by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge  Empty Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:26 am

The familiar trumpeting of Hathiya the Earthshaker was what arose the reaction from the crowd, as they cheered her on, watching her robed, massive form walk down the ramp. She stepped over the ring ropes, raised one arm up, causing her robes to almost magically spin off and around it, as she threw it outside the ring. She then looked up and around, at the audience, the big screens, the tower....then towards the ramp.

Tonight is a little different. She thought to herself.

Because right then, the announcer (some girl she didn't recognize) started speaking.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, you may be wondering, what's the big deal with this? What's tonights main event? Well here's the truth; a MYSTERY CHALLENGER!"

The crowds gasped.

"Because Hathiya, our beloved Titan, has been challenged to a "honourable" personal one on one match! I even have the note right here!"

The crowds all turned their heads to the announcer tower. Hathiya looked up again.

I wonder who it is? They must be really confident....is it another titan like myself?
She wondered with a bit of excitement.

The announcer read, "The Unrelenting Gladiator challenges the Earthshaker to a honourable one v one battle! Yours truly, the Mischievous Messenger."

She put the note down. "Uh oh! Looks like someone is either really confident, or wants to commit suicide! But who could it be?!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge  Empty Re: Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

Post by threedee Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:28 am

Almost right on cue, a piercing thud echoed through the arena- A single, thunderous beat of a drum. Then another, and another... Soon a flurry of percussion sounded out, a drumroll to build anticipation for the mysterious challenger, growing louder and louder... Finally, puncuated by two final thumps, a figure can be seen on the main stage, revealing...!

... A man. A strange-looking man, with ashy grey skin, raven black hair, and two vivid, orange horns protruding from his head. He was finely dressed, an emerald green suit vest making up in appearances where his... Quite frankly lackluster height and physique failed him. The audience murmured in confusion, eyeing him as if he were an alien (which he could be, for all they knew). The man didn't seem to mind, however- Instead, he simply flashed a toothy, cocky grin and bowed to the crowd extravagantly, before turning his attention to Hathiya, and bringing a microphone to his sneering lips.

"Thank you, thank you- Truly, you're allll too kind! Before I introduce myself, I would just like to take a moment and express my gratitude to miss Hathiya here for very graciously accepting our challenge! We are very honored!"

His tone is delighted and exuberant, yet... Strangely, it rings a bit hollow, almost as if it was a bit sarcastic. It's not helped by the shit-eating grin and snake-like eyes of his, either.

Back to top Go down

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge  Empty Re: Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:35 am

Hathiya stared at him blankly while the crowd seemed to be just as confused.

Who the heck was this guy?

The announcer said on the speakers, "Oho? Are you the Messenger, or the Gladiator? Cuz if you're the latter, hot damn, you got a pair, dude."

Hathiya didn't say a word, but she...didn't like the tone of this guy. Her eyes narrowed at him distrustfully.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:03 am

The man chuckled and held up his free hand, turning up his nose. "Noooo no, don't worry, I am not the Gladiator you'll be facing tonight. No, I am simply the humble, handsome, helpful Messenger- the guide for the Gladiator's path to the top. Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between, I am called Hermes- And tonight's challenger is the patron to my services. A warrior of ungodly strength, a devouted practicioner of the art of wrestling, and by the end of tonight, a glorious victor over your beloved Hathiya! I present to you..."

Hermes whips his hand to the side, and the dramatic clash of the drum rings out again, this time accompanied by tense, high-pitched strings as a second figure appears. Exponentially larger than the deviously smiling Hermes, the color of her skin, hair, and horns matched his- However, she had the figure of a statue, painstakingly shaped like an omnipotent deity. And her eyes were pointed down towards Hathiya, her face a stern, determined scowl as she stared and analyzed her opponent. Without looking away, she raised her arms in a grandiose pose, just as Hermes heralded her name:

"HERRRAAAAAAA!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:18 am

Hathiya studied her opponent coming to the ring as the audience started cheering for her. Hera? Hadn't heard of her before. Had Cirkot arranged this "surprise"? Oh well....

Observing her opponents curvy but strong frame, she couldn't help but remark that she would've definitely been a fine person to sculpt a statue from. Folding her arms, she beamed happily at her incoming opponent. She has a very confident aura, one Hathiya couldn't help but respect.

However, as she got close, she could see that, while taller than Sally, she was still pretty short. She'd have to change her tactics once again, though she did wonder how strong Hera actually was.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:37 am

As the crowd showed their intrigue in the impressive-looking newcomer by cheering, both her and her retainer made their way down to the ring- With Hera rolling in and Hermes sticking to the outside. Once in, the self-proclaimed gladiator stood and walked towards the center, standing toe to toe with the titaness and craning her neck up to stare her down. To a large number of competitors in Sovereign Realms, Hera's height would be staggering, like a mountain looming above them- Compared to Hathiya, however, it was quite the opposite effect. Yet despite the clear size difference, Hera remained unphased, staring up unflinchingly at the beloved vet.

"Don't afford me any mercy tonight. I want to face you at your absolute best."

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:50 am

Hathiya blinked as she looked at Hera. Dang, she was definitely all in on this. No fan shoots, just straight to the action?

Hathiya bowed her head respectfully, saying, "Very well! Hope we have a good time tonight." and stuck her hand out for a handshake.

"ALLLLL RIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, our main event is now gonna be underway!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:35 am

Hera simply nodded- No hint of a smile or any sense of warm feelings, but she does give the vet a firm, strong shake. As deathly serious as she is, she's at least respectful.

DING!

At the sound of the bell, Hera immediately lowers herself into a classic grappler stance, and begins circling the ring with the titaness. She clearly has a fair bit of experience, the motion completely natural for her. She keeps her eyes focused, her body tensed and ready for if Hathiya makes the first move...

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:53 am

Hathiya on hearing the bell, stepped back from Hera, and took her own familiar stance. Hunched forward, one arm in the air, one arm down. She also slowly circled around the ring, eyeing Hera, a more playful expression in her face as her trunk made a trumpeting sound.

Show time!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:04 am

The two circled each other intently, both women scrutinizing the other as the crowd hollered and rallied for the both of them. With neither of them taking the initiative for a moment, Hera breaks the stalemate- Lunging at the elephant woman and attempting to tackle her by the leg!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next