Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 7:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 10:24 pm

The cogs in Haruko's brain were starting to click now, seeing Pussy throw her fists for her stomach, instinctively reaching down to catch her fist. She seemed surprise when she caught it, and then would lift her arm over her head and start twisting it and stand behind her as she wrenched down on her arm. She only hoped Pussy didn't take advantage of those two seconds she wasted with her surprised expression.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by anegge Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 pm

(I'm still not entirely sure what the wrist lock is supposed to be, so hopefully this makes sense.)

Pussy seemed pleased as Haruko grabbed her by the hand and began to twist her wrist. She allowed the kitty to manipulate her as she grit her teeth slowly going down on her knees. Suddenly she dropped all the way down shooting the leg nearest Haruko towards her to knock her feet out from under her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 10:53 pm

(Yeah, that does... sorry, sometimes I have a little trouble explaining a specific move.)

Haruko blinked as she twisted Pussy's arm with both of her hands, staying with her as she fell to her knees. She then saw Pussy swing her foot out for her feet and instinctively rolled forward while still holding Pussy's arm, which would hopefully cause Pussy to flip over onto her back. If Pussy didn't react quick enough afterwards, Haruko would try for a light armbar with her arm already twisted. She had no idea where she was getting these ideas, but hopefully they would work for her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Pussy grimaced as she front rolled directly into the nearby ropes until her entire lower body was hanging over the lower two ropes. She laughed lightly to herself as she imagined what she most look like sprawled upside down. "You need to move us away from the ropes next time." she suggested to Haruko as she tried to roll out from the ropes and onto all fours.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Haruko frowned, knowing she would've had her good if she had been away from the ropes. She shook her head, trying to get back to her feet, wincing a little and hunching over for a second before she forced herself to stand fully upright. Pussy had really ravaged her waist with the compact bodyscissors she managed to ensnare her in for so long, but she still forced herself to fight, determined not to go down without giving the opponent she was debuting with at least a semi-good fight if she could muster it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Pussy did a quick series of back flips to the opposite side of the ring to bounce of the ropes and spring out at the younger cat. This time she aimed for ahigher velocity attack to keep the quick girl from responding and swept her right leg in a fierce stomach kick as she started to pass Haruko.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Haruko stared in awe at how much energy Pussy just exerted on something that wasn't even an attack towards her. It dampened her spirits a bit, having the sinking feeling that she and her were leagues apart in terms of wrestling ability. She suddenly snapped out of her funk when she saw Pussy coming back towards her. She gasped, trying to avoid her, but she couldn't move quick enough.

"OWWW!!!"

She cried out as Pussy landed a direct kick on her sore stomach, causing her to crumble to her hands and knees, shivering at the pain in her stomach, whimpering softly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Pussy moved forward casually crouching in a straddling position on the back of the girl's neck. She crossed her legs into a scissors pinioning her neck. Then she leaned forward to get the kitten in a hug around her waist.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Haruko stayed down on her hands and knees, blinking when she felt Pussy wrap her legs around her neck.

"M-mew?" She squeaked, blushing at where her head was. She tried to pull her head out from her legs, but instead she felt the smaller girl hug her around her waist, wincing a little bit. "Ahh... n-not the stomach..." She pleaded.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Pussy tightened her hug her wrists locking right atop the blond's soft, sore abs. She gave a quick upward tug on Haruko's body testing her weight. As she did her crotch pressed tight to the back of Haruko's neck and she flexed her legs tightly again worsening the slightly sensual scissors as well. It seemed Haruko would be light enough to lift after all, but Pussy could feel a slight twinge of pain in her wrist.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next