Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Refining Beauty (For Cleo) Empty Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:05 pm

Ryan would admit that he always preferred the night to the day, it was to the point where he slept odd hours more often than not. It came with certain benefits, namely the gym was quieter at night. It was about....9pm he estimated once he came out of the changing room, dressed in a tight pair of black leggings and his perfectly muscled chest on full display. The Paragon was here not to just exercise, but also to help someone out.

As part of his way to give back to the sport of pro wrestling for the chances that he was given Ryan from time to time did something, namely acting as a sparring partner and coach for someone. He put it up on social media, very few were reluctant to accept. It wasn't entirely unjustified given Ryan's past nature, but also he was a large name in Tension that could be scary to look at. Someone did accept, simply called Femi. Everything else was a mystery.

Still the Paragon accepted it and they made a date, time and place for it. Ryan walked to the privately booked room that they had set up, it had some machines to use, mats around and a wrestling ring. The lad got in and stretched, before getting pushups started until his client showed up. How many could he do? All of them...........

Back to top Go down

Refining Beauty (For Cleo) Empty Re: Refining Beauty (For Cleo)

Post by Cleomori Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:30 am

Femi had recently won her debut match, still bewildered by her victory in the face of decades of ring rust. However, she did feel quite young again, having worked against such a fierce opponent. She knew if she wanted to make the best of this situation, she had to practice more, and understand the new generation's way of fighting, which ultimately led her to meeting such a handsome young lad. He seemed to be offering her services in training; Femi far too innocent for her age to consider the downsides of working with a man, but on the other hand, she hadn't been loved even longer than she's been out of the ring. In a way, she pondered if she could, at the very least, spark up a social life for herself. In all reality, she needed it more than anything, especially considering her damn near centuries of isolation. She didn't expect herself to be all that desirable, seeing as she was plump as a bear, but she's taken noticed that people do tend to have a thing for big girls—in fact, she was going to work with it; the brunette walking into the training room with a sports bra, and rather suggestive shorts that spelled out "world's worst milf" on the back. It was a gift from her daughter, and she had always assumed it meant that she was a fierce mother—the innocence in her senile mind getting the better of her.
Regardless, she strutted over to the man, and tapped him on the shoulder, resting her arms on the side of her breasts to squeeze them for his amusement. She came here to train, of course, but sex appeal had always seemed to be the quickest form of flattery and friendship for her. She wasn't quite sure why those people never stayed long after pounding her pussy wet. It was a strange dilemma, but it had seemed to stop after she had Sydney; hopefully this relationship wouldn't end the same way.
"Umm.. Hi! I'm Femi! We talked over the phone!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:19 pm

Ryan was often on autopilot during workouts, he called it switching off in a manner of speaking. Where he drowned out almost everything else and worked till he saw a giant door approaching him, which would only open when he knew in his heart that he was finished. Still he had a job to do and so for this instance he kept himself focused a bit on the outside. Ryan felt the tap on his shoulder and Ryan would stand upright there at attention and turned to face the one who entered the room, the Paragon's one eye was sharper than most due to only having one. Depth perception be damned.

Femi was.......wow. He had met a wide array of people in the ring, Femi was........a rarity. She had curves, shapely so. She had a body that you could easily class as mature, Ryan kept his gaze peering directly into her scarlet eyes but could tell the lady was stacked with dump truck hips and killer thighs. The lad felt a kind presence from this woman, she bore mature features that had a light maternity to them. He thanked his time reading sherlock novels there.

"Greetings, m'lady......" Ryan with a warm tone, he might have looked like a tall, scary one eyed Brit but formality was such a currency for him. He'd gently take Femi's right hand and kiss it there before saying "Glad to be of service, I'll be here for you for as long you wish in the evening. Now then have you stretched already?" before releasing her hand. Ryan would be keen to help this beauty improve for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:43 pm

