» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival - Page 6 Empty Re: Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Megumi turned her head downwards, not wanting to look at Sarah Gatt. She gritted her teeth from the pain as tears fell out of her eyes. Megumi knew that even if she begged and pleaded, Sarah wasn't going to stop. So she decided enough was enough; Sarah could break her body, but she wasn't going to let Sarah break her spirit anymore.

"Fuck... you," Megumi said, "Go ahead... do it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival - Page 6 Empty Re: Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

Post by Darius Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Sarah had to admit, the girl had guts to make a declaration like that. Then again, it was easy to just say things, it was another thing to have it happen. "Suit yourself," Sarah shrugged, and without further ado, Sarah would increase the pressure on Megumi's, until there was an audible 'crack'. Those in the front row shivered from the sound. Sarah had broken Megumi's wrist.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Megumi's face screwed up with pain as Sarah increased the pressure. Finally, her arm gave. Megumi didn't so much feel her arm break as hear it, the crack reverberating through her entire body. There was a slight pause when Megumi didn't feel anything, where the entire world just seemed to stop. Then the pain came, flooding through her entire body. Megumi nearly whited out, her entire mind going blank. When she came back around, she heard herself screaming in pain.

"So this is what I get for being defiant," Megumi thought, "Oh well... too late now..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:51 pm

"Oh, that sounded nasty!" Sarah said in fake concern. She let Megumi's arm flop broken to the mat, and then stood off of her. She would then grab her by the hair, and start to drag her around the ring. She raised her other arm in the air, gaining cheers from the crowd as she paraded her naked victim around the entire ring, before she threw her into the centre of it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am

Megumi lay on the mat, sobbing weakly. She tried to curl up into a ball, her other arm cradling her broken one. but she was not allowed even a moment's respite. Sarah grabbed her hair, pulling her up to her knees. Megumi was forced to crawl as Sarah dragged her around the ring, looking pitiful. The crowd was already turning against Sarah Gatt, especially after that last move, which most thought was overly brutal. Megumi hand cradled her broken wrist, wishing it didn't hurt so much.

"Sarah... please," Megumi said, "Isn't this enough?"

Right before Sarah tossed her into the center of the ring, a sharp voice called out from outside the cage. "Let her go!" Chigusa Yuuki quickly scaled the steps to the cage, her hands grabbing onto the bars. "If you dare hurt her any more," she said, her voice barely able to contain her anger, "I'll make sure you pay for it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 pm

The crowd bood and hissed Sarah as she strutted around the ring, but the Queen of Brawl could care less. She wasn't there for them, she was there to fight and destroy her opponants. "It's never enough," Sarah answered crypticly, She grinned down at her. "But you'll learn that soon enough." She reached down for Megumi, intending to put her through more pain, when the shout interupted her. She turnred to see a small girl banging against the cage, and she certainly didn't seem to happy with her. That's when Sarah realized she had seen her before. Rika had lost to her, and after that Rika had knocked her out,

"Hey, how's it going?" Sarah asked with a casual wave. "You're Lukretia's bitch, aren't you?" She snickered at that, and then pointed down at Megumi. "She your friend? We we're just having a good time. In fact, now that you're here...." She would place her foor on Megumi's broken wrist, and start to press down on it, all the while smiling. "...the real fun can begin."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 am

Megumi screamed as Sarah's boot crushed down on her wrist. Her wounded arm was getting crushed again. She tried to pull her arm out, but she couldn't get it out. She whimpered and cried, struggling to pull her arm.

Chigusa, seeing her friend in desperate straits, tried to open the cage doors. She found it locked. Frowning in anger, she turned to the ring hand who had the key, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and slamming him against the steel bars of the cage.

"Give me the key!" Chigusa said. The young ring helper, terrified, fumbled for the keys, grabbing them off his belt and handing it to them. Chigusa dropped the helper, taking the keys and opening the door. She ran inside the ring, preparing to fight against Sarah. She would run up as fast as she could, attempting to deliver a powerful single-leg dropkick to her chest to knock her off of Megumi.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 am

Sarah watched with amusement as Chigusa manhandled the poor AFW employee, and soon was in the age with her and her battered victim. "Yeah, come get me!" Sarah shouted, grinning from ear to ear. She was unprepared for the ferocit of Chigusa's attack, and unlike Megumi's earlier dropkick, this one sent her stumbling backwards with a grunt. She slammed against the corner post, the one where her leather jacket was draped, and winced in pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

After knocking Sarah away, Chigusa immediately put herself between Sarah and Megumi. Her friend lay on the mat, not moving except for a little bit of trembling and crying. Chigusa felt anger course through her; Sarah was far too brutal. Chigusa knew that she shouldn't have stepped in; this was Megumi's fight, and stepping in like this was dishonorable. But she had to protect her friend, this had gone on too far.

"This match is over Sarah," Chigusa said, "Don't hurt her anymore."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Sarah stayed in the corner after Chigusa kicked her there, glaring at the newcomer hatefully. This was Sarah's glorious comeback match and this little girl had the nerve to come and interfere. While Chigusa was talking, Sarah's hands slipped into the pocket of her leather jacket whiched was draped behind her. She suddenly grinned, and would then step out of the corner, but unknown to Chigusa, one of her fists was now armed with brass knuckles.

"Okay, I won't," Sarah relented, moving closer to the idol. "I'll just take you down instead!" With that Sarah charged, faking a left hook at Chigusa's gut. Her right fist, the one armed with the brass knuckles, would then slam straight into her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next