by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) Empty Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by anegge Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 pm

competitive; standard match; win by pin or submission

Pussy smiled softly as she made her way down the ramp in time to her theme. She was feeling extra gracious tonight and actually made an effort to nod at some of her fiercest fans. When she reached the ring she slipped up onto the curtain and under the ropes in a practiced roll that showed her years of experience. Then she moved to her corner for the compulsory stretches as she awaited her upcoming opponent.

Last edited by 121 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Pussy's theme soon faded in the arena, as "Diferente", by Gotan Project, started playing. Roxanne appeared on top of the ramp, the lights focused on her. With her always-present smile, she danced down the ramp, with her black dress fluttering around. She finally reached the ring, and climbed the steps to it. She then faced her opponent with a friendly face. "I'm Roxanne. Nice to meet you."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

Pussy smirked. Her opponent certainly had style. "You can call me Pussy, or Katie if that makes you uncomfortable." Pussy paused looking the idol over. "You're new, I believe, but don't expect me to go easy on you."

Pussy didn't have any prior knowledge of what this girl could do, but her cursory inspection revealed that the girl's thighs seemed more heavily muscled than her abs or her arms. So, probably she should be expecting kicks, and naturally, she herself would be going straight for the leg submissions. It was always best to relieve your' opponent of their best weapons as soon as possible.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am

Roxanne looked back at her feline opponent. "Well, I'll give it my best too, then!"

Roxanne would wait in her corner for the sound of the bell. She didn't need much stretching; she had already done plenty of them in the locker room, and her dancing entrance counted as a warm-up. When the match started, Roxanne would assume her stance, that only diferred very slightly from a tango starting position.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Pussy raised one eyebrow in curiosity when she saw Roxanne's stance. Here was a martial art she did not know. This WAS going to be interesting.

Pussy responded with a more balanced defensive stance of her own and moved cautiously out to meet her taller foe ready to bat down any kicks the girl aimed at her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Indeed, Pussy didn't recognize Roxanne's martial art because it wasn't one at all. Or, more precisely, it was Roxanne's personal and unnamed fighting style. A song started playing in her head, setting her rhythm.

Roxanne saw Pussy starting with a defensive stance and approached her, wanting to see how fast Pussy was. Circling her in timed, precise steps, the dancer would suddenly disrupt her own rhythm to send a swift kick to Pussy's side, hitting with her toe; missed or not, her leg would then quickly retract and deliver a second kick to her knee, again not putting all her force and retracting her limb as soon as possible.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Pussy easily blocked the first hit with a sweep of her forearm. With a quick step forward she prepared to return the favor, resulting in her failing to block the second kick. Fortunately, as Roxanne was merely testing her the catgirl's kneepad absorbed the blow neatly. And the experienced wrestler's counter kick to the girl's left flank wasn't a test, it had her full force behind it.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm

It seemed that the kitty had some good agility. Roxanne saw Pussy's counter kick closing in, and skipped backwards to avoid the blow. As soon as she landed on her feet, however, she would gracefully skip forward again, this time sending her boot to Pussy's stomach in a stronger kick. Her fighting style was unorthodox, and she made sure to use this to her advantage, hoping to catch Pussy by surprise while she was still dealing with her missed counter.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Pussy grunted leaning forward as she took the straight kick to her belly. This was not going well, but theoretically Pussy knew how to fix the problem. Of course, that would require recovering from the loss of air from the kick first, which would take a bit.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:10 pm

After the connected kick, Roxanne moved some steps away from Pussy. She could have pressed her advantage, but she wasn't used to attacking like that. Not having fought many fighters of the "ruthless" category, she preferred to attack in bursts, not continuously. She would keep her dancing stance, slowly circling Pussy. "You liked that? Because there's more."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next