by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How not to have a drink with friends

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How not to have a drink with friends Empty How not to have a drink with friends

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

It had been an interesting 24 hours for Adrian Kytes. Actually it was probably closer to 36 hours but the point is still the same: she'd tried to start up her own interview segment for AFW, had her first guest attack her and choked her out, made amends and made out with aforementioned guest, had her friend who just got into Japan beat the guest up for a bit, ate more chocolate than she probably should have and now the three of them were at a bar in downtown Tokyo together.

"Come on..." Adrian slurred to Natalia, she'd thrown on a quick costume consisting of a pair of Daisy dukes, a white top and her pokemon hat. It was probably the laziest she'd done in a long time but finding the material for her costume in a cramped apartment with clothes scattered all over the floor was difficult "this was your idea wasn't it? You've been acting really awkward since we left the apartment, you need to lighten up a bit."

"You only had a quater of your glass of sake, even for you that should be nothing." Rebecca Tomko commented, towering over her even with them both sitting up on barstools

"Just because, just because..." Adrian began, trying to wrack her brains for what to say "just because your abs have some drunkenless reflecting power does not this stuff stop, I mea doesn't stop this stuff from being really strong."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

How not to have a drink with friends Empty Re: How not to have a drink with friends

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Adrian and Rebecca kept on talking, too drunk apparently to notice that Natala was no longer sitting with them. When the realized the absence of the dark-haired beauty and started to look around they easily spotted her, standing in the small stage of the bar, one hand on her hips, the other holding a microphone and a snobbish look on her cute blushed face, posing as if she was someone very very important while she waited for her karaoke track to start.It was painfully obvious how drunk she was by how her body moved, even standing still, keeping her balance was a big struggle.

Then, as the music started, she began to sing along...quite bad actually.

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

How not to have a drink with friends 6u0iRWY
How not to have a drink with friends QiougD6How not to have a drink with friends TTlOMaFHow not to have a drink with friends 5t0Q5s2How not to have a drink with friends WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

How not to have a drink with friends Empty Re: How not to have a drink with friends

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"WOO!" Adrian cheered after the drunken ballard had finished while Rebecca tried not to smile at how so-bad-it-was-good that performance was "Encore!" she called, a sentiment not shared by many, before turning back to the bar "Hey, is it possible to get something a bit fruitier here? I mean I could really go for a Cranberry and Vodka right about now, I mean nothing against this stuff but I don't think it's really my thing." She asked across the bar, not realising that the bartender was busy serving someone else.

"Heyyyyyyy!"
She said, leaning on whoever was sitting next to her. Hmm, too small to be Becky, but Natalia's only just got off the stage, so who am I leaning on? She wondered to herself, still leaning on them.

Last edited by 3727 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 am

"thank you..thank you!" Natalia thanked the cheering crowd, and it was not just Adrian. Nearly all the people at the bar cheered enthusiastically. Probably because they were drunk too, probably because how gorgeous Natalia was despite her complete lack of singing talent and probably because it had been to bad yet so honest that it had ended up quite good.

Natalia made no sign that she planned to get down of the stage anytime soon and with the crowd support she prepared to sing next song... after another sip of sake to help her throat. It wasn´t that she had a bad voice, she actually have a pretty nice one, it was just that she couldn´t intone to save her life.

The music started again and Natalia begun to sing once more in her usually cute yet awful way. The drink and the heat of the lights had her sweating heavily despite the fact she was only wearing a tank top...certainly the leather biker pants didn´t helped and although in more than a few moments it seemed as if she was going to fall on her butt, she managed to stay standing for the whole song.

Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me
(I love it)
Love game intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

Oh, oh oh oh oh, o-o-o-o-o-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh oh oh oh, o-o-o-o-o-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read-a my poker face
(she’️s got me like nobody)
Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read-a my poker face
(she’️s got me like nobody)

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-Fuck Her face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-Fuck Her face
(Mum mum mum mah)

How not to have a drink with friends QiougD6How not to have a drink with friends TTlOMaFHow not to have a drink with friends 5t0Q5s2How not to have a drink with friends WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:35 am

((OOC: double post. Can't delete for some reason -_-))

Last edited by 909 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 am

Sarah Gatt was not in the best of moods as she sat here at the bar that night, glaring down at the glass of tequila the bartender had set up for her. SHe was upset for two reasons. One: she had recently been banned from going back to her favourite bar, and two: this new bar was a shit hole. The place had been recomended to her by a friend, saying it was just as good as the old one. After spending half-and-hour in this place she was reminding herself to punch that friend next time she saw him. She hated the atmoshpere, she hated the regulars, hell, she even hated the drinks they served.

