by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne

Post by anegge Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Pussy fell back onto the ropes as she took the firm kick to her chest but at the same moment her face lit up as well. It was dancing. Slowly, each of Roxanne's elaborate motions began to make sense. Pussy glanced down at Roxanne's feet trying to take a quick measure of the girl's tempo.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm

As soon as Roxanne completed the kicking motion and her foot landed on the mat, she lifted her other leg, causing a flutter on her black miniskirted dress. This leg, unlike the other, traced a curved path on the air, as Roxanne sent a high sidewards kick aimed at Pussy's head. As Pussy was not very tall, it would be easier for the idol to kick the side of her head.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Pussy's jaw twisted shedding spit from her mouth with the mighty blow. Roxanne's blow threw her entire body to the side and forced her to toss one arm over the ropes to stay standing. The experienced wrestler looked weak and helpless after the beating Roxanne was giving her, but now she knew, she could feel the rhythm.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Roxanne had expected that Pussy would fall after such a strike, but she wasn't very startled when her prediction didn't come true. Improvising was part of the dance as well. Looking at the sidewards figure before her, she continued her attack. Her standing leg quickly became the striking one again as she sent another upwards kick, this time delivered towards Pussy's chin.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Pussy leaned to one side dodging the kick cautiously as she reached her free arm out to try and latch onto Roxanne's leg to force her to pause her attack. "Let's dance." she replied, lashing out at the girl's standing ankle with a kick of her own.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Despite having her attack stopped, Roxanne smirked at the short wrestler. "Now that's the spirit!" Pussy's kick never reached her ankle, though, because when she said that she jumped into the air, her only support being her grabbed leg now. She extended her other leg, executing a sort of one-leg dropkick at Pussy's face.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Pussy was unable to counter the unexpected follow up and she was flipped roughly face first to the mat by the enzugiri style attack. She huffed with amusement and wiped her face with one hand trying to clear any blood coming from her nose. The kick had left her on her knees and face, her tiny butt sticking up towards Roxanne.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Roxanne rolled once and got up just after falling down, moving swiftly. The crowd seemed to like the sudden turn that the match had taken, and some among the crowd started chanting her name. Smiling and tapping one foot rhythmically on the mat, she gave a wink to the audience. Then, she hopped up, trying to land with her butt on Pussy's turned back.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Pussy looked back for a moment and then began counting to herself. She braced her arms under her face just before the purple clad girl plowed down on her letting her elbow pads take the brunt of the blow as she sunk flat to the canvas.

Despite being less injured than it appeared Pussy decided to stay down and let Roxanne have her shot. She was still within reach of the ropes on her right side, and it wasn't like getting out from under a the larger girl would be trivial anyway.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:15 pm

From Roxanne's point of view, it appeared that Pussy had received a hard hit, so she assumed she was dazed. Usually Roxanne would have got up after such a move, but she recalled Pussy's methodical attack to her legs from before and decided that she owed a little retribution. She went for a submission of her own: as she sat on Pussy's back, she pulled back on both her arms before scissoring them with her legs, trying to lock in a lotus lock on Pussy.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next