The man turned over to her, Femi absolutely floored by how handsome Ryan in person—she was on the verge of collapsing from absolute adoration by the time he pecked her hand. The brunette had met plenty of British men before, her daughter having married one, and having a half-british child, but she'd never met one as kind as her instructor. She'd also never been one for fleeting attraction, so she wasn't going to let this man slip by her without shooting her shots. In her early adult years, she'd play around with men all the time, never settling with a boyfriend in order to spare their feelings. In the end, she wanted to be loved, but never wanting to fully love just one person. Once, she even let herself get fucked by a crowd of five men at the same time.
No wonder no one really knows the identity of Sydney's father, but ever since her daughter was born, she tried to change her tune about sex. Her vagina was as dry as a vessel, calling out for some love, and maybe, Ryan would be the one to give that to her. Sydney was all grown up now, so she didn't need to worry about her, but her family was also in hiding. There's no real room for her to settle down, and fall in love again. However, she was bitterly ancient enough to admit that she didn't care much for her life anymore, long as she could spend it doing what she once loved: wrestling, and having sex. The chubby brunette was on the verge of pulling her top off; a lack of respect for herself showing, but she restrained herself, simply giving him a smile and getting to work.
"No, sir! But let's get to it!"
The two stretched, Femi afraid to pull a muscle or show too much of her belly fat in front of the man. She had to make a good impression, going along with anything he told her to do. Soon, she'd sway her hair to the side, placing a hand on her hip as she strutted around him, her folds bouncing slightly as she walked over to the nearby mat. She tried to hide her insecurities, but the man wouldn't stop, so she wouldn't either. She continued to work her body to the bone, feeling as if she lost a few pounds, but ultimately succumbing to exhaustion moments later.
She collapsed, never having been one for exercise. Femi wanted to impress Ryan, but she struggled to pick herself back up, her legs sore from just one small session. She sighed in disappointment, holding her legs and hiding her face behind her knees.
"Fuck.." She whispered under her breath, "I'm sorry, sir.. I really tried, but as you can tell, I'm not exactly fit like I was in my prime.."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:06 pm

Ryan had just met this lady here, but something about her felt already welcoming. It wasn't the curvy, mature frame that she had. Though that certainly helped, but she seemed calming to him. He reckoned that was due to her maybe having been a mother? Ryan didn't like to make outward assumptions right off the bat, after he had was certainly a rugged outlooked person to boot. Still Femi seemed keen to get going, Ryan smiled warmly and said "Alright, lets get to it." with the Paragon trying his best to not dart his one eye down to Femi's curves. Damn those curves.

Still it seemed that as the minutes ticked by Femi seemed to struggle, Ryan clocked it with his one eye while stretching. He could call it and.........yeah Femi fell there. In an instant the Brit would get close to her and opened his mouth to say something, only to be cut off by her words and balling herself up a bit. Ryan lightly bit his lower lip there, this might require some tact. But perhaps some calmness too? "Ahhhh Femi-san, don't worry. Here." Ryan softly muttered.

He'd get behind Femi's sitting form and gently wrap his arms around her curvy tummy, usually Ryan wasn't this outwardly affectionate. But again, it was that maternal form of Femi's that made him figure she'd best react to this. He'd rest his head on her left shoulder and say "Its alright, there's no rush. I'm here for as long as you require it, just let me know when your ready to continue." he didn't say much else until Femi was giving him the okay ahead as he soothed her and honestly was more than fine with that~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:14 pm

Femi was reasonably startled by his cold arms slithering across her soft, round waist. She moaned softly, her shoulders jerking suddenly in subtle bliss. The mother appreciated the affectionate, but certainly mistook it for a hook-up. Despite her short height, she tried to dominate the man, placing her hands on his chiseled, tight cheeks, and kissing him passionately. She wasn't one for being an aggressively sexual, but at that moment, she leaped on the man, clinging her legs over his hips.
The brunette rubbed her bloated belly across his stiff, and rigid abs, breathing loudly in his ear as she found solace in his words. She didn't expect Ryan to be so friendly to her, yet it was everything she's ever needed. The world took everything from her, all because she withered in her condition and legacy, so she was quite the glutton for anyone that could give her the slightest attention. Even so, the mother hoped he'd stay by her side after this, and want a long term life with her, despite complications with her age.
"Oh~ Ryan!~ I'm ready to continue right now~!" She groaned softly, rubbing her hand against his crotch.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:05 pm

Perhaps Ryan could have been less forward with his attempts to soothe Femi there, but the Paragon was always a hands on believer in dealing with things. From either nervous breakdowns to trying to devise a plan in the ring. However he had no clue of the burdens that Femi had gone though, then suddenly she turned around and embraced him. Kissing him with passion!

Ryan's one eye widened there as he found himself kissing Femi, it was.......certainly surprising to have this mature lady pressing herself on him like this. It wasn't unwelcome per say, Ryan knew full well he had his share of admirers though where did this come from?!

