Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?) Empty Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?)

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Pussy sat silently in the waiting room of the infirmary, despite the disheveled sweaty appearance and having only her slip of a bra covering her chest, she remained waiting patiently.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?) GXChUKwHaruko and Pussy, (et. al?) 1BElGMIHaruko and Pussy, (et. al?) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?) Empty Re: Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Haruko soon walked out with her tail in a cast, walking a bit wobbly as she exited the room as she relied on her tail some for balance. She sort of waddled out, and seemed to be having a hard time just staying up on her own two feet. She was feeling a lot better, most of the pain in her body was gone, but her tail was going to take weeks to heal. She then looked over to Pussy for a moment, blinking at her.

"I.. I can't believe your timing, Pussy.. I mean I haven't seen you in months.. and I get beaten outside the ring and you come to my aid..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Pussy frowned, "What do you want me to say, dear? I'm here now, but i can't always be." She stood up and tucked Haruko softly into a hug.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko and Pussy, (et. al?) GXChUKwHaruko and Pussy, (et. al?) 1BElGMIHaruko and Pussy, (et. al?) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Haruko shook her head quickly. "No no, I wasn't complaining.. I'm really... really thankful you came when you did. I've... been having a lot of troubles lately, honestly. I'm just... I'm just sorry you had to see me in such a bad condition." She said as she's pulled into the soft hug, and hugs back gently.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 2:30 am

"Oh, dear," Pussy kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I'm so glad I could be there for you, you can tell me all about it if you want." she whispered leading Haruko over to the chair to seat her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 27, 2009 2:35 am

"Well..." She started to say as she sat down on the chair. "It started out with me finding my mother... that abandoned me and my brothers 8 years ago. Completely. Just ran away one day. Now I meet her again and she expects me to be happy to see her when she left us all for dead... it's bringing out feelings in me I've never felt before.. like hate, and rage. It.. it kind of scares me. And also, one of my friends, who I never thought would become accustomed to hentai matches... has become accustomed to them, while I'm still not. I always thought she was more shy than I was... but.. apparently not. Now I feel pathetic... and now this.."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Egge: Pussy stroked the young kitties hair lovingly. "Okay, first." she began you have a right to feel angry at your' mother about that. But she's still your' mother." she explained.
psychopatrick88: "She.. she took me on in a match.. and at one point fingered herself right in front of me..."
Egge: Pussy seemed taken aback, "Wait, what? Are we still talking about your' mom here?"
psychopatrick88: "Yes..."
Egge: Pussy scrunched her face up, "Okay. Why was she pleasuring herself?" Pussy understood that Haruko's family was a bit more feline than herself but Harumi's behavior just sounded bizzare,
psychopatrick88: "She.. she was in a daze.. I don't know what's wrong with her, but that woman right now.. that is not my mother..."
Egge: "Well, I can speak to her for you if you'd like, or better still we can talk to her together." suggested Pussy eagerly wanting to mend the kitten's heart.
psychopatrick88: "What? You know her?"
Egge: Pussy coughed sharply, "Yes, we're acquainted." she responded. The details of her match with Harumi were not exactly important for Haruko to learn at the moment.
psychopatrick88: "I.. I see.. well.. thanks, but I think this is something I should figure out on my own.. besides.." She said, running a hand through her hair, and her face fell. "....my ribbon."
Egge: Pussy frowned squeezing Haruko to her again, "Did that woman who hurt you take it? Is the ribbon special?" she whispered.
psychopatrick88: "Y..yes... it was given to me from my mother... my actual mother." She said as she was hugged close.
Egge: Pussy smiled. "Then the answer is simple." she explained. "Make things right with your' mother, and she will be much more to you than any ribbon. I'm sure she'll get you a brand new ribbon too." whispered Pussy soothingly.
psychopatrick88: "...but..."
Egge: "Yes." asked Pussy.
psychopatrick88: "I don't want to talk to that woman... It's not my real mother. Not the one I knew."
Egge: "Maybe it doesn't seem like her, but I'm sure that it is dear. Remember, when you do things that are hard for you, it'll make you stronger." coached the cat. "And as for that last thing, the hentai match? You don't have to feel bad about being shy about that sort of thing. Take as long as you need to to grow up in that way." Pussy gave Haruko another lick on the cheek. "If you want, I can help with that too."
psychopatrick88: Haruko blushed a little at the offer and shook her head quickly. "M...maybe another time.." She replied. "But thank you... unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to do much of anything with my tail broken and all..."
Egge: "That's true." replied Pussy frowning. "Getting well is the most important thing for a good wrestler. And that's what you are, precious."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Haruko giggled a little and pushed her away a little. "Hehe, stop saying that..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Pussy gave the little cat's hair a tousle. "Are you feeling like you let out all those painful feelings?" she whispered to her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Haruko blinked at her question and turned to her. "Like how?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next