Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Train You! (For D_Ultsch)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Train You! (For D_Ultsch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Train You! (For D_Ultsch)

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 am

"Aint gotta get all mad me." Mutterd Bonnie, Blinking as Kagami voice seemed to start sounding rather upset. Indeed the blonde girl was completely oblivious as to what Kagami's problem was.

"No Duh I dont know nothing... You aint told me that much... And if we're really gonna talk about hurting and humiliating you, let me say this...." Bonnie said in a calm tone before suddenly screaming out. "I AM NOT TRYING TO HURT YOU!!!" Bonnie roared before going back to normal. "Course you aint ever gonna believe me right?" The Texan woman asked her 'captive', sitting against a wall.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 am

Kagami flinched as Bonnie screamed at her and her body trembled slightly because it didn't matter if you said your not going to hurt her but if you scream it its hard to get your point across. KAgami looking like a frightened child looked at Bonnie and replied "A, alright i believe just please stop screaming at me" KAgami said as the anger in her voice just seemed to vanish.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 am

Bonnie kept a stern look on her face after she screamed at Kagami, feeling that being patient and nice wasnt getting her point across at all. Prompting her to raise her voice in order to do so. "Wouldnt have to scream if you would just sit and hear me out... Hard Headed girl... I swear..." Mutterd Bonnie as she brought her palm to her face before pulling her head down upon it.

"You know... If you don't want me to teach how to fight im cool with that... But I figured a lil' ol' thang like yourself could you use a friend, ya know? Gotta have someone watch your back 'round here, ya dig?" Mutterd Bonnie to Kagami, nodding her head as she spoke.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 am

KAgami seemed to calm down as Bonnie mentioned "friend", KAgami looked at the girl sternly before asking "Why would you want to be friends with me?" Kagami asked as she never had a friend before but she had always wanted one but she was hesitant to see Bonnie as one as her mind was still set on the spanking she down to her in the ring not to long ago.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Bonnie's eyes traced back to Kagami as she asked her question, which made Bonnie think for a moment. Did she really have a good reason to be Kagami's friend? Or was she just trying to be nice to Kagami?

Bonnie realized that it was the latter reason. She was just being nice, mostly because she felt a little bad about beating Kagami up a bit. Not too mention for also humiliating her Live on International Television, but it could of been worse.

"Because......Uhmmm..... I ain't got no friends around here yet... and you look like you could you one too!" Bonnie said, being a bit more true with her reasons. She didnt really have any 'friends' in AFW, the only people she really talked to around here was her brother, her tag-partner, Scorpia and her occasional training partner, Rei Tanaka. Other than those three, Bonnie had no one.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:52 am

Kagami looked at Bonnie as if she didn't believe her "Your lieing i bet you have tons of friends" Kagami continued to look at Bonnie trying to figure her out but the concept of finally having a friend was almost too good of an opportunity to pass up but Kagami was still hesitant "If you have no friends why you you choose me to be your first one anyway>" Kagami questioned as her angry demeanor faded slightly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"Well of course I got friends, but they're all back in Texas! I just ain't gone none around here!" Replied Bonnie who was looking up at the ceiling of the room while making sure she didnt know anyone else in Japan. "Nope! Ain't got one!" She replied with a gleeful smile to Kagami, not seeing the stern looks that she had been given.

"Well... You looked liked you could of used a friend too... But im tired of explainin' to ya. If you gonna keep questioning my kindness then maybe I should just go. I need to get some food anyway, Im starvin like a muthafucka. Said Bonnie as she stood up and began making her way to the door to go get herself some food, apperently tired of trying to reason with Kagami "See ya 'round kid!". She mutterd as he opened the door.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Kagami heard Bonnie and as she got up to leave she wanted to say something about she really wanted her to be friends with her but Kagami couldn't find the words but then the word food was spoken and Kagami's eyes light up alittle and she asked Bonnie "Um about the food can i come along too?" Kagami saked feeling slightly ashamed but she really wanted to eat and Bonnie did want to be her friend so Kagami hoped this was a good idea.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Bonnie's eyes lit up instantly as Kagami began to speak and upon asking if she could come along, Bonnie was already turning around and dashing towards to Kagami before picking the smaller girl up. "Course ya can!!" Bonnie exclaimed Happily as she held Kagami up by her shoulders. "Now... Lets Vamoose!!!" The texan woman exclaimed before trying to carry Kagami from around her waist as Bonnie held the girl at her side before dashing out the door and eventually the arena, heading towards the heart of the nearby city, hellbent on finding dinner for two.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Kagami was taken completely by surprise as Bonnie instantly grabbed her and rushed out the door and then out of the arena and then out into the city "Umm Bonnie please put me down" Kagami asked nervously "I can walk by myself"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next