by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne

Post by anegge Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Pussy easily stepped over to straddle her Latina foe locking in a single Boston Crab and, at least for now, impeding the girl's progress to the ropes. Pussy pressed one foot down on Roxy's ass to focus most of the pressure of the hold on the girl's powerful muscles. She smiled softly knowing that her small stature would increase the painful arc of the hold even on a smaller fighter like the Roxanne.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Roxanne was forced to stop as Pussy switched her from the preliminary hold to a stabler one. She wasn't very good with submissions, especially escaping from them, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to work her way out. Placing her hands on the mat, Roxanne would try to push her own upper body upwards. At the same time, she would flex her trapped leg, trying to use her muscular strength there to force Pussy to let her go.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Pussy held strong for several agonizing moments as Roxanne struggled to force the tiny fighter off. Then suddenly, sensing her grip slipping she let go completely just as the girl was about to give another kick causing the idol's leg to slam violently onto the mat. Pussy narrowed her eyes focusing. She had Roxanne right in the middle of the ring and it would be a cold day in hell before she let her free. Without hesistation she rolled onto her butt and folded the Argentian's leg across her foot. Then she reached for the girl's other leg to pull it up across her ankle into an Indian Death Lock. "You won't escape this so easily. I'll tear that leg apart." Pussy informed her prey matter of factly as she tried to complete the hold.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am

Roxanne yelped when, after all that effort, her leg ended being slammed onto the mat. She had freed herself from the boston crab, but at such a price, this couldn't be considered an advantage. As if wanting to confirm this fact, Pussy grabbed her legs again. "No! Let me go! Ngh!" She tried to squirm away before the hold was completed, but this had little effect against Pussy's technical fighting, and soon she was trapped in another hold.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Pussy was unmoved by her younger opponent's plea. "I'll let you go when you submit." she informed her. The Indian Death Lock was a hold that depended on the weight and leverage of the user, so it wasn't exactly an optimum choice for the cat girl. Yet. Pussy leaned sideways in towards Roxanne's upper body increasing the tension in the girl's entwined legs. Then she reached for the girl's far arm to pull it back into a chicken wing armlock winding her other arm around the girl's neck until she could clasp her hands together. The result was a sort of crooked STF that added a painful ab stretching element to the original Indian death lock, not to mention the obvious arm bar and choke.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

Roxanne gasped when Pussy's arm snaked around her neck, pulling her upper torso off the mat. The hold harmed Roxanne in a number of body parts at once, but by far the worst thing was the pressure that settled on her legs. Trying to do something before Pussy clasped her hands together, Roxanne would use the only mobile part of her body - her other arm - to start rolling. She hoped that, if the smaller wrestler got under her, she'd fear a pin and release her.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

As the larger girl tipped her to one side for a moment the majority of Pussy's weight was excrutiatingly over Roxanne's ankle. But soon she began to tip forward further. The experienced wrestler didn't really intend to go face first into the mat like this so she quickly released the armbar and slid into a forward somersault leaving the purple haired girl free as she had hoped. Pussy kipped back into a standing position and turned to face the idol wondering how well the girl would compensate for the damage done to her legs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Roxanne moved quickly away from Pussy when she released her, as she didn't want to get into another submission. The dancer would get to one knee, than stand upright, looking at Pussy. "That was mean, you know?" Her legs seemed weaker than before, but they were much stronger than average, so she could still fight. Roxanne concentrated on the music inside her head, getting back into rhythm and trying to shun away the pain for the time being.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Pussy's eyebrows narrowed in bewilderment. In her opinion, it hadn't been mean, it had been business. "It's a wrestling match." she mumbled, shaking her head at the girl.

Roxanne was slow in getting started again, but that suited Pussy's analytical nature fine. She looked the tango idol over again. It seemed that she had succeeded in getting the girl to limp. Wait, that wasn't it, her movement on her feet was much too graceful for a limp. It was something else, something she had also done earlier with her footwork that Pussy had missed. What the hell was Roxanne doing?

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Indeed, despite what she had gone through, Roxanne gave off an aura of blissful excitement, and she had a smile on her face. She was on her rhythm, moving with ease towards Pussy. "Wrestling?" She said, absorbed in the inaudible song. "Let's turn it into dancing, then!" And she closed in with one well-timed step. She swiftly lifted one leg, and she would send a sharp kick right at Pussy's chest. Roxanne had apparently forgotten that her leg had been in pain just half a minute ago, kicking hard.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next