by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway vs Ayame Kurosagi

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway vs Ayame Kurosagi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

Ayame`s head was samshed onto the mat. She started to snicker,
``Oww... that hurt alot!`` Ayame said but, with a smile, ``I`m Ready!`
She flipped herself unto the mat it took a little bit of unnecesary energy but, it was a crowd pleaser.
Ayame shifted into a looser stance and threw a few quick boxing like jabs at Kelly`s face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway vs Ayame Kurosagi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 am

"What in the hell are you!?!?" Coughed Kelly with a wide open jaw as Ayame appeard to not even feel the move.

Kelly's jaw was soon shut as Ayame threw a jab at her face, then another and another! Bruising the young blonde more and more. Kelly stood on wobbly feet in a complete daze as she took the jabs head on to her face.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 am

Ayame stopped punching her and grabbed her by the shoulder.
``I`m Ayame Kurosagi, Master Of Tae Kwon Do! `` She yelled, ``And, I put everything on the line when i fight someone because, it`s fun. i`d like to thank you for this match. So, i can become stronger, win or lose you helped me become a stronger fighter. Eventually, I will become the best there is... or die trying!`` She said as blood began to drip down her face.

Ayame would push Kelly away, ``Please do your worst because I won`t be holding back anymore.... Or, you could just give up!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

"Well ain't that great... You may know Tae Kwon Do! But I... I know WOOP YOUR ASS!!!" Kelly said as she was pushed away only to rebound off the ropes to throw her Royal Pain attack. (A Running Jump Clothesline)

Kelly was not a quiter when it came to wrestling, although she is a spoiled brat she had lots of determination. And that determaination was put behind The Royal Pain . That move was all she had left and with everything put behind it, Kelly leaped foreward and threw out her arm as hard as she ever could hoping to Knockout Ayame.

Wether she hit or missed The Royal Pain Kelly would be too exausted to fight back anymore.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am

Ayame fell backward and rolled away due to the impact of the royal pain attack. She laid on her side with her arms crossed in an X a standard tae kwon do block. Ayame was tired, perhaps she shouldn't have let that last attack hit her even, if she did plan to block at the last second.
"I could tell that move had alot of heart and you do too, that move must have been practiced alot in order for you to make it your own" Ayame said standing up slowly.
She used the turnbuckle to support herself. Ayame had enough stamina left for her original move the demon roundhouse. The 720 kick was out of the question to perform. She took a breather and realized that Kelly was almost finished as well. I have to finish it here, Ayame thought to herself.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 am

Kelly fell to the mat as she hit the Royal Pain, she was completely spent and to tired to fight back, she could only stand on one knee just to keep herself up.

She looked up too see Ayame using the turnbuckle to go for some kind of move, knowing she couldnt block or dodge, Kelly had one option left and that was to fall down to the mat in order for the Demon Roundhouse to miss her.

Though she had a 50/50 shot, Kelly silently told herself this was her last shot.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 am

("a 720 kick would be out of the question" Quotye)
"Umm.. i guess you've heard of my 720 kick before haven't you?" Ayame said" but, i'm just too tired to do it. sorry to disapoint you but, i've got a second finisher although, I haven't fully performed it on anyone so far it would be an honour to try it on you!"
Ayame thought back to the multiple failures she had with trying to perform the demon roundhouse
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 am

"Oh Well Lucky Me The Honor's All Mine!!!" Kelly spat in an irritated sarcastic tone. She was ready for the attack and ready for the match to end, as it was a struggle to stand on one knee.

"You gonna do this thing or what!?" Kelly cried out

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am

Ayame charged with her blinding speed and stopped on her left leg with her foot slanted signifying a high roundhouse kick. Ayame sent her leg slamming into kelly's neck and the other leg would hit her on the other side of her neck. Ayame standing on her hands to support herself. With her two strong legs gripping Kelly's neck, she would drive Kelly's head down to the mat.
"Demon roundhouse!" Ayame yelled
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 pm

The crowd in the arena roared with shock & awe as Ayame unleashed her brutally desvastating finisher. Kelly who had taken the full brunt of the finisher was out cold by the 1st kick.

In the middle of the ring she lay with her bruised head and face rammed into the mat. The Ref didn't even bother to check and see if she was still conscious, The fight was over. The Ref walked over to Ayame grabbed her arm and rose it up in the air before declaring...

Ayame Kurosagi Wins Via Knockout

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next