Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Chigusa saw Tai suddenly leap out of the ring in anger and start a fight out with the crowd. "Hey! Tai!" Chigusa shouted, leaping out of the ring as well. She quickly ran into the crowd and grabbed Tai by the shoulders, pulling him off of the poor chap and dragging him back out towards the ring.

"You didn't have to do that," Chigusa said. She still seemed embarrassed, but now thanks to Tai's rather dashing defense of her, she felt much happier.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 am

Tai huffed and glared as the fan got up with help and decided to keep his mouth shut. He didnt resist as Chigusa dragged him back towards the ring and sighed "Sorry....I just hate it when idiots like that just blurt out stupid ass insults like tha...Aww come on!" Tai yelled as the fan flipped him off while grabbing Tai's shirt that he had thrown onto the floor earlier, before running off with it. "And now he steals a expensive shirt....bah!!!" Tai sighed and got out of Chigusa's grip before looking at her, wiping some sweat off his bare chest and face "So...you alright?" meanwhile the ref girl continued her count "3!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 am

"I'm fine," Chigusa said, "This kind of thing happens a lot, I'm more or less used to it now." She quickly let go of Tai after dragging him out of the crowd. "I'd rather not start a fight with the crowd, it's bad for my image," Chigusa said, "Though... thank you for doing that. Sticking up for me I mean. It was really nice of you..." She blushed a bit more, and hung her head, not making eye contact with Tai as she said this.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 am

Tai blushed as she thanked him, rubbing the back of his head again "Well...it was the least I could do...I mean...It was my fault he said it......" Tai then noticed the ref counting, already halfway through the count. "Well....shall we get back into the ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 am

"Yeah," Chigusa said, turning and heading back inside of the ring. She looked around for a bit though, trying to find her lost shoe and sock but they had seemingly disappeared. With a sigh, she knelt down and untied her other shoe and peeled off her sock, tossing those out of the ring as well.

"Mou- stupid Tai," she muttered, "Now I have to get new pair of shoes..." She straightened up,ready to fight Tai again, only this time she was barefoot. It would certainly affect how fast she could run and how much her kicks hurt.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:24 am

Tai slid into the ring behind her, breaking the refs count, before chuckling. "Ill pay for a new pair....cute feet though...anyway, you ready?" He asked, getting his arms up in position

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm

"Pervert," Chigusa said, blushing a little when Tai commented on her feet. She took a deep breath, stretched her arms high above her head, then suddenly dashed at Tai. She was a bit slower than before due to the lack of shoes, but if she manages to catch Tai off guard she'll still hit him hard. Chigusa would attempt to leap up and give Tai a dropkick right to the face, giving him a really close look at those "cute" feet of hers!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:22 am

"Ok so I deserve that one, I mean, I do have a bit of a foot fetish...anywAHHH My Face!!!" Tai, who had his head turned from her after she called him a pervert again, had turned back just in time to recieve her feet smacking hard into his cheek, knocking him backwards, having just entered the ring, he would be close to the turnbuckle which would prove handy as he would back right into it, luckily avoiding hitting the mat and risking a pin "Owwww.....jeez, you plant your crotch on my face and call me a pervert, then I compliment your feet and you kick me with them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 am

"You can't just make comments like that about a girl's body!" Chigusa said angrily as she got up, "It's embarrassing... especially with all these people here... Oooh!" Chigusa clenched her hands into fists and seemingly shook in angry frustration. "Why can't you get that through your head?!"

Chigusa would run in, fueling her next strike with all the pent up anger and frusutration, attempting to strike Tai with a clothesline right into the turnbuckle.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:39 am

Tai grinned as she ran towards him, waiting till she got closer before charging out of the turnbuckle himself, ducking his head low to avoid her clothesline and sticking his arms out to one side, trying to catch her around her midsection and use her momentum against her by bringing her down with a spear!!

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next