Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Usada Pekora vs Ange Ma'rine - Rabbits and Pirates
by RJD Today at 1:57 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 1:21 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 12:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 5:21 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 294 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 293 Guests :: 2 Bots

dungcann

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy

Post by JoggingJokes Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:24 am

"No... mhm!" Not wait for Isabella's protest, Adama landed her hit onceagain onto her face, making the fairy difficult to breath again. With the series of attacks Isabella was forced to squirm herself backwards with Adama's pushing with her hip, suffocating the girl further as her instinct making her to move back, until hitting the turnbuckle. With her head squeezed against corner with Adama's strike, Isabella yelp in her muffled sound, out of despair she would raise her hands and grab onto Adama's thighs, with all her strength she would scratch the siren's legs hoping to made the girl move away from her.

Back to top Go down

Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:46 am

Adama had Isabella there now, it was customary for any member of the warren to back their booty up into a hooman's face there and show them no mercy in their quest to display rabbit domination! The siren would gleefully grin, it was still something she was getting used to. Having only really done it with her boytoy Daichi after all, this was going to be a regular occurrence and she made a mental note to get him sat on the day after this bout! Still it seemed the fairy wasn't too keen on taking this sandy booty right to the face.

Scratching her legs? Well it served to jolt Adama from her enjoyment at least, the albino would give a cute yelp and jolt away from Isabella there. Still it served to to give Isabella a chance to breathe there, with Adama turning to face her. "If you don't like bunny booty, then I'll give you some bunny loving!" as the siren would then try to leap forward into Isabella in the corner to try and start slamming her hips into her with a bronco buster!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:56 pm

Isabella’s resistance out of desperation seemed worked, as she could hear Adama let out a yelp and leaped away. However, there was just not enough time for Isabella to do anything as she was too terrified by what happened. ‘“Gah! No… no more love…” Hearing Adama’s speech, Isabella could only start begging her to stop this weird attacks, she tried to move backwards yet her body was already lying against the turnbuckle. Next moment Isabella’s vision was covered again as Adama connect her hips with her face again for a bronco buster! “Mmmm!” Isabella screamed as she got into the early position again, making her trapped in this suffocating situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:12 am

Adama would have been a real prude to this sort of thing prior to her debut in AFW, however over time the white haired siren had come to indulge in the possibility of humiliating her opponent in such a manner as she did now. Ever since that steamy sparring session with her beloved Daichi in the dojo that one time......that activated the neurons in this siren's body to do what she was doing......namely dominating this brat that dared to step into the ring with her like a proper bunny warrior of the warren ought to do so!

"Pyon~ Aren't you enjoying this dear?" Adama calmly muttered even as sweat dripped down her forehead from the exertion of slamming her hips right into Isabella's face there, after a good few slams of that the albino would seat her front love box in her opponent's face to let her bask in the rabbit's glory before then slooooowly setting off her and resting at the side there. Looking Isabella up and down there Adama put a hand to her chin and said "You know.......I might just say you'd make a decent rabbit yourself.......if you can survive longer in the bout that is....." as she let her guard down to contemplate the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:14 am

"Mhmmm! Mmmm!" No matter how loud she screamed or how hard she kicked the mat, Isabella's body was completely stuck with her face being bruied under Adama's butt. The embarrassment alone with fewer air she could breath made Isabella slowly lost her motion in resisting, as she was at the edge of passing out from her covered nose and mouth. When Adama started to look exhausted and completely sat on Isabella's face, the fairy's body was completely stale as she lost all her strength. The moment before she passed out tho, Adama suddenly moved her body away and sat at the side, who was also completely tired from her attacks. Isabella inhaled a large proportion of fresh air as she tried to regain the sensation on her limbs, hearing her foe's taunt a slight of anger appeared in Isabella's mind: "Don't even... think... about making me... do... THAT!" Suddenly, with brust of strength, Isabella would rotate her body and raise her right leg, sending a sweep kick onto Adama's side of her waist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:06 am

Adama would admit that despite usually favouring a martial arts style that was about dismantling your opponent piece by piece she wasn't a sadist, not to the extent that her fellow warren member Isabella had at the very least. But still Adama had come to admit one thing, that she did come to enjoy delivering a good smother to her opponent in the corner. All for the sake of establishing bunny dominance here in AFW!

Still the siren knew full well that the warren would need new wabbit recruits in order to go about doing this goal. Hence why she popped the question mid match to Isabella there to see if the fairy would be keen about taking on some warren lessons, this Isabella had a nice build for a leotard......

However all of this was making Adama lose focus in the match, something that rarely happened ironically enough before becoming a bunny girl. The siren was clipped in the stomach there and let out a loud yelp of pain, staggering backwards there and giving Isabella breathing room out of the corner as Adama's amber eyes widened from the sudden jolt that her abs hadn't been tensed up for!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:03 pm

The kick landed directly onto her distracted opponent, stunning Adama creating a good opening. Isabella would try to overcome the exhaustion and leap towards Adama. "Take... this!" Upon reach her opponent, Isabella would reach out both of her arms and send a punch right at Adama's belly, hoping to stun her opponent further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:47 am

Okay so perhaps Adama was getting a bit too laid back here for her own good, in the past her mentor would be chiding her for losing focus and would need to reassert herself in the ring. It was gonna take some getting used to still to get accustomed to the bunny style and Isabella was going to make Adama pay for her lack of experience in the leotard by managing to land the punch and staggered Adama there backwards.

The albino gave a loud grunt and stepped back a couple of steps while rubbing her gut, okay perhaps it was time to try and get back in the saddle. Glancing up at Isabella it would seem that Adama's persona changed there, gone was the playful bunny and now the steely siren was in there. She'd attempt to lunge out at Isabella and grab her by the scruff of her clothing and attempt to bring her into the middle of the ring by way of slamming Isa into the mat with a otoshi judo over the shoulder throw!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:20 pm

Isabella's punch seemed hurted Adama to a good degree, but that was still not enough, as because she could do any further action, the siren picked her up right away by her cloth and dragged her towards the center of the ring. "Gah! Let me go!" The fairy tried to struggle to break free, but it didn't help any as her opponent then slammed her right onto the mat! "Ahh!" Isabella screamed as her body hit the mat, the fairy was completely stunned for her foe to do anything next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:16 pm

Adama might have been fully into the warren style of fighting, in using one's bunnyful posterior to subdue and smother out any human that dared to step into the ring with the albino bunny. However the siren often abides by the ways of jeet kune do, taking her lessons and styles and making a hybrid of it when needed. Certainly applying ass to face was an effective submission in the ring but considering Isabella was being a bit of a brat Adama thought it needed that she be brought back down to earth by way of a judo throw, a well executed one at that. Adama had been throwing fully grown foes in underground fighting rings since her mid teens, compared to that chucking a fairy about was child's play if Adama got hold of them.

The ring shuddered with authority at the impact, Adama couldn't help but actually smirk at her handiwork as Isabella turned into Yamcha on the mat. Now that the fairy was stunned by the siren it was time to resume her bunny duties. Adama would stand over Isabella and hike up her leotard as much as she could, to the point where her stockings started to rip from the strain to reveal her alabaster skinned cakes to Isabella as she began to slowly lower to the downed fairy for a beautiful reverse facesit. The fairy got it in the corner, now she was getting it in the ring middle there for the next part of her feast of sweets~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next