by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) Empty Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 7:08 am

Normal match: Win by pin or submission

Haruko walked out onto the ramp for the first time. She had no music picked, so a generic entrance theme started playing as she walked out. Her tail curled tightly around her waist as the crowd cheered politely for her. She could feel her palms sweaty, and her body felt really tense as she slowly made her way down the ramp. Then she closed her eyes to take a deep breath and climbed up into the ring, moving towards one of the corners and finally gave the crowd a nervous wave to them.

Last edited by 145 on Tue May 06, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 1:04 am

(OOC~ Actually in an odd ruling, a KO doesn't end a "normal match" in the AFW. Nice wrestlers are expected to pin immediately after a KO, of course.)

When "Staying Alive" began pouring through the stadium speakers everyone knew exactly what to expect. Down the ramp strode the small but confident form of Pussy Willows. Unlike a lot of wrestlers she did not wave to the crowd on her way down preferring to nod slightly to a couple of fans as she passed.

As she neared the ring she sprung forward into a handstand front flip actually landing on the top of the ring curtain. With a quick grab at the rope she ensured that she didn't slip back off and stepped carefully under the top rope.

She smiled softly as she saw her opponent and walked to the center of the ring to offer a handshake absentmindedly musing about the possibility of the match being a 'catfight.'

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 1:11 am

Haruko began to calm her nerves at the smaller form entering the ring with her. Her tail slowly uncurled from her waist when she saw Willows offering a hand for her to shake. Her ears perked up and she nodded, walking over to shake her hand.

"Err.. I probably shouldn't ask this... but... you think maybe you could take it easy on me? It's kind of my first match... and... well... I don't really know what to do." She admitted nervously.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 1:30 am

Pussy faltered for a second. "I... No, I really can't. Everyone would be able to tell. Besides, you need to learn how to do it yourself." she explained. The bell rang and Pussy gave a quick growl before crouching into a wrestling stance and presenting her hands towards the other cat for a test of strength.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 1:35 am

Haruko's ears drooped for a second when she said that she couldn't, then nodded slowly.

"I... I understand." She replied, then jumped a little when she heard the bell ring. She calmed herself down, trying to push the crowd out of her head. She noticed Pussy offering her arms up to lock with her. She figured it was wise to go along with it and moved towards her, starting to lock her fingers with her, then would start trying to push against her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 1:45 am

Haruko had the height advantage in this situation, but Pussy had trained her muscles more and knew how to press on leg back to optimize her pushing ability. Pussy seemed to be making significant progress against her inexperienced opponent and thought it would be best to start slowly for her Haruko's sake, settling for shoving her slowly back towards the turnbuckle behind her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 1:52 am

Haruko winced as the smaller girl started to overpower her, starting to get pushed back into the turnbuckle, surprised she couldn't overpower the smaller girl and was suddenly pinned up against the turnbuckle, unable to force her back.

"H-how the..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 2:13 am

Pussy pushed Haruko firmly into the corner before bringing her left knee up suddenly to sink a couple of hits into the girl's stomach.

--
If the knees strike true, Pussy will reach up to drag the other kitten's head down in a side headlock and start leading her back out into the center of the ring slowly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 2:26 am

"Nff! Oof!" She grunts as both knees nail into her gut. Her fingers were still trapped with Pussy's, and she didn't know what she could do to block. Haruko then gasped when Willows reached up to grab her head and was suddenly at the smaller girl's mercy for a moment, being caught in a side headlock and walking with Pussy to the middle of the ring, despite her attempts to pop herself out of the headlock.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 2:42 am

Pussy's biceps flexed as she twisted the girl's neck a bit purposely giving the blond a couple of moments to act against her.

--
Pussy will bulldog Haruko into the mat if she doesn't react after a couple second. After the slam she'll relock the headlock and slip her left thigh under the girl to begin body scissoring her as well.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next