Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings... (Open RP)

+4
Kitten
Old_Man_Tai
Kelsea
zxn666
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rankings... (Open RP)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Chigusa blinked, not sure what was going on in Mia's head. It seemed that it was more than just the list, though Chigusa couldn't quite put her hand on exactly what. That is, until Mia flat out told her with her question. Chigusa certainly knew that Mia and Yatori had a thing for each other, and it certainly didn't help that Chigusa looked up to Yatori quite a bit as well. And maybe she was a bit into her too...

"Yatori-sempai?" she said, "Well... All I've really said is how good she is at wrestling, and how much I look up to her..." Chigusa, however, couldn't hide that her face was blushing a little bit, despite her best efforts to make it seem that she wasn't interested sexually in her. She counted Mia as a friend as well, and didn't want something like this to come in between and ruin that!

(Note: Me and Kelsea are gonna have a private chat here, but other people feel free to still post!)

Last edited by 265 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 am

"Your lying!" Mia moved as if she were about to just storm out, no longer wanting to be here... but then stayed long enough to add

"Don't take me for an idiot, Tomo-chan's already told me how you feel about her... You should just stay well away." She said, turning to storm off in a huff... She couldn't say what was really on her mind anyway..

Spotlight
characters:
Rankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 ELZuoMvRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 OG5hnuaRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 Cg3CzYmRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am

Chigusa stood there, gaping for a moment, shocked at Mia's reaction. Then something hot and angry bubbled up from inside of her. She gritted her teeth, her cute face turning into an angry grimace.

"Mia!" she called out, grabbing the girl's hand again. This time she pulled Mia around harshly, forcing the girl to face her. "Don't talk to me like that! Fine, you want me to say it? I like Yatori. There, I said it, ok?" She would refuse to let go of Mia's hand, even if the girl tried to pull away.

"And quite frankly, I don't care what you think about what I say," Chigusa continued, "Because it's none of your business!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 am

Tai blushed and waited when it was revealed to be his list, but luckily, it seemed that nobody had noticed what was said.

Wiping some sweat off his brow, the pink haired Batman would slowly and quietly sneak away from the arguing crowd...

However, in a bad stroke of luck, the exit was currently being blocked by both Chigusa and Mia Megumi, who seemed to be arguing over Yatori....Ironic, considering Tai himself had a crush on said girl.

Not wanting to risk the others remembering it was him, yet not willing to get between the other two, Tai would hide in a corner, waiting to make his escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 am

Mia was more then a little surprised when Chigusa grabbed her, she wasn't expecting an angry response back from her in this matter and her words was like a verbal slap in the face...

It was one thing to hear it second hand from Tomo, but when Chigusa herself just came right out and blatantly admitted it (and therefore justifying what Mia had been thinking before), Mia showed a pained expression for a moment before frown in irritation... Mia tried to yank her hand away but Chigusa was holding it firm. She shoved her free hand at Chigusa, unintentionally ending up on Chigusa's breast as Mia tried to push her away.

"Just cause she beat you in a match?" she asked angrily, the question might have seem weird to someone who knew how Mia and Yatori had become a couple... but Mia's reasoning and thought process wasn't quite what one would assume.

Spotlight
characters:
Rankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 ELZuoMvRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 OG5hnuaRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 Cg3CzYmRankings... (Open RP) - Page 5 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 am

Tiffany watched Bat-Tai-man scurry away and decided that it was probably a good idea to let him go before he added to the rising tension. With Chigusa and Mia gone at least around the corner, that left her with Tomomi and Akula.
"Ok girls lets all take a breath." she said, taking a step to put herself between Akula and Tomomi. "Hey, the AFW center has a cafeteria or something built into it right? Why don't we all go and get some lunch? Tell you what girls, it'll even be my treat. Or if you're not hungry, maybe we could all get a workout in at the gym?"
The cowgirl smiled, trying to diffuse the situation and take attention away from the subject of that troublesome list.

Last edited by 133 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 am

Chigusa felt Mia shoving her accidentally on her breast, her other hand shooting up to grab her hand and keep her present. She wanted Mia to hear all this, instead of running away like all the times before.

"No!" Chigusa said, blushing, "Well... not completely. But didn't you start off the same way?" She said, looking at Mia. "Why are you angry about this anyways? What does it matter if I like Yatori or not? I'm not going to try and take her from you, but if you want me to stop liking her, that just won't happen!" She took a step in, till her face was right underneath Mia's.

"Mia, if you say you love Yatori so much, will you be willing to fight someone else over her?" Chigusa said, "Because if you can't, then you're not worthy of someone like her!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

Mia certainly looked kinda flustered and frustrated by the developments, a red streak spreading right across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, particularly when Chigusa mentioned the way Mia and Yatori had gotten together... Still she couldn't shake the feel that the reason Chigusa liked Yatori was because she beat her in their match... Mia on the other hand had lost in both of her two bouts against Chigusa.

Logically she had to admit that she couldn't ask Chigusa to stop liking Yatori, but that wasn't exactly why she was upset... She tried to pull her hands back, but as Chigusa had both her wrists held tight she opted for kinda shoving herself against the purple haired girl, coming up breasts to breast with her.

"You don't get it! All I ever do is fight for her, I'm getting sick of having to prove my worth to someone who isn't her and I thought you'd be different! ...At least you gave me that thought before... Maybe its just cause I lost to you last time, but the next time will be different.. believe you me!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Chigusa held her ground as Mia shoved up against her, looking up in defiance at Mia's face. "You don't have to prove your worth to me," she responded, "But I'd like to see it. I'd love to fight you again Mia."

She wondered though what Mia meant about "that thought." She thought perhaps that Mia sorta liked her, but dismissed that thought. Mia rebuffed her advance before, after all. And though the girls got pretty intimate, Chigusa always felt that Mia wasn't the type to pursue such relationships.

"Not only will you lose again Mia," Chigusa said, "But this time, I don't plan on letting you just run away!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Chigusa saying things like "I don't plan on letting you just run away" really got Mia flustered and annoyed, maybe because there was some truth behind it.. Maybe she prefer to disengage and run away because she didn't like allowing her emotions to fuel the set up of a match like this, just one of the reasons

"Fine! Any match you want and I won't be running anywhere... Everyone seems to overlook me, but I'll show you this time." Mia would again try to pull her hands away, this time however because she didn't think there was any more to be said.. What ever damage the heat of the moment emotions could cause had already been done...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next