Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Hitomi bent down to Ayame's ear, and whispered softly. "I'll let you go if you give up," Hitomi said, "Just say the words, 'I give!', and I'll let you go." She pulled up a little bit more, just to convince Ayame it was in her best interest to give in. Of course, Ayame might think of a counter to Hitomi's attack, but Hitomi thought she had Ayame nice and beaten...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 am

Ayame grinned, "You- I- i'm gonna get you for this... I just don't know how yet!"
"You'll have to put me in something alot worse for me tap Hitomi!" She bluffed,

Ayame was left with two options give in to Hitomi or, ...
Ayame was in a lot of pain but, ignoring it and concentrating on her breathing and her eyes closed and she stopped resisting Hitomi completely. Ayame eyes shot open with a blood red colour although hitomi couldn't see from this angle.
"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Ayame yelled as she would force herself out of the hold. Out of sheer strength Ayame would attempt to make it to her knees. She would actually attempt to stand up and lash wildly until Hitomi was off of her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Hitomi felt Ayame suddenly begin to push upwards, and soon found herself getting lifted off the ground as well. "Woah!" Hitomi said, falling backwards off of Ayame's back, losing hold of Ayame in the process. "Not bad," Hitomi said, "But that's not the best way to get out of that hold. You've probably worn yourself out now, haven't you?" She would get up quickly and try to grab Ayame in a headlock before she could recover as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Ayame was exhausted even in her darker state of mind, she didn't have the time to recover to move fast enough to avoid the headlock. However, Hitomi's abdomen and stomach were tottally vulnerable and unlike her usual self her attacks tend to be punches. Ayame would drive a reverse fist to her stomach and plunge it deeper and deeper until she released her.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Hitomi gasped when Ayame drove a fist into her gut, and then kept it there, pushing in harder and deeper with every passing second. Hitomi quickly disengaged the hold, rolling backwards, one hand gingerly touching the spot where Ayame hit her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Ayame dug her fingers into her skull and her eyes began to flicker from red to yellow. Her eyes finally regained their bright yellow colour. she panted heavily and rested her back against the turnbuckle,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..." Ayame said apollogeically.

Ayame was too exhausted to pull off any finishers or kicks at this point. she needed to buy some time for her to regain her emergy. Ayame parted her legs and put her fists at her side. This was one of her heaviest stances, the horse stance.

"So... ready to buy me my free lunch?" Ayame said with a competitive edge.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 am

"Ah I'm ok," Hitomi said, getting back up to her feet. The punch had hurt her though, and Ayame scared her a little as well with the desperate attack. She didn't want this to get too serious, it was only a spar after all!

"I should ask you the same question!" Hitomi said, charging forward. She would attempt a move that she wasn't very good at, a dropkick!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 am

Ayame sighed, "a drop kick really...?"
Ayame waddled off to the side as Hitomi would drop kick the pole directly behind her.

"Drop kicks are too risky, Well for me anyway, there are more effective kicks that don't require such effort or risk." Ayame said, "You okaythat looked like it hurt...."

"Sorry again! For earlier! For Whatever I did... I sorta can't remember..." Ayame said helping her get up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

Hitomi kicked the pole pretty hard, completely missing her target. She fell onto the mat ingloriously, landing with a thud and crying out a little in pain. But she rolled over right away, getting up onto her feet without missing a beat.

"Guess I'm not fast enough to make that move work," Hitomi said, "Don't worry, you didn't do anything bad." She settled back into a defensive stance,her back to the corner.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am

Ayame breathed a sigh of relief, it was good that Hitomi had gone defensive. She needed sometime to recover from the holds Hitomi had put her in. She slowly exhaled, she would stare at Hitomi, Ayame would wait for the second that Hitomi would blink. At that momment, she would charge and send a high roundhouse to Hitomi's neck and then another roundhouse from the otherside of her neck. Ayame would be doing a handstand to keep up. She would then take it a step further and perform a standing head scissors.
"This is my original finisher! Demon Roundhouse!" She said
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next