Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 9:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:15 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:23 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 3 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:13 am

And it worked! The Queens light gasp at the sudden attack signalled her being caught off guard (while feeling her skin get tickled from the friction of Hera's fingers on her skin under the singlet), and Hera's trap allowed her to get tangled in the ropes, open for at least a second for an offense!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by threedee Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:19 am

Her eyes widened at the opportunity to strike back- Eager not to let her chance slip away, Hera scrambled to her feet and pounced upon the Gem Queen, wrapping her massive arms around her waist! She squeezed tightly as she grit her teeth... And in one fluid motion, she looked to hoist the Queen over and spike her down to the mat in a textbook German Suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:31 am

The Queen raised her arms up in an attempt to cushion the impact, but nonetheless, she crashed with a resounding THUD, causing the whole ring to shake and her to let out a loud "ACGH" as she arched up her back in pain from the throw.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:43 am

Yes, perfect! The crowd let out a roar of approval at the beautiful display, as Hera shoved the Queen away and rolled to push herself to a knee, a grin on her face as she held her arms out to invite applause! The audience all graciously obliged, as Hermes pumped a fist and looked behind him, exclaiming to anyone who would listen that "That's my gladiator!"

Not wanting to lose the advantage now, Hera stood up- Grimacing slightly as she felt a bit of soreness from her leg. Nothing she can't handle, though- She shrugged it off and moved to step over the fallen Queen and sit atop her back. From there, she slipped her hands underneath her chin and clasped them tight, pulling her head back and bending her mercilessly in a camel clutch!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:59 am

The hold seemed locked in tight, and the crowds cheered on the gladiator!

But the Queen, while growling in the clutch, hooked the front of her feet around Hera's waist, tightly gripped her thighs so hard with her fingers they dug in a bit into her skin, and pulled hard!

If it worked, Hera's grip would slip and fall flat over the Queen with her legs towards Queens head, as she would get up and immediately grab Hera's legs, roll backwards over on top of Hera like as if she was a small hill, then sit right on top of Hera's face as she wrenched her legs over the knees in a painful cross!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:03 pm

Hera flashed a wide, shark-toothed grin as she wrenched the Gem Queen back in the camel clutch, digging her fingers into her chin as she looked up to the cheering audience...!

... Then she feels something clamp down on her waist...

"Gah--!" Hera suddenly felt her body lurch forward as she fell face first to the mat with shocking vigor, grunting as the ring shudders from the impact! Before she could even think of standing back up, she feels the weight of the Gem Queen press down on her head, and her leg bending back far harsher than last time! The gladiator couldn't even cry out in pain, with her face smushed against the mat as her opponent sits on her face- All she can do is wince as her body shivers in agony!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:31 pm

Gem Queens sneering face was smiling as she kept Hera in the hold for a good 6 seconds, before uncrossing her legs....

And then with an incredible display of power and a heavy roar, proceeded to lift Hera by her legs, and slam her on the mat like a rug!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:24 pm

"Ngh..." Hera softly grunted as her legs were finally released- She could feel them starting to get sore now. Gem Queen is a far better technician than she looks, she'll have to be care--...

A gasp escaped her lips as she felt her body be pulled straight up into the air, flailing her arms as her stomach lurched! "FWUHHAA--!" Unable to do anything to help herself, the ground coming up far too fast before she SLAMS right into the mat, her massive body bouncing slightly from the impact as the whole ring quivers from the impact! She lies sprawled out, the wind driven from her as she weakly mewls in pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:15 pm

The crowds cheered Hera to get up, while booing at Queen to lose. Scoffing at the crowds, the Queen sneered, "Aren't you supposed to be good at this?"

She then walked to the floored Hera's left side, grabbing her left arm, and picking up her left thigh, running her hand up it to reach her foot, then stamped her foot on Hera's side to firmly position herself.

She started pulling both limbs, arcing the Gladiator in another painful submission hold!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:31 am

Hera could only groan as she lifted her head up meekly, still stunned at being completely ragdolled- She wasn't used to being thrown around like she was nothing, so hard slams took a lot from her powerful body. She tried to take in the crowd's cheers, but the Gem Queen's voice cut through like a knife, stabbing into Hera with a verbal barb...

"Grrrh... Y-You damned little..." Before she could finish, she felt a tug on her left arm, and her opponent's hand trace up her perfectly-sculpted thigh- Hera could feel her breath hitch in her throat...

Then, with a heel digging into her side, she felt her limbs being tugged with shocking force! "Ghh- Hrrraaaaangh-- Gaaaahg...!" The Gladiator shut her eyes and let out wounded howl, clenching her fist as it felt like her arm and leg could rip right from their sockets at any moment...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next