by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 pm

"Damn! Ow! Yea I Do hate the ropes today!!"

The heel of Ayame's foot hit Lobo in the eye as she kicked him, this temporarily blinded him and caused him to let go of Ayame as he staggerd away rubbing his eye.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Ayame would jump and spin twice in the air.
"Tae Kwon Do: 720 Kick!" she yelled
Compared to yu-Shin, she needed a running start to get a high kick, so her kick would be to try and trip Lobo and get him on his back. Ayame would follow up with an axe kick to Lobo's gut. She would dig her heel harshly into his chest.
(Sorry fixed now)

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:23 pm

(and trip Yu-Shin and get him on his back??? Dont ya mean Lobo and not Yu-Shin??? xD)

Lobo hit the ground hard as he was tripped, and upon falling he saw Ayame driving her axe kick down to him, with no time to block or evade Lobo braced for impsct.

The kick smashed heavily into body, knocking the wind out him. Lobo's arms and legs flailed into the air before flopping down to the mat leaving him to resemble a Starfish.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

"uh... Lobo you okay?" She said, "i didn't mean it! Seriously!"
Ayame would poke Lobo, "hey are you still alive?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Lobo coughed a little shook off the kick, his vision slightly dazed, not able to see who was poking him, after a while his vision came back and he saw Ayame standing over him, this startled Lobo.

"Huh!? Wh-What are you doing!?!" Asked a surprised and slightly blushing Lobo.

"Were you trying to see if I was ok!? Why!? Im your opponent! You should have pinned me! You can't care about you opponent!" Lobo said sitting up hiding while trying to hide his face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

"I'm afraid i'm just not that kind of person, you see in martial arts once an opponent has fallen he or she has already lost...not saying that you lost, it's just a force of habit... but, if you really want me to be like that...."
Ayame would stomp on Lobo's head continuously, "This is for you Lobo... it go-es against ev-ery martial art m-oral I sta-nd for! But, I gu-ess this isn't tae Kwon D-o! I hope your ha-ppy!" (Every - is a kick)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Lobo was actually taking the time to think about what Ayame was telling him, trying to understand her way, leading him to not notice Ayame 1st kick on his head.

"Agh!...Hey!...St-aghh!...SANTA MARIA!!!...St-op!...Agh!...kicki-ng!...Ugh... me...." Lobo took every single of Ayame's vicious Stomps head-on. (Literally) By the time Ayame was done, Lobo was left groaning on the floor, dazed from the savage beat down she gave his skull.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm

"Oh.. right I'm supposed to pin you now right?" Ayame said, hooking his leg and getting on top of him. "sorry lobo, I guess i over did it huh?"

1!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm

2! The ref counted

Although he was dazed and now having a massive headache Lobo managed to wake up and come to his senses and kick out of the pin just before the three count.

Lobo kicked up with a little bit of extra force to throw Ayame not only off of him bit into the air.

"Ugh... You're lucky you're cute... Otherwise you'd be dead by now..." Groaned Lobo while rubbing his throbbing head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am

"Woah!" Ayame said, as she was flipped in the air.
Ayame rolled away from Lobo, "Thanks, I guess"
Ayame gave time for Lobo to recover, attacking now wouldn't be the best idea. She went back to her corner to find Yu-Shin still asleep.
"Sorry... I didn't know..." Ayame said as she would turn back around to face Lobo, she readied herself in a defensive stance. "Yosh! Horse stance! I need to conserve energy"
Ayame's legs would be spread apart and her fists would be at her side.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next