by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon) Empty Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:52 pm

Garzah walked into the familiar room. She would come here time to time, taking part in hentai matches to unwind. She took a deep sigh, wondering who the opponent was this time. She liked to unwind like this. The ring can get hectic.

The room had just enough space for the ring to fit in the room, the ring that was smaller than the usual wrestling ring, and had a mattress cover strewn over it with pillows in each corner. The stuff around the room was simple stuff; a few chairs, a few tables, and some cameras with a few ladies operating them. Clearly, to tape the whole thing.

Garzah, in her black bikini, crawled into the ring, and sat down on one of the pillows, putting her arms over the ring ropes, and swinging her head back and forth in patience.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon) Empty Re: Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon)

Post by threedee Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:05 am

"A WHAT MATCH?!"

An outraged shout sliced through the casual air in the room- Quickly followed by the doors flying open as a hapless staff member as tossed through and sent skidding across the floor, his eyes wide in terror. Soon after came the source of his fear, an absolutely livid Hera stomping towards him, her face a deep blue in anger... Or perhaps in an embarrassed flush, seeing as she was only wearing a simple, crimson red pair of lace lingerie, which was taut against her chiseled 
body.

"I am a wrestler, not some pretty little pin-up girl! If you think I'm going to partake in this, so HELP me I'll--...!"

Hera paused from her ranting and raving to glance upwards... And her eyes instantly trained on Garzah relaxing in the ring, narrowing into threatening slits as she scoffed.

"Of course you're who they booked me against..."

Back to top Go down

Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon) Empty Re: Garzah vs. Hera - Muscular hentai match (Non Canon)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:56 am

On hearing the voice initially, Garzah sat up straight. She swore that voice was familiar.

On seeing the doors slam open and the gladiator reveal herself, a combined feeling of surprise and shock came to her. Why were they giving her Hera of all people as an opponent for this?

Which turned to...a sort of fluttery feeling on seeing her chiselled form in the red lace lingerie, and awe at seeing How it seemed to compliment her chiselled form well. Turning to look at her from the place she was at, now her own chiselled form in her black bikini facing Hera's direction, Garzah said, "Oh...hey. You look..pretty good today."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:16 am

The compliment seemed to catch the gladiator off-guard, her body recoiling slightly as her eyes widened. "What...?" was all she managed to say... Before she shook her head and let out an irritated huff as she ran a a hand through her hair.

"Don't... Don't try to flatter me, girl I don't want to hear it."

She then glared back down at the cowering staff member, pointing a finger at him to keep him frozen in fear. "I'll finish with you later." Then Hera started to walk towards the ring, still seething that she's degrading herself to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:06 am

Garzahs head tracked Hera's progress from the doors to the ring. She looked back at the poor staff member, then looked back at Hera, as she sat down once again to face her direction, though this time with a different look on her face. Rather than a face of neutrality, it was a face of curious wonder.

How the heck was she pulled into this? Garzah then put that thought aside, deciding that answer can wait. Hera was here now. And frankly? In a way, she kinda had been wishing for this to happen.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:27 am

Hera made it up onto the apron and slipped over the middle ropes into the ring, taking a pause as she examined the set-up with a stitched brow- Like a tourist concerned that they've gotten themselves lost. Not quite sure what to do, she moves towards the opposite corner of Garzah and just, awkwardly pushes the pillow in it aside with her foot before leaning against the turnbuckle.

"Alright... How does this work...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:58 am

Garzah, still sitting, looked at Hera in surprise that nobody had told her how this works. Suddenly, one of the camera girls (an anjana wearing a lot of flowers in her hair) looked at Hera and said, in a rather apathetic tone, "Victory conditions are instead of pinfall, either one of you cums, or you declare you're the others bitch/plaything/whatever floats your boat."

Garzah slowly turned her head to look at Hera, hoping she doesn't murder the camera girl.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:13 am

If looks could kill, then Garzah's worries would surely be justified as Hera stared daggers- No, swords at the camera girl. But, she simply sighed and shook her head.

"Ugh, this is ridiculous... You actually signed up for this, Garzah?"

Her body still a bit tense, she shrugged her broad shoulders and slowly slinked into her usual grappling stance, looking at the weightlifter- Before looking down again awkwardly, not sure if she should be openly staring given the context.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:19 am

Garzah noticed Hera's behavior and wondered what was up.

Must be her first time.

Garzah shrugged, as she stood up, saying, "Yeah, I find it a nice way to wind down, actually."

She stood a few feet from Hera, and instead of a grappler stance, she stood with her arms opened up, almost like as if she was ready to hug her.

One of the other camera girls clapped her hands twice to announce the match had begun, and they began filming.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:09 pm

Hera quirked a brow at the orc's strange stance- What the hell kind of fighting style is that supposed to be? She opened her mouth to say as much when-

clap clap!

Oh, that must be the cue to start- Still confused and peeved about her circumstances, but determined to still showcase her strength, the gladiator steps forward- Throwing her arms out to lock up with Garzah as if this were like any other match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next