by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, LunarOcean, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Refining Beauty (For Cleo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:13 pm

Ryan would manage to catch Femi there in his embrace, his trainer instincts were wanting to chide the mother for being sloppy there despite his instructions. The Paragon would give a chuckle at it at least as their bodies mushroomed together and he'd keep a steady pressure around her waist, to let her feel the burden of what could occur to her should she not pay attention. "Now this isn't a hello hug......We'll be doing more holds and I'm going to have you attempt to escape from them all........" Ryan said with a bemused smirk as he felt her juices trickle down his thighs.......

Time would go on in this spar, Ryan would put Femi in gentle but firm holds and instruct Femi on how to go about getting out. That intimate session had taken up a fair amount of stamina already and the Paragon knew the clock would have been ticking, he could go all night but the building staff couldn't even if he threw his name at them.

Still as their session went on Ryan sensed an improvement in her already, it was like.....Ryan felt that there was something of a skilled fighter locked away there. Hidden under years of rust, waiting to be polished again.......Before long after several grapples and holds Ryan would have Femi held in his arms there gently holding her as they sat in the corner. "Hmmmmm.......You've done quite well.......don't think that hot session is gonna be helping me not notice the fact your still rusty in actual moves though......." he said warmly as he pecked Femi's neck there and caressed her skin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:38 am

"Grr.. Next time I'll be prepared for a real fight! After, we can do some stuff in the bedroom too~" Femi remarked, flexing her muscles, in an almost comedic sense.
She giggled, the paragon pecking her neck. The motherly woman rubbed her hand against his chin, and went in for another kiss. She had to admit, the man made her feel younger than she ever had felt in her entire life. It was a feeling she missed so badly. However, after all was said and done, she felt a glimmer of guilt for going home to her boyfriend rather than her daughter, but she knew she had a child of her own to worry about. That would keep her distracted at least.
Femi did want to meet Yona, but she'd take her time and enjoy what she's made for herself so far. There was no rush when Aya was moving all the pieces together, and she knew it. With that, she began to finger herself, as the two walked down the hallway to the entrance. It was a subtle gesture for Ryan to join in, but she didn't fully expect him to notice. In the end, she was going to have to explain that she didn't have a place to stay besides her hotel room.
It was the perfect excuse to get herself a nice new home, and perhaps, daily sex. There was something so wonderful about that idea, that she wet herself once again. It was clear to her boyfriend that Femi had quite the sensitive vagina, and she wanted him to know that. The mother would give him all the love he needed, and all her attention to boot.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:22 pm

Well it wasn't the first time that a sparring session would devolve into a steamy sensuality session for the Paragon, he hadn't planned on it. He had planned on helping Femi with becoming a better wrestler and shaking off her ring rust, only to then end up with the pair of them sinking their teeth into one another. It felt odd considering her mature frame, yet she had the mentality of a 20 something with her clinging hard to him now. Ryan figured that.......it felt pretty natural in all honesty.

The Paragon would take Femi towards their locker rooms, only to see out the corner of his one eye that she was seemingly playing with herself. Damn this woman was hungry! Ryan chuckled a little and said "Save yourself for later dear......." and handed her clothes to her while moving to his locker room to get changed. Before long he was in his crisp black suit there with a hooded faux black fur cloak over his shoulders, casting a glance by the door he saw it was starting to rain in the late night.

"Here, let me walk you back to your place. Its too late at night to walk alone and its pouring out." Ryan softly muttered to Femi, adjusting his cloak to let her small heighted frame slip in close to him and ensure a warm journey home to go with~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:00 pm

The two walk out into the building, Femi only draped in a sports bra and some short-shorts. It wasn't ideal for her to be so scantily clade in the rain, but before she could even ponder how she'd get home, her boyfriend placed her cloak around her shoulders. Her cheeks reddened, and a soft smile formed on her face. She truly was a mother—her expression one of warm approval. She assumed Ryan would take her towards his car, but she didn't want him to be focused on anything other than her; holding his hand, she dragged him along to his place, which wasn't all too far. The only problem was that Sydney was surely at the hotel, so it would a problem to return with a man after such a dedicated stance to be a better mother, and to help the redhead with her own issues as a mother. However, that was before she realized that she actually had a chance to live the life she truly wanted. Femi could dust off her ancient wrestling career, and reign victorious once again. Her recent wins were proof of that.
Either way, she continued to lead him to the nearby hotel, eventually slowing down by a small park, to take in the air, and this wonderful moment with a man that truly loved her. That's when it came to her to talk more about their future together. Of course, they had just met, but she wanted the two's lives to be intertwined, and that meant that they should start with a tag team. She technically already had one with her daughter; regardless, it wasn't an official thing—not when she found herself the best partner.
"Hey! Let's do something better than sex~ A tag team, I propose~ The two of us might as well be unstoppable, don't 'cha think, my love?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:06 pm

Ryan made sure that Femi was wrapped in his giant cloak as he strode with her through the streets, it was late at night now and he wanted to make sure she was alright going home there. The Paragon would walk with her and hold her close, her curvy and milfy frame letting him have some good padding there around her waist. Ryan heard her words and couldn't help but give a little chuckle at her words as he walked her through the park.

"Oh? Well that does sound amusing, we could try it.......though......I'd like to face you in the ring proper first? Make sure you got the power back to keep up~" Ryan said, shuffling his hand under the cloak to give her ass a cheeky little squeeze. Femi's dump truck was so massive he could barely get his hand over a whole cheek!

Eventually they'd arrive at her hotel building there, Ryan would slip his cloak onto Femi fully and would say "Keep it, I got more........Now then, I'll be in touch and we can get a....private match booked. See you soon dear~" with that Ryan would smooch Femi on the lips and make to head back to the streets and travel away with a small butterfly in his chest from it all.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:41 am

Femi had already reached into her pocket for some lipsticks to claim the man as her own a bit more, but before she could rub the tip on her lips, Ryan went in for a kiss. She cowered a bit, feeling so undeniably in love; her bare skin glowing a reddish tone. The mother thought she'd explode from all the joy she felt, but she came in closer to embrace his act of affection. The paragon had surely lit a spark in her; one that was going to push her to impress him the next time they met up. His trial to see if she was truly prepared to work with a wrestler like him only appeared to arouse her more, and kick-start some gears in her wrestling past that weren't even turned on during her past few matches. When she got home, she was going to put her curvy, large exterior to good use and train under the hardest circumstances possible. She couldn't lose him now, and she was going to work hard to make sure they became both romantic and tag team partners.
However, before she could say anything else, Ryan pulled away and vanished into the heavy rain. Femi stood underneath the covering of her hotel, silently pleading for him to stay, with soft, puppy eyes. She knew they had just met, and the man probably had other commitments and priorities, but she wished so badly that they could just sit down and get to know each other better. She would have memorized every little fact about him, and listened to everything he had to say—the mother could finally get to be a wife. Ryan seemed like a good guy—better than her daughter's baby daddy. The two haven't talked ever since Sydney was born, and she'd be fine keeping it that way. She finally could move on.
"Farewell.. my love!" She shouted, hoping it managed to reach him somewhere in the distance. She didn't wait to hear a response; it would be too cruel to stay and never get a response, so she walked inside the hotel.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4