by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First impressions

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First impressions - Page 4 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:36 am

Yukiko shook her head, and saw her going for the ropes, and would go for them as well, and would try for a flying cross body block to try and take Summer down to the mat hard!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

"Ohh," Summer gasped as the air was knocked from her lungs and she hit the mat. Yukiko's cross body had been the first solid damage done in the match and the red head was reeling from it.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 4 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 4 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Yukiko kept on top of her after the cross body block, and would try to turn around and sit down on her face. If she got that far, she'd try to pull her bra aside on both breasts, and start massaging them with both hands, trying to score some points against Summer metaphorically.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Summer giggled as Yukiko leaned down to sit puss first on her face. She wondered if the wrestle angel knew her sex was still exposed. She locked lips with it running her tongue up and down the slit firmly so that it bulged inward subtly threatening oral penetration. As her pert chest was fondled she let out a pleasured coo, issuing warm, wet breath that settled on the pink haired woman's crotch and clung in droplets.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 4 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 4 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm

"Sh-!" She gasped, making a mistake on her part as she felt Summer locking lips with her sex. She needed to get off her. This was a really bad spot to be in! But... it felt incredible. Her mind was starting to debate over fightiing against this girl, or keeping her seat atop her face. With every second she debated with herself however, she was growing hotter and hotter. Before she could control herself, her hands flew up to her own breasts, and she started to play with them to stimulate herself further. "Uunhh!" She moaned out, surrendering to her body, as she was still quite inexperienced in dealing with sex games like this. She had been tortured sexually in the ring before, but it was a different thing entirely when it wasn't a complete heel trying to do this kind of thing to you. Now that they were in private, and not in front of a huge crowd, she felt herself really enjoying this kind of treatment. Still, she couldn't help but feeling like she let her fan down, surrendering like this at the moment.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Summer was a bit surprised when Yukiko's hands left her breasts, not being able to see what was going on. However after a few moments, she realized that not all of Yukiko's moans were in response to her licks. She stifled a laugh, the mighty wrestler was playing with herself! Summer was loving this, she couldn't believe she was going to be the first to get her idol off, and force her to lose her first hentai match too. Summer was happy to drive Yukiko deeper into her ecstacy and she pierced the girl's snatch firmly with her tongue seeking out her clit to continue teasing the nub as she sucked firmly on the now open clam shell.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

"Ahhhnnn!" She cries out, clutching her breasts tightly and closing her eyes shut, as she felt Summer's tongue driving deper into her sex, and starts to pant in shudders as Summer licked back and forth on her clit. "Ooohnn.. S..Summer..." She moaned, panting heavily from the stimulation. She was really getting worked up!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Summer felt a rush of pleasure at her dominance as Yukiko cried her name. She was going to make sure the woman never forgot this match. Summer kicked up powerfully aiming to snag Yukiko in a neck scissors and drop her face first into the mat. At the same time Yukiko, would probably roll up onto her knees releasing the Irish girl from her facesit.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Yukiko was fine sitting on top of Summer's face like this, but it seems Summer was not content as her legs came up to her head. She gasped in surprise, and fell off Summer, falling forwards with her head trapped between Summer's thighs, and would start trying to pull her head out from between her legs. "Mmf!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 am

Summer's eyes flashed as she toppled the professional before her. "I didn't expect you to be such a slut, Yuki." she muttered offhandedly. The Irish girl reached down and latched her hands in two tight cups around Yukiko's fleshy funbags. The taut nipples pressed tight into her palms. "How did these get so hard?" asked Summer with fake curiosity, knowing that they both knew exactly what had happened. She squeezed, letting the tips stroke against her palms softly as she leaned back up to place her lips on Yukiko's nethers for some more sucking.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next