the blood coming from Sarah's head...and splattered on the stool. Natalia went pale white and stumbled back feeling like she was going to faint from the impression... And the drunkness.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... Natalia cursed. "We have to take her to a hospital!" she said and then Natalia saw how the giant amazon still attacking Sarah.

"Hey! Back off her!" Natalia yelled at Rebecca while holding her stool high threatening to hit the blonde amazon with it.

How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 6u0iRWY
How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 QiougD6How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 TTlOMaFHow not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 5t0Q5s2How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 pm

"Please forgive me for doing this!" Adrian squeaked as she lept up onto the enraged amazon's back struggling for grip "It's me! It's me!" She shouted at her to get her to stop struggling so much, no words left in Rebecca, only anamalistic growls as Adrian hooked her arms around her head, placing a chloroformed sock over her nose and mouth.

With the alcohol and blood loss the effect was almost instantaneous, Rebecca's grasps to grab ahold of something, be it Sarah, Natalia or Adrian, slowed down to a crawl as she dropped down to one knee. Her eyes closed as she inhaled more of the deadly mixture and fell foward, soundly asleep.

"Allright!" Adrian shouted, turning to the crowd who had watched the whole thing. "When we call an ambulance, and you're going to tell them that the whole thing was just one big accident caused by a slippy floor and too much alcohol. Anyone gets the cops involved and you'll find ice and broken glass shoved into really uncomfortable places, got it!?" She barked at the crowd in half-broken Japanese, she hoped that she'd got the message across before turning back to Natalia. "Can you help me out here?" She asked "I think Becky fell asleep on top of Sarah."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:53 am

When Sarah's arm was released she fell to her knees right before Rebecca, a position she would never find herself in if she hadn`t been blindsided by a goddamn barstool. She panted heavily, trying to get her senses back. In her mind she was still in this fight, outnumbered or not. But that hard hit at the back of the head had nearly given her a concusion, and hse wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. Which gave Rebecca the perfect opportunity to stomp her foot onto Sarah's face.

"GAHHH!!!" Sarah screamed, falling backwardss onto the floor, Rebecca's foot crushing her head. The pain was excruciating; the amazon weighed a whole lot, and all that weight was bing applied to Sarah's skull. She kicked her legs and grabbed her ankle in an attempt to get it off her, but it was of no use.

Then Rebecca suddenly backed off, and Sarah breathed huge gasp of relief. She clutched her temples and groaned. That attack sure wasn't kind to her bleeding head. She opened her eyes, wondering what was going on, when she saw the girl who had started this mess in the first place riding the amazon's back, a damp rag against her mouth, and Rebecca's struggles growing weaker. Sarah watched as she dropped to one knee, and her eyes widened in horror when she realized where she would land.

"Oh shi-UUUUGHHGH!!" Once again Rebecca's full weight came crashing down on Sarah, this time across her entire body, the amazon's snoozing face right beside Sarah's. "Get this fucking yeti off me!" Sarah screamed in outrage, unable to budge Rebecca's massive form by herself.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

"I'm trying alright! Do you want to go to sleep as well?" Adrian shouted back, panicked as she tried to get the 215lb sleeping amazon off the fallen brawler. Not caring that she just called out Sarah Gatt, "I'm sorry about starting the whole thing and kind of ruining everyone's night, alright? Now I'm trying to set things slightly okay and you're not helping!" She hissed as she tried to roll Rebecca off Sarah so she wasn't crushing her again.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

With Adrian's help Sarah was able to roll the giant girl off her, and Sarah was ble to breath normally. SHe slowly got back to her feet, clutching her bleeding head as she rose. When she was up, she looked around, assessing the situation. Rebecca was down, the singing girl was still armed with a stool, and the stupid talking girl was still talking.

Sarah looked over to Adrian, and unexpectedly smiled at her warmly. "Hey, don't worry about it," Sarah said, walking up to her and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. :This actaully made my night. I came in her for a drink, but I got a kick ass fight instead. So thank you for being annoying." Sarah's grip on Adrian's shoulder would then tighten considerably. "Now please fuck off."

And then she'd headbutt Adrian right in the face, hoping to send her to unconsciousness right next to her friend.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

"Uh... your welcome, anytime?" Adrian said, confused as to why Sarah was being so nice after the three of them had tried attacking her at different points with varying degrees of succsess. Then she felt Sarah's comforting grip get a lot tighter as she braced for impact.

It wasn't enough to knock her out now that she had got some sense back in her but considering the situation it was probably for the best to just play dead and wait to explain stuff to Rebecca, who's breasts made a surprisingly comfortable pillow, when she woke up.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Natalia's eyes opened wide when she saw Sarah was getting up after that. She quickly hide the wepon behind herself, placing it in the floor and turning it around so Sarah's blood couldn't be seen. But not satisfied with this, she kicked it under a table so it would disappear from Sarah's line of sight. Natalia then rushed to Sarah, trying to help her get up and grabbing some napkins, she tried to cover the wound on the redhead's head.

"Are you ok?... We have to take you to the hospital. Come.... I'm very very sorry. Please please please forgive me... but... you were...like... totally out of control." Natalia said as she held Sarah with one arm and kept the napkins on the back of the brawler's head.

And then Sarah headbutted Adrian sending the little girl down to the floor apparently knocked out cold.

"You are still totally out of control" Natalia said with a sad pout.

How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 6u0iRWY
How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 QiougD6How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 TTlOMaFHow not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 5t0Q5s2How not to have a drink with friends - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next