» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival - Page 3 Empty Re: Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 am

Megumi felt completely humiliated by the position she was in; the crowd laughing at her and cheering with Sarah Gatt. Even her fans were cheering for Sarah Gatt now. After turning the entire crowd against her, Sarah turned back to the pitiful Megumi, still bent over and trapped on the mat. She lifted her foot, and Megumi thought that she was free. She tried to unfold herself and get out of the compromising position, but then Sarah's foot came back down, this time right on her womanhood. "AHH!" Megumi screamed. The pain was unbearable.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival - Page 3 Empty Re: Megumi Vs. Sarah Gatt- Revival

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

The crowd let out a loud 'ooohh!!"' when the saw Megumi get her crotch brutally stomped on. Sarah merely laughed, removing her foot so Megumi could get out of her curled up position. "Is this really all there is?" Sarah cackled. "Pathetic!"

Grabbing Megumi by the hair Sarah would haul her to her feet, and send a quick punch into her gut to further stun her. She'd then drag her over to the edge of the ring, and slam her face and body into the metal bars of the cage.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Sarah finally lifted her foot, allowing Megumi to fall onto her side. Her hands clutched at her pussy as she whimpered in pain. Tears streamed out of her eyes. Megumi curled up into a little ball in response to the pain. She really was a pathetic sight now, her crotch pounded into oblivion by only one stomp.

She didn't fight back when Sarah dragged her onto her feet by her hair. The punch to her gut knocked the air out of her and made her double over, but Sarah dragged her back up straight. Then, she got tossed into the bars of the cage, slamming against them hard. Megumi sank onto her knees, panting in pain, sweat and tears flowing down her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm

"Aw, poor little baby!" Sarah laughed, her malicios smile widening by the minute. "Can't a little pain, huh?" Once again Sarah would reach for Megumi, this time grabbing her by her throat. She'd squeeze the girl's windpipe tightly, even digging he nails into the flesh, and drag her that way over to the centre of the ring. Once there, she'd lift her by her throat onto her tippy toes, and all with her one arm. And then with her free hand, she'd rear back and send three powerful punches into her exposed stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Megumi didn't respond to Sarah's taunt, she couldn't. Sarah's hand grasped her throat tightly, choking her while she dragged her back to the center of the ring. She felt Sarah's grip tighten around her neck, nails digging painfully into her flesh, as she got raised up into the air. She remembered something like this happening in a match before, where she got choked and humiliated by Seraphim Harmonia. Sarah Gatt, however, didn't go for sexual abuse. Megumi's eyes widened and she let out small gasps of pain as Sarah's fist slammed into her stomach. Megumi tried to pry open Sarah's grip, but she had no strength to do it. Her body soon went limp as Megumi hovered near unconsciousness.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:04 pm

It seemed after that brutal assault the only thing that was holding Megumi up was the hand gripping her throat. Sarah brough Megumi's face closer to her's so she could speak to her. "I don't want to spoil anything for you," Sarah whispered to her, smiling. "But by the end of this, you're going to begging for me to end this." With that Sarah would suddenly lift Megumi clear off the mat, and slam her back down to it it in a devastating chokeslam.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Megumi was barely conscious enough to register what Sarah said to her. She was running out of air and strength, close to passing out. Before she could just slip away into darkness, however, Sarah's attack connected. She got slammed hard into the mat, still getting choked, The force of the blow woke Megumi up for just a second, right before she really passed out.

"Why did I agree to this?" Megumi wondered, right before she closed her eyes and passed out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Sarah didn't care, or even notice that Megumi had passed out on her. It didn't matter anyway. This match would only end when one fighter accepted the other fighter's surrender, and Megumi couldn't surrender when she was asleep. Sarah was like an automated machine, systematically taking the Crimson Warrior apart. She stood back up again, and would suddenly drop down to one knee on top of Megumi's chest.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Megumi was completely unconscious until Sarah dropped a knee on her chest, waking her up with a world of pain. She gasped out from the pain, the air completely knocked out of her. she was dazed and confused for several moments, until she realized what was happening.

"Ohhh," Megumi moaned, trying to roll on her side and crawl away.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

"Oh, did I wake you?" Sarah asked innocently. She then grinned like a demon. "Good." She would use her foot to roll Megumi back onto her back, and then step over her. Grinning, Sarah would drop her butt right onto Megumi's gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next