by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First impressions

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First impressions - Page 6 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Yukiko nods a little, about to say something, but stopped as she saw her perk up. She would sidestep Summer, and would try to catch her in a headlock as she ran past her, and fall down on top of her, keeping her in the headlock and pulling her head back a bit. "Good try." She would admit. "Now... lets see..." She would try to keep her head held back with one arm, while her other arm would try to slide under Summer, in order to try and pay her back, and would start trying to rub her between the legs.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Summer lifted her butt up and out subconciously trying to evade Yukiko's caress even though it was impossible. Her right hand went up to the angel's wrist to relieve tension, but her left strayed to the Japanese woman's crotch. Summer started to pant from the way her idol was rubbing her, but the girl still had a thing or two to learn about hentai matches. Summer grinned playfully in the hold and returned the girl's rub in kind, "Nah, more like this." she teased showing off her superior technique.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Yukiko continued to rub against Summer's sex. While she was inexperienced in matches of the sexual nature, she still had her traditional wrestling skills with her, one being never to let your guard down, and it proved to work in this situation. As she worked up Summer, she felt Summer's hand stroking between her legs as well. She let out a hiss in pleasure, and would try to put a stop to Summer's teasings by shifting her legs and trying to catch her hand between her thighs, putting her sex out of reach, hopefully.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Summer could feel herself getting warm between her thighs from the friction her foe was causing. Her own trapped hand could only cup Yukiko's inner thigh and give it a squeeze, except maybe she could do something more too. Summer tensed her legs suddenly pushing forward and trying to lift Yukiko's legs off the mat to bowl her unceremoniously onto her back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 6 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 6 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Yukiko took a slow breath, knowing she would need to go farther, and started to close her eyes while trying to slide her fingers underneath her outfit. As that happened, Summer suddenly made her move, and Yukiko was caught off guard. "Gah!" She yelped, getting bowled onto her back, and would try to roll away from Summer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Summer was ready and all too eager to follow up as she dropped Yukiko to the ground. With a quick pounce she was on Yukiko's back pinning the girl to the mat. She locked her hands in a bear hug from behind reaching her crossed arms up to grip the top of Yukiko's suit and pull her top down off her rack. Summer licked her way up Yukiko's neck and gave her a smooch on the cheek. "May I have a kiss, Miss Yukiko?" she requested.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 6 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 6 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 pm

"Oof!" Yukiko grunts as Summer springs on top of her, and ends up down on her belly again. She struggled against her as Summer reached up underneath her, and pulled the cups down of her outfit and exposing her bare breasts. She shivered as Summer licked up her neck, and smooched her cheek. Upon hearing her request though, she started to smile. "If you roll me over to my back, sure." She replied.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Summer returned to massaging the girl's big breasts as she considered Yukiko's offer. She nibbled on the girl's earlobe thoughtfully. "Well, I have you in a hold here, and I"m on top of you, so if I roll you over I get to do both of those again, okay?" she whispered into Yukiko's nearby ear.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Yukiko considered the position she was in. Bearhug. If she was rolled over.. yeah, this should work. "All right." She agreed, shivering a little as Summer nibbled on her earlobe and massaged her breasts, trying her best to ignore it as she readied herself for the switch in positions.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Summer released Yukiko and helped her onto her back. Then eagerly she lay atop her, tit to tit and pussy to pussy. She smiled. Then she slid her legs down to grapevine Yukiko and reached up to pin her wrists down rather than the bear hug the girl was expecting.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next