Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Hitomi stepped outside of Ayame's range, not letting those kicks hit her. "Thanks for the compliment," Hitomi said, a smile appearing on her face. Still, she was focused on the match in front of her, and wasn't going to let Ayame distract her any longer. Hitomi would quickly step inside Ayame's range, and let her get kicked. She would catch Ayame's leg and then twist around, putting Ayame in the Dragon Screw submission!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Ayame was suprised when her leg was caught and and Hitomi forced her off balance and made Ayame fall. (That's what the Dragon screw does right?). Ayame would try and get up before Hitomi had gotten her in another hold, "No. No not again!" Ayame said desperate to get back up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:14 pm

(Yep. Basically the dragon screw is where a person grabs a kick, and then twists their entire body around to unbalance the opponent, put them in a submission, and flip them onto their fronts on the ground)

Hitomi sat on Ayame's back, one hand holding her leg, keeping her from getting back up easily. "Time for grappling lesson number two!" Hitomi said, "What will you do when your legs are trapped?" To emphasize this, Hitomi began pulling back on the leg she had in her hand, putting Ayame into a single-leg Boston Crab!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Ayame cringed, "kuso..."
This was going to be a tough one to break out of.
Ayame had an "Ah Hah" momment. Ayame attempted to push off the ground with both of her hands.
"Usually, an ordinary wrestler would get out this hold by over powering their opponent to catch her off balance. Or, go for the ropes..." Ayame said, "i'm sorry but, you're going to have to teach me this lesson another time...Cause it's my turn to teach you....expect the unexpected... Scorpion kick!"
Ayame's free leg would coil up with the space she created fromher push up and then go all the way around to hit Hitomi in the face. The Scorpion kick was one of the more unusual kicks that she doesn't get to use often due to the practicality of needing to kick someone in such an ackward angle.
(Real Kick)

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 am

Hitomi nodded when she head Ayame analyse the move and how to break free. "Mhmm, that's right," Hitomi said, "And to keep them from getting to the ropes, I do this!" She pulled back hard on Ayame's leg, really adding pressure to the move. But Ayame had a far more creative counter planned. Hitomi felt Ayame shift underneath her, and then suddenly Ayame's heel shot up and hit her on the shoulder.

"Ow!" Hitomi said, letting go of Ayame's leg and falling backwards, sitting down on Ayame's back from the surprise. "Wow... that was pretty good..." Hitomi said, "But how will you get out of this one?" She quickly turned around on Ayame's back, and grabbed her chin, preparing to pull her into a camel clutch.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:27 am

Ayame gasped as she was caught yet again.
"I officially hate you hitomi!" She yelled playfully,
"OWW! MY BACK!"
"I won't lose to you!" Ayame said as she began the trechrous crawl towards the rope, "Just wait till I get my hands on you!"
"Hey! Gentle OWW!" Ayame cried
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

"Your fault for kicking me over!" Hitomi replied cheerily as she pulled Ayame up into the camel clutch, pulling her hands up as well and resting them above her legs. "So how wil you get out of this?" Hitomi asked, "This is a bit harder, isn't it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:42 am

"Kyaaaaa!!" Ayame collapsed, the pain was just to much for her to take.
Ayame held out her hand tempted to tap out.
"No, I won't give in!" she yelled slamming her hand to the mat to get herself moving again,
"Harder but not impossible!" Ayame said,"Oh and by the way, to make this a little more interesting loser buys lunch! interested?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm

"Alright!" Hitomi said, "You'd better have a lot of money then Ayame, because you're gonna lose!"

She pulled back on Ayame's head, really putting pressure into the camel clutch now. Indeed, she pulled Ayame up so high her arms could easily drape over Hitomi's knees, since Hitomi was sitting on Ayame's lower back. She knew Ayame won't last much longer at this rate, especially since she had no real way of breaking free.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Ayame grinded her teeth, she's been through worse but, there seemed no way to get out. Ayame grunted, as the camel clutch was put on full gear and she was completely at Hitomi's mercy.

"Umm.. let me go..." Ayame said

"please..." she added with a blush.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next