by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Refining Beauty (For Cleo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:00 pm

Ryan was known to have one of the most durable bodies in all of Tension, the Paragon was tough enough to eat nails and ask for seconds. Femi's chop kinda stung, but was more like a slap on the wrist for the mighty Brit. Still Femi seemed to be quite enticed at the fact and her endearing giggles helped elicit a chuckle from Ryan, she was a mature looking lady yet seemed to have the mentality of a 20 something.

The dashing Brit was gleaming a fact or two here with Femi having some muscle to her despite her plump exterior, the second was that she seemed distracted by doing this.........

The second thing was that after doing this Femi seemed to freeze up again, the way she sunk her fingers into his abs and rested against his pecs. Ryan felt her sweat drip on his chest. The Paragon would stroke her hair in a soothing manner and put his other hand on her hips and said "Okay right listen, I don't know what's bothering you and I can only help if you tell me what's irking you. Can't practise if your not clear headed........" as he twirled a strand or two of her long, lush locks~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:25 am

Femi could barely keep focus, or even her balance, Ryan being pretty affectionate with her. At this point, she was filled with butterflies in her stomach, and she wanted him to marry her right on the spot. She was desperate, but at least, he played along with her advances. The brunette could barely even remember what was bothering her; the lack of distance between them being almost addictive to her. She dropped to her knees, somehow stopping herself at the last moment as she twisted her body to the side, away from his crotch. She slowly began to sit down on the mat, hands over her thighs.
"I have a child, and I've done her wrong all these years-"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:34 pm

Ryan wasn't one to be all that expressive or outwardly empathic, the typical stiff upper lip as it were that his land was known for. Being an open empath was one of the duties of his right hand man John Carnaby, still Ryan could tell his client was being bothered by something. The Paragon's concerns were proven justified by Femi making to go low, low enough to almost be eye level with his intimates. Then Femi moved to sit and talked about being a mother and letting her child down.

Well Ryan was certain she had to have been one, you didn't have curves as womanly as Femi's without having a kid of your own at some point. So you could eat well as the saying went. The Paragon gave a light sigh and decided to sit down next to Femi, scooting close to her and dangling his legs on the apron.

"I see, I presume this is why your taking up wrestling? You seem quite unfocused here, perhaps I can offer you a massage or something to help get a better grasp on yourself?" Ryan said hoping to try and get Femi to start feeling better a bit, she had ping ponged about from trying to make out with him to being despondent and perhaps it was a good start......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:41 am

It was clear to Femi that she might just be in the midst of a midlife crisis, but deep down, she hoped to find a reason to enjoy living despite her secret, be it falling in love or getting back into wrestling. However, she stayed silent about her true conditions of her mentality. She didn't want to bother someone she just met, but she didn't exactly have friends either. She's literally outlived all of her former confidants, and all she had was her family. To be specific, a daughter that hates her, a granddaughter that's quite the hassle, and a sister that wants her dead.
The brunette laid her head on Ryan's shoulder, no longer wanting to talk about it. She was more insecure than ever, stuck in a body that would never die or age. Femi had put her curse to waste, and let herself become irrelevant. There was no place in the world for her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:13 pm

Ryan normally didn't dislike silence, he usually spent some evenings cooped up in his study watching out the window while the fireplace crackled slightly. The Paragon felt Femi rest her head on his shoulder, he flinched on instinct but then accepted it. Ryan gave a slight sigh and took it as a hint that it was clear Femi didn't want to explain on it any further, for now at least. Moving on Ryan decided that he needed to get the curvy momma to relax a bit and even gave a smile at the idea of it now.

"You know what? You need to relax a bit. Come on." Ryan said as he slid under the bottom rope and would actually grab Femi there and scoop her up into his arms, she might have had a stodgy build but for the likes of Ryan even she could be a relative lightweight with his heroic build. In the back of his mind he even mused that this might be something he could enjoy doing on the regular!

He'd carry over to a massage bench and sit her down on it and say "Get your shorts off and we'll give you a nice massage to help with your worries." with Ryan then moving to a nearby table to get some scented oils to rub on his palms to help along with this~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:13 pm

Femi didn't expect Ryan to offer that type of message, but she didn't complain. In fact, it may have been exactly what she wanted. The brunette was pretty quick to take her shorts and panties off, quickly revealing her vagina. It was a bit embarrassing as she was already fairly wet, but she did hope that he would still want to finger her good. It's been ages since she had been given a good rub down her crotch, and she could barely even hide her excitement. All sadness had left her mind, the plump veteran feeling her pussy throb and her heart dangerously beating fast; her face red as a cherry.
"Please save me, Ryan~ I believe in you~ <3"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:08 pm

Ryan was going to get some oils there for Femi and make sure she was relaxed before getting the spar done, this was the Paragon's thought process at least. He made to get some oils and..........saw that Femi just got herself buck naked there. He stared, his one eye casually blinking at the sight before him with a neutral expression on his face. Femi was certainly quite the curvy lady and offered herself up to the Brit like an unwrapped present there. A blush slowly rose on Ryan's face, even he couldn't remain totally unflappable at this. Still though he kept a calm look on himself.

