by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match - Page 4 Empty Re: Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match

Post by Lederface! Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:43 am

Miku would clearly hear Raposa's words, but she was so cute in the way she was acting that Miku couldn't just let her go, she wanted to have fun, stopping stroking so that her 2 fingers would try to enter Raposa's pussy, if she had asked for the fight, it was because she was ready
I'm not a bad girl, like that nasty grey haired girl my friend knows, so I'll let you choose if you want me to force you to cum in this pocision....or do you prefer it to be in the middle of the ring?.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match - Page 4 Empty Re: Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match

Post by Frodouken Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:30 am

Raposa wants to resist, but the insane amount of pleasure is overwhelming to where all she wants to do is enjoy it. Her sexy body being worshipped by another good looking is all that she needed to give an answer.

Mid…middle..please...Ahhhh~”

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:13 am

Miku clearly heard Raposa's words, she wanted to be finished in the center of the ring, without saying anything, Miku would leave Raposa, to simply grab her legs and pull them towards the center of the ring, Where there she would place Raposa with her body trapped between her legs in her finishing move "Sweet dreams."
Spoiler:
But that's not where the story would end, as pleasing Raposa, he would begin to mercilessly attack the Brazilian's pussy, and with a sweet voice he would say to her.
you really are very good with your ass Raposa, but against protect your pussy there is not much you can do.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Being restrained in the odd position, Raposa’s body wiggles as her womanhood gets violated. Even if she is uncomfortable, there’s no denying that she felt bliss. Her underwear visibly get more wet, showing how close the capoeirista is to climaxing with a small bit of juices leaking down her thigh.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:49 pm

come on Raposa, cum when you feel ready and don't forget to smile, even if you lose now I promise to help you in whatever you need, as if you were my little girl.
And with those sweet words, Miku would stop for a few seconds, pulling out her fingers to then use the 3 fingers of her hand against her opponent's pussy, giving her all the pleasure she could give her in that position.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:01 pm

Raposa felt herself on the edge, but hangs on by a thread. She was doing great until however, Miku steps up the massage with three fingers. The seductive words of her opponent made it even harder to resist. Her confidence slowly begins to crumble as her body does, ready to unleash her orgasm and cum all over her underwear.

Ahhhhh! Aahhhhhh! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!~”

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:29 pm

Miku would finally see and feel Raposa cum, causing the Referee to approach and once seeing how Raposa was covered in her fluids in her underwear, the bell would ring and with that, Miku would stand up and salute the entire audience for her victory, before looking at Raposa and with her hand, help her up

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Raposa’s lower body spasms on the mat with ass vibrating, giving a sight to behold from her climax. When she finishes reacting, the capoeirista gets up on shivering legs with the help of her opponent. She reluctantly accepts her defeat and rolls out of the ring, letting Miku Kobayawa bask in her glory.

WINNER: Miku Kobayawa

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4