Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Way of The Snake is Never Clear: Làn-Fen Xià vs. Natsuko Arisawa

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Way of The Snake is Never Clear: Làn-Fen Xià vs. Natsuko Arisawa - Page 4 Empty Re: The Way of The Snake is Never Clear: Làn-Fen Xià vs. Natsuko Arisawa

Post by LilyStar Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:26 pm

There are legends passed down of snakes who once crawled on the ground rising to the clouds as dragons. With Làn perched atop the top turnbuckle, in this moment she felt like a dragon, ready to soar from its moutain peek. Her fishnet covered thighs catch the brawlers head, having caught her target. She breathed a sigh of relief the hardest part was already past her and now the only thing left was to bring the house down. With their combined weight, Làn lead Natsu down towards the canvas. Their match had been a fairly brutal one, the Snake Queen didn’t hold back one bit against her energetic rival. It made this feel all the more satisfying as she went for the cover.

The counts passes her by as she breathes. Her chest aching from the onslaught she endured. From the kick to the landing, she wouldn’t be surprised if she woke up covered in bruises, not many could say Làn-Fen walked away with wounds too. A testament to the young woman’s own strength, as to be expected of an Arisawa. It was said that only Tigers could stand next to a Dragon on equal footing. For a long time Làn thought she knew what that meant but seeing a tiger for herself, she fully understood its meaning.

”THREE!”

The final count causes her body to relax for a breif moment, the Snake Queen doesn’t lower her guard before or after a match but just this once, she could overlook it. She didn’t want to dwell long in her current position, not just out of a hint of embarrassment but so Natsu could breath. She’d stand over them, soaking in a fresh breath of air, it tasted like improvement but Làn-Fen was a bit critical of her defense. Perhaps that was a bit harsh considering the hosghschool brawler practically beat her down. She leans down with that familiar grin spread ear to ear. ”Looks like I win this time, Natsuo. I was just a little bit stronger.” She declares, her hand from her left side reached out to them. ”You fought valiantly, I got to witness an Arisawa up close, for that, please accept my heartfelt gratitude.” The Chinese beauty adds.

Back to top Go down

The Way of The Snake is Never Clear: Làn-Fen Xià vs. Natsuko Arisawa - Page 4 Empty Re: The Way of The Snake is Never Clear: Làn-Fen Xià vs. Natsuko Arisawa

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:39 am

Guess this was the poignant downside from Natsu's decision to continue fighting onward with the emblazoned spirit of a firecracker brilliantly scorching throughout the night sky...because inevitably you have to flame out. Whatever incandescent flame Natsu had left within her was summarily doused out with some frigid truths, which were that Làn-Fen's masterful execution of the Xià-style fighting techniques has been steadily draining her stamina this entire time, alongside further paralyzing Nattie with those fanged strikes of hers. Làn-Fen was a true martial arts prodigy in every definition of the phrase and it was taking Natsu operating at the top of her fighting game just to say on an even keel with her elegant adversary. But in the end it was Nattie's youthful spirit and impetuous naivete that brought about the schoolgirl's demise after being snakebit just one too many times. A flickering ember within her coaxing Natsu into soldiering back to her wavering legs, pleading with her aching muscles that she could still fight but ultimately unaware of the heavenly fate about to befall her. "..." So much for assuming she'd be prepared for anything Làn-Fen could throw at her, a squirming wriggle taken as she warmly huffed betwixt her foe's thighs and skirt completely uplifted.

Serving as the Snake Queen's royal throne wouldn't have been Nattie's first guesstimate as to how she'd end up losing this match in embarrassing fashion, but she nevertheless found herself triumphantly conquered and placidly subdued beneath her foe's Heavenly Moon. Swathed in sweat-drenched fatigue alongside the soothing curvature straddled against her, Nattie remained blissfully unaware of her defeat until Làn arose from the blushing schoolgirl's visage with words of encouragement directed down at her. A few breaths taken through pursed lips as she gazed up at the radiant Chinese prodigy through half-lidded eyes until eventually taking Làn-Fen's offer to aid her back to her feet. "Heh...yeah, guess you could say I got to witness the Xià-Snake style up close too. Just didn't think it'd be that close..." Natsu quipped anxiously while scratching the side of her flustered face, huddled over in exhaustion but still offering her foe a cordial bow in acceptance of her defeat. "Thank you for such a challenging bout. But uh...I'd rather it not be the last. Really feel like I learned a lot taking you on today and it'd be my honor if you considered us to be sparring partners from now on. If-If that's alright with you, anyway..." Natsu asked with a sheepish stance and anxious inflection.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:27 am

Làn blushed slightly at the mention of seeing her technique up close, she could take a gander as to what was on their mind but she felt saying it outright would be inappropriate. ”Righ-right, I’m sorry, I should’ve warned you, that must’ve been quite the surprise.” She could see the little flush along the highschool brawlers face, maybe her technique was a bit much but could she really feel mixed in the results? The legs are the most powerful part of the body and it’s a part of her, Làn can’t understand why she feels so embarrassed all of a sudden. Maybe it’s a combination of her mind and the exhanustion taking over and making her misunderstand. Still she was honestly proud that her training had paid off and not only did she land her move but it managed to snag her the victory from a much deserving foe. With the brawler now on her feet, she offered her own cordial bow, respecting the intense fighting spirit she had just overcome.

When she stood back to attention, the words leaving Natsuo’s lips made Làn’s heart flutter: The proposal of a sparring partner. She smiled a warm smile as she slowly pulled them into a hug. The Chinese serpentine would squeeze them tightly, releasing them with a hearty giggle. ”I would love that. I learned a lot from this match as well. I’m honored that you found knowledge in my technique, there’s still more for me to learn but perhaps we can learn more, together.” Làn offers, sharing another warm smile before she takes the woman’s hand, raising it up along side her own to showcase their respect for one another. She can feel the potential in her new found friend, and more then anything, she wanted to help them reach that moutain peak. This was the start of a journey she knew she’d be looking forward to.

Winner via Pinfall: Làn-Fen Xià

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4