And she especially hated the girl that stood up on stage and started singing that god awful song that Sarah hated to her very core. More than a few times Sarah considered going up there and making her stop. Maybe throw a chair at her, choke her with the microphone wire, the list went on. For now though, she was content to just sit there and bear through the off-key singing. These nights at the bar were one of the few she prefered to be alone.

Of course, her tune quickly changed when some unlucky bastard suddenly leaned against her from where she sat. Sarah's eyes narrowed, and she turned to glare at the small girl who just made her bad mood worse. "Get the fuck off me or I will break you in half," sarah growled. Adrian may recognize Sarah and she may not, but right now the sight of the pissed off red head would make anyone think twice about how they respond.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

Adrian had her attention torn between 3 places, the barkeep, the stage and who she was leaning on. The lighting in the bar wasn't that good so she had to take a long look to have a clue about who she was leaning on. "Eesch, lighten up, I'm just trying to get another drink." She slurred slightly taking a look. She was about the same size height wise as herself, Adrian guessed, red hair, leather jacket, foul attitude. A name was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't quite get it out. "Do I know you from somewhere because I think I'm suppossed to know you from somewhere, and I know I'm normally not good with names, but I've gotten better. You're name begins with an...S? Sa- something?" she stopped leaning on the angry brawler to cross her arms in deep thought "hmmm, oh that's it! Sarah, aren't you Sarah Ga-" She said with a smile that was quickly wiped off.

"WAAAH!"
She shouted, trying to a) put some distance between herself and one of the most feared women in AFW and b)trying to stay on the barstool.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca asked, turning to hold her friend up "you know her or something?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

Sarah continued to glare at the girl even as she backed off. She was drunk, that much was obvious. Sarah didn't like talking to drunk people. It pissed her off for some reason. Maybe it was because they were in a better state of mine than she was and that made her jealous. All Sarah knew was that in the past half-hour she had been pretty damn irritated, and Adrian was not helping her mood. Now Sarah had gone annoyed to angry.

"Fuck off, and stay fucked off," Sarah growled, and she would then try to kick the barstool Adrian was sitting on right out from under her. And only then would she turn back to her glass of tequila.

Last edited by 379 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Rebecca caught Adrian by the arms as her barstool was kicked out underneath her. Once she was sure that Adrian wasn't going to fall to the ground, she stood up, walking right next to Sarah. "You got a problem?" She asked, drawing herself up to her full height.

"Heyyyy, Becky... bad idea, I think she just wants to be left alone and who are we to deny someone a bit of privacy, right? Let's not start a war or anything here I mean."
Adrian said, trying to pull the amazon back away from the brawler while trying to signal Natalia to get off the stage and help her out.

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Natalia waved back at Adrian with a real happy smile, since everybody cheered for her loudly again after her horrid performance. The Dream was like in a dream, mainly because she was too drunk to be fully aware of what was going around her. She had always wanted to be an artist, an actress or even better a singer; one of those idols that appeared in the TV and movies. Unfortunately she had no talent, and since she spent all her childhood learning to fight in the most devious ways, she had absolutely zero chances of ever becoming one. But despite her appalling performances the crowd keep cheering and demanded another encore, mainly to keep the buxom sweaty girl in a flimsy tank top on the stage.

"I want to dedicate the next song to my new friends Adrian and Rebecca...who are ...over there!!!" the blue-eyed beauty said, pointing with a finger to Adrian's location, drawing all the attention to them, completely oblivious to what was going on.

The music track started and soon Natalia followed with another gruesome performance.

"Na-na-na-na, na-na na
Na-na-na-na na-na na
Na-na-na-na, na-na, na
Na-na-na-na na-na

I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent

I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I'm gonna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na
I wanna start a fight
Na-na-na-na, na-na, na
I WANNA START A FIGHT!!

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next