He felt her motherly breasts mushroom against his perfect chest before breaking the kiss, with Ryan then flinching up a bit from when Femi........caressed him so. Ryan grasped her hand firmly there and looked into her one eye. Such actions brought a blush to his regal features and he made sure to stop Femi's movements there and took a deep breath before saying "I.....wasn't expecting to have that kind of practise. But I can tell your ready so let's put that to good use." and he hefted her into his arms bridal style towards the wrestling ring and got her on the apron and sought to roll her into the ring before making to get in himself with a cheeky smirk on his face. The usually stoic Brit was finding himself quite amused with this lady~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:21 pm

The grandmother hadn't anticipated that the man would somewhat reject her romantic advancements, so she instinctually tried to back away from Ryan, Femi's lips shuddering under the weight of her self-doubt. However, she'd be pulled back in, the veteran whimpering as she was snatched off her feet. Despite her size, the man didn't appear to break a sweat, carrying her over to the training room's personal ring. She was placed on the side, left watching Ryan in admiration. He didn't judge her for her actions, or even tried to take advantage of her—a noble man to say the least.
Femi rolled into the ring, remembering how she once was as flamboyant and virtuous as her trainer. Ryan was a lot like her younger self, but with far more confidence than she could have ever had. For the most part, she was utterly a helpless jobber back in her early years, and she wasn't all that talented at the sport right off the bat, but she trained hard until she won her first match. After that, she left a trail of defeated opponents, her kind values only growing with every win; it was a surprise when her daughter decided to be a heel, despite her reputation, yet she had tried to support her, and occasionally push her in the right direction. Now, her own daughter had a child, that seemed to be just as brash and aggressively savage as Sydney. Femi wondered where she went wrong with her children, and in a way, her own life.
She shook her head, looking at her opponent, and raising her arms near her chest for a casual, defensive position. The chubby fighter had always been one for grappling, but after her match with Bianca, she wanted to improve and adapt her move set. Nonetheless, old habits never truly die, the grappler stomping her feet down on the canvas, and staring the man down with determination. She felt a small fear in her heart that he felt uncomfortable with their kiss, and that he brushed it off like it was nothing, yet she wasn't going to give up. She'd knock some sense into him, and make him her man.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:19 pm

Well.......that certainly got off to a unique start, Femi might have thought Ryan wasn't keen on her. But it was quite the opposite, she certainly had a mature look to her that was hard to come by. With curves that were naturally shaped and begging to have hands smoothly run over it all.

The lad took a moment to size up Femi's stance after that stamp on the mat, she was built with a low centre of gravity clearly. Ryan saw her casual stance there, it must have been natural to her at this point. But clearly rusty perhaps."Alrighty, lets see if you can do a good slap. Test these." Ryan said as he leaned in his corner and puffed out his chest.

After this the Paragon said "I want you to come over here and knife edge chop me as hard as you can, don't worry I can take it." he knew how much the mature lady had wanted to get a hold of that mighty breastplate that the handsome Brit had. So why not let her do so and see if she had a good grasp on striking or not~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:17 am

Femi gasped in arousal, immediately jumping at the opportunity to feel his chest; the veteran sending a hard chop to Ryan's biceps, her fingers barely even squeezing through his skin and flesh. It even hurt a bit, but she managed to absolutely be excited by it. The chubby brunette tried to hold back her glee, but she couldn't help but stomping her feet around, giggling like a child. She didn't even think about how much force she put into her attack. Outside of being distracted by her charming trainer, the former champion, though not very confident in her appearance, she was completely sure that her strength would always prevail. It's what got her so far in the wrestling industry to begin with. It was a bit comedic, that back then, she had always tried to avoid getting scars and injuries, but gave them out to the prettiest women to ever enter the ring back in her day.
She never felt bad about it, even if she was a face. The brunette had been taught by her own mother to never hesitate, but to never go too far. It's what separated her from her sister, Aya Zahara. However, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to hold back if she came face to face with her. Nowadays, that seems more likely, but at the same time, she didn't have the guts to confront her sister, who hated Femi and her side of the family with a passion. It was clear to her that she brought them here for a reason, and it certainly wasn't to throw a family reunion. The thought reminded her why she was here to begin with, and why she was training with such a hunk of a man; if anyone was going to defeat Aya, it was going to be her. Sydney or Yona had no right to finish her, when this rivalry should have ended with her.
Ryan could easily tell, but Femi's face was visibly worried. Sweat was slithering down her cheeks, and not because of exhaustion this time—she truly feared her sister, and that she had so much power over so many lives. Femi dug her fingers on his chest, resting her head on it, feeling as if she was unable to control herself from falling.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next