Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First impressions

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

First impressions - Page 9 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Yukiko was unaware what could happen to Summer by keeping up her ministrations, and leaned in to lick at her cheek, then tried to lean up and lick at her ear as Summer started bucking hard, and continued to jab her nipples into Summer's and only pressed harder against her sex until she was sure the woman had climaxed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm

"Oh, stop! Yukiko, you win! I'm cumming! Ahhh!" roared Summer as her body's sexual explosion was only amped up by the girl pinning her. Then the red head slumped back onto the canvas, completely knocked out and motionless.

At that moment, a young woman with only a towel around her neck entered the room. Her eyes were wild with interest, and there were signs that she had run to reach the room. She pulled back her long raven hair her nude body glistening with sweat and said nonchalantly, "Excuse me, I'm looking for a woman named, Yukiko?" She narrowed her eyes focusing on the aggressor's topless form. "Is that you, miss?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 9 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 9 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Yukiko blinked at Summer's protests, and then saw her go completely out cold, her expression changing suddenly. "S-summer??" She said her name in shock, and started to shake her by the shoulder. It was then that she heard someone behind her.

She turned around, seeing the woman fully nude, and slightly out of breath. She looked her over carefully, seeing her long raven hair, and that look in her eyes. She was giving off a vibe that was giving Yukiko chills, but maybe not exactly in a scared sense. This woman seemed more like a heel she locked horns with in her previous career. More importantly, however, did she just run backstage nude to get here?? She slowly stood up afterwards, adjusting her outfit so she was decent again, and brushed her pink hair behind her shoulder. "Um... yes.. that's me. What can I do for you?" She asked, keeping her voice calm and relaxed, although she was a little tired from her bout with Summer.

She was also a little concerned about her, wondering if the girl would be ok. It was her first time on the giving end rather than the receiving end, so she wasn't exactly sure of Summer's current condition.

Last edited by 145 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well, I was kind of bored today, but my friend just called and told me there was this girl named Yukiko that I might want to meet." She grinned slyly. She climbed into the ring and walked over to where Summer was kneeling and slapping her in the face softly.

"You dumb slut, you can't sleep in here, you'll dry out." she told the weary red head as the girl shook her head, waking up.
"Tana," replied Summer, "I'm fine. What are you doing here?"
Tana smirked and cocked her head, "I heard you yelling, so of course, I came running."
Summer narrowed her eyes with a weary expression on her face, "I... I get it. Well, thanks for getting me up anyway."

Tana stood and turned to look at Yukiko. "Well, plus, you knocked Summer out during orgasm. Minus, that is the most boring ring costume I've ever seen in my life." explained the dominator, "You and I should have a hentai match. The sooner the better." She reached out to grab the girl by the arm, "Let's go now."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 9 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 9 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Yukiko stepped aside as Tana stepped into the ring, then blinked as Tana insulted Summer.

"Hey, that's not very nice.." She frowned, but then watched the two. When Tana stood up to talk to her, she frowned upon the comment of her costume. "Hey, I like this costume, thank you!" She said, then blinked as she was grabbed by the arm. "W-wait, another one? But I just-" She wasn't allowed to finish her sentence as she was pulled by Tana out of the room. "W-wait!" She cried, but ended up being dragged by Tana, unsure of where they were going.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Summer sat up shaking her head. Yukiko was in for it now. Summer didn't really have a precise guess as to where Tana had taken Yukiko, so she thought she might as well join Winter in the main soak room.

--
Yukiko wins by knock out orgasm.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9