"Ummmmm..........I didn't quite mean that Femi." Ryan said, trying to think and choose his words carefully. "I meant your shorts not your underwear........You know what though? I think this will help you relax......." Ryan said as he put the oils to the side and approached the curvy mother~

What would then ensue would likely be some of the most pleasurable minutes that Femi had in such a long time, the air of the room would become moist with sweat and other fluids. Clothes were discarded and not just Femi's but also the Paragon himself, with them likely being tossed willy nilly and hanging up on the nearby ring ropes. With Ryan himself ending up on the massage table himself as nude as could be with Femi draped over him. Ryan had gone quite some time without a lover's caress himself, but he hadn't lost a step. He never left a partner unsatisfied and Femi would surely have found that with how attentive he was with her there.

"hhnnnn.......W-Wow.......that was something........A-Are you still awake?.......d-damn I didn't know you were that thicc........." Ryan muttered aloud as he crooned a little sensual hum to himself as he stroked Femi's brunette locks in a soothing manner, it was supposed to have just been a simple spar and workout session. The next thing Ryan knew?............he just made sweet, sweet love to this thicc, curvy momma. And damn did it feel good~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:30 am

The curvy brunette's jaw dropped, the veteran adoring the man's sharp physique and, frankly, big dick. She tried to play it cool, as if she wasn't absolutely panicking from how quick they went from friends to lovers—Though, she reminded herself that this was what she wanted. It was almost like a dream to her, and that particular thought calmed her down a bit. However, being complimented for her chubby appearance flattered her a bit, the rather old vessel still as insecure as a young woman. She slowly raised her arm and placed it over her nipples, trying to hide her breasts as she looked away slightly in worry. Femi wanted to have sex with him more than anything; she wasn't afraid to admit that to herself, but it all happened so quickly.
Then, once again, she got upset at herself for not taking the opportunity that was right in front of her. There was never going to be a moment like this for an old piece of junk like her, and in her anger, mixed with a bit of arousal, she suddenly thrust her head towards his crotch and sucked on his penis. She wasn't sure if he was expecting a blowjob or just casual sex, but she didn't care; she wanted to please Ryan enough to make him stay with her. Femi drove her lips deeper into the skin of his cock, and retreating to his tip, and repeating the process all over again—eventually settling on his tip finally. Her tongue grazed it lightly, her lips feeling his veins pulse. It was slightly ticklish, and she already knew he was prepared to cum. In a way, it excited her even more, the brunette grabbing his hand and placing his fingers on her vagina.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:30 pm

Ryan was still basking in the afterglow, as much as he could pleasure someone he had gone too long with a lover's caress and felt the rust a bit there. But he washed that from his mind as he caressed Femi's hair there in a soothing manner, he expected that to be the end of their massage session and they could catch their breath. At least he thought it would be the case until the curvy brunette would shift into gear and then mount over Ryan in a 69 position! "W-What are you!........." Ryan muttered out as he then felt her go down low and suuuuuc..............

"Guahhhhh........." Ryan groaned out, he was still alert down there and Femi was teasing him all too good. He wrapped his hands around Femi's massive hips, with Ryan's hands sinking into her thicc buttcheeks and feeling that there was still pure ass there. Her shaved and moist womanhood loomed over him and Ryan sucked at her juices like a bee to a flower.

Still though Ryan was sensitive from their previous session there and before long after a few minutes he moaned hard into Femi's nether regions, his hands squeezing her cheeks as hard as he could do so before he exploded right into her mouth and slumping down on the massage table and be rendered a slab of muscle underneath her~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:40 pm

Femi placed a finger on her lips, and gulped down the cum. The brunette smiled, like the freak she was, beginning to get back up and walk circles around the man. She wasn't going to allow it to end there, spicing up their session with a subtle dance. She shook her body back and forth, her hips swaying in a snap. The mother kissed his cheek, sliding over his crotch to grind a bit. She got her pussy nice and wet with the remains of his cum on his tip, acting as lube, when Femi finally decided to let it inside. She pressed her ass cheeks hard on his hips, moving up and down, really feeling his throbbing cock inside of her. She couldn't stop herself from moaning softly, feeling so young again. The true pleasure coming from how it fit just right—hitting her in all the places that mattered. The succubus of a woman could have been mistaken as a pro from how well she took down his dick, and will wanting to do more—going in for a deep kiss on Ryan's lips. She let her belly rolls rub against his abs, trying to give him a bit more than he might be able to handle.
"Have..~ you have had sex with a goddess like me..~?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next