Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Final Fight (For ZXN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Final Fight (For ZXN) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Fight (For ZXN)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2011 5:37 am

Tai grinned and nodded eagerly, moaning as she kissed his chest.

"A deal like that? Hell yessss I accept.....The day on the calender is in two weeks....that should give you time to prepare for me this time...."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 am

Two weeks later

Chigusa stood backstage, stretching herself out before the big fight. This was it. This was her final chance to prove to both Tai and herself that she was the better fighter, and that the last two times she lost were essentially flukes. He won only because she was weak to his sex moves. Now that he couldn't use them, Chigusa felt confident that she could win. Even though she had forgiven Tai, and even rather liked him, she wasn't about to give up this chance. If Tai wanted to beat her, he was gonna have to work the hardest he's ever had for it!

Since she was more serious than before, Chigusa even changed her attire. Her old wrestling costume, from years ago, back when she was tag team champ, finally came out of the closet. It was a tight fit, as usual. Chigusa hadn't gotten any thinner since then. And certain parts of her have grown bigger. Still, this was a show of seriousness, without any of the whimsical frills of a schoolgirl.

The Final Fight (For ZXN) - Page 2 A02058.png

She walked out to the ring, head held high. The people in the crowd cheered, and some were rude enough to give out catcalls. Chigusa ignored them the best she could, blushing and gritting her teeth, while keeping up a smile. She walked into the ring, slipping under the ropes, before standing in the ring. She walked around the ring, waving to the crowd, who were getting more and more rowdy. She soon leaned against a corner, waiting for Tai to emerge, to begin their final battle.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2011 6:46 am

Tai smirked as he would head onto onto the ramp a few moments later, having gotten brand new attire for this fight, A gold pair of gym shorts with matching jacket, his hands wrapped in white tape as he adjusted his boots.

The crowd reacted loudly for his final entrance, some of them cheering, some of them booing, Tai being a rather polarizing figure in terms of popularity. Ignoring all of this, he would slide under the ropes, entering the ring before heading near Chigusa, looking at her outfit.

"I see you brought the serious costume today.....thats good....I look foward to getting my ass kicked then...."

He winked at her, in a good mood. Shiny gold title belt around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 14, 2011 6:58 am

Chigusa looked Tai up and down, a small smile coming onto her face. It was quite gaudy attire, all the gold sparkling on his body. She licked her lips, wondering how she would defeat Tai. To her, it was almost a forgone conclusion. She only lost because he essentially raped her in the ring. Now he could not do that, so she was going to win.

"And you obviously did not," Chigusa said, nodding at Tai's costume. It was exceedingly gaudy in her opinion. "But whatever, I'm gonna fight with all my strength this time. So prepare to lose!"

Chigusa held up her hand, pointing at Tai. "I won't lose this time!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 am

"Hey, dont dress the shinyness, if Im going out, Id like to go out in style..."

Tai smirked as she declared her victory, greatly enjoying her spunk, backing up to his corner as the bell rang to begin the match, he would slowly head out to the center of the ring, offering his hands out to her in a test of strength position.

"Wanna start the old fashioned way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 14, 2011 7:32 am

Chigusa shrugged. She walked right up to Tai, her forehead barely touching Tai's nose. Standing up on her tip-toes to look Tai in the eyes, Chigusa's face curling into a nice smile. "Sure, you will be going out in style," Chigusa said, "I'd love to give the crowd a good show!" Leaning in, she gave a light kiss to Tai's lips, before turning around to start the match as well.

She raised her hands, matching Tai's movements. "Alright then, lets get this started," she said. Her eyes turned into a frown, before moving in to grab Tai's hands, and pushing hard with all her strength, to show Tai she was plenty strong!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 am

Tai blushed slightly as she kissed him, the general public unaware of that part of their relationship.

As she accepted his lock up, Tai would go to push against her....only to be caught off guard at just how strong she was, indeed, at the levels they were pushing at, they seemed almost completly even!

".....Damn....your stronger...then I expected....."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 am

"Heh, you should've never underestimated me Tai," Chigusa said. Truth was, she was pushing with all strength already. Tai was far stronger than her, her strength at her limit even though Tai hadn't gotten up to full strength. She hoped that Tai wouldn't notice.

"Tch," Chigusa groaned. This wasn't going to go well for her. So Chigusa changed tactics. She quickly ducked down low, kicking her legs up and rolling onto her back, planting her legs on Tai's stomach, and attempting to monkey flip Tai over her and land him on his back!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 14, 2011 8:01 am

Tai growled playfully, deciding to push hard against her to try and make her back up..

Sadly for Tai, he timed his shove at the exact moment that Chigusa suddenly changed tatics with her monkey flip, causing Tai to not only be flipped by her, but the extra leverage caused him to flip in mid air after being flipped, causing him to land face and chest first on the mat!

".......Oww......"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 14, 2011 8:11 am

"Heh, gotcha!" Chigusa said happily as Tai slammed hard onto the mat. She quickly rolled up and stood up, a wide smile on her face. "Hmm, you look very nice after doing a faceplant, almost delicious enough to eat!" She took a few steps over to Tai and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him up to his feet.

As Chigusa pulled him up, she whispered in his ear. "Is this all you've got?" Chigusa said, "You really are weak without sex moves." She would then attempt to whip Tai out to the ropes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next