Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 3 Bots

Liesmith, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Who wants a match?

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:28 am by Bahamut01

Hey all its been a while. So trying to get some matches going! Reply here or pm me and let's make something happen!

Comments: 2

Apologies.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:04 am by ihateocrecolors

Due to some issues that I think have been popping up because of my involvement in stuff, I believe it's in the interest for me and everyone else that I take a temporary or probably permanent leave from AFW-related stuff. I have been nothing more than a burden to most of you. I won't make this into a giant paragraph. All I want to say is that I apologize to everyone who's ever rooted for me because I can't hack it not anymore.

Comments: 1

Retiring some wrestlers

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:42 am by Deus001

Hey all

Deus here, I've been thinking it over and I'll be looking at benching some of my roster. Been thinking its a bit over bloated and with newer ideas on the horizon for me I've figured its time to shuffle them off to greener pastures or let their faceclaims be free to use.

So at the moment I will be retiring Chuang Lingxian, Qi Lingxian and Leon La Rouge effective immediate. I might be considering benching other people but atm the above three are getting axed. If you want to adopt any of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bright's Out! (Estelle Bright vs Gilbert Stein)

Go down

Bright's Out! (Estelle Bright vs Gilbert Stein) Empty Bright's Out! (Estelle Bright vs Gilbert Stein)

Post by Cosmos Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:45 pm

(continuing from here...)

Standard Pro Match
Victory Conditions: Pin, Submission or KO
Normal rules apply.

"So he really doesn't have a win to his name?"

"Based on all the research I've conducted...correct." Joshua gave Estelle a disapproving look as she smirked. "That doesn't mean you should be careless. I haven't been able to gather much about his wrestling style, or his moves. He may well have some tricks up his sleeve."

"Aw come on, Joshua!" The brunette waved off her adoptive brother's concern. "You should have seen him when he bumped into me backstage! He was petrified, practically cowering and begging for his life! What kind of threat can a guy like that possibly pose to the daughter of THE Cassius Bright?!" Her brother opened his mouth, perhaps to argue or protest, but he didn't get the chance. The sound of Estelle's entrance theme was already starting to play, signalling that it was her time to debut. "Wish me luck!"

Spoiler:

Before he could say another word, Estelle was out of the dressing room and making her way towards the arena. Stepping out onto the entrance ramp, she was greeted with the glistening skylights above, almost as blinding as her tag team namesake. The thunderous cheers of the audience members also welcomed her, as she drank in the full sight of the spectacle before her...the AFW Arena...she had finally made it! The girl flashed a peace sign with a grin as she began to make her way down to the squared ring, taking the time to high five the occasional fan before reaching her destination.

Estelle slid under the ropes and pushed herself up and off into a slight bounce, bringing herself back on her full feet. Her eyes fell upon the nearest corner post, which she ascended. Holding both of her arms up, appreciating and welcoming the cheers the audience gave her before she hopped back down. The girl settled herself into that very corner as she allowed the referee to check her over, while waiting on Mr Fancy Pants himself, the cowardly wimp who had dared to imply that her dad's numerous victories had been the result of cheating...

Male Characters:
Wazy Hemisphere
Henry Hearts

Tag Teams
Shining Bright (Estelle and Joshua Bright)
Cosmos
Cosmos

Back to top Go down