by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:46 pm

This was turning out to be better than Daisuke had expected it too. It was clear that Hagiwara was not prepared for such a bout, especially against someone like the wrestling prince. This time, Daisuke's plan was calculated and measured. There was no way that Hagiwara was going to make a comeback from this one. He continued to crank up the pressure, squeezing his arm that was wrapped around her head. Hagiwara continued to foolishly struggle until she slipped and fell flat on her belly, being doused in oil completely especially her face.

Daisuke showed no signs of easing up either, he followed up by leaning down on her and continuing his best efforts in the submission. The crowd were now starting to cheer on the prince, they wanted him to choke her out. "Give up Hagiwara-chan. It's over" he whispered in her ear. That was when she started to fight back, pushing up on her knees and her palms pressed against the oily surface to push up on all fours, making Daisuke do the same.

"Nrgh, stop being so stubborn! You have no hope" he growled, looking to lean on her back and start to squeeze her harder and harder.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:12 pm

It was a hard battle to her hands and knees, each inch felt like a mile as one of her four points of contact always seemed to be slipping out from under her. It didn't help that she had Daisuke's weight bearing down on top of her or a crippling choke draining her ability to fight by the second either. Shutting out his words, she focused on the only thing that mattered, escaping. Misaki wasn't going to save her, Daisuke certainly wasn't going to let her go. This was on her.

The idol gathered her legs underneath her, using her shins to be a wider base to work from. Rather than trying to pry at the hold, she reached to, running a hand down Daisuke's side, feeling around as her fingers traced his body. Lower… lower… there. She found the lip of his briefs, curling her fingers around the elastic band that helped to hold them up to get a firm handhold. Red faced, she lifted with all her might, straining her back to try and heft Daisuke into the air, using his own hold to circumvent needing to slip and arm behind his head to brace a suplex. He was unknowingly helping her as she tried to swing him over her head to come crashing down in the oil behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:22 pm

The more he was asserting his dominance, the less talkative Hagiwara was getting. Perhaps, he was getting to her? Maybe she was realizing that she stood no chance against the wrestling prince? Whatever it was, Daisuke was completely focused on squeezing his arms tightly around her head and keeping her bent down. Once more, he tried to wear her down and perhaps push her back down completely on the oiled floor.

Soon, Hagiwara would spread her legs to open up a wide stance. Daisuke wasn't sure what her plan was but he focused on his own which was simply to choke her out. He felt her fingers trace his oiled abdomen, making their way down towards his briefs. "W-what are you trying to do?" Daisuke said, squeezing tighter now. He felt the front of his briefs being grabbed, Hagiwara would curl her fingers around the elastic band to get a firm grip before using his own grip of her head against him and heaving in effort to push up, vaulting the prince over her head and dumping him down on his back.

*SPLASH*

"AAHHHH!!" Daisuke grunted out loudly, with oil splattering about. The prince was now down on his back, chest heaving up and down as he glared up at the ceiling. "Im...possible" he whispered to himself.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:30 pm

The impact hadn't been nearly as powerful as she hoped. Between the inflatable ring and the oil, there was a certain level of cushion as both wrestlers crashed into the canvas. For her partner, she lay in the oil, kicking her legs out to spark herself out, just trying to take a moment and breath. Her chest glistened in the lighting with each heaved breath making her bosom rise and fall. That had been close, far too close. She couldn't just lay here though, slowly rolling herself over, dragging herself to Daisuke. She lifted herself up just enough to drop her chest on top of one of his arms, weakly draping a single arm across his chest. It was a terrible attempt at a pin, but all she could manage at the moment.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:37 pm

To Hagiwara's credit, it was an impressive counter maneuver. Not only did it probably took a lot of effort to pull off but she had to keep a calm head to even think of pulling off such a move. However, luckily for Daisuke there were two things working in his favour. Firstly, the fall from the slam wasn't from the greatest of heights and second, his fall was slightly cushioned from the slightly softer material of the oil wrestling pool.

Still, it did hurt his back a little bit- that and the realization that Hagiwara had just pulled off an amazing counter to take him down. Still looking up at the ceiling in disbelief, he felt something soft and oily press down against one of his arms while an arm draped across his chest. He heard the referee count "One" and he would grit his teeth in anger before bringing his shoulder up to break up the count.

Rolling to his side, Daisuke would get back up on all fours to face Sakura before reaching out to grab her oily hair and pull her up onto her knees along with him. "Hah, Hagiwara-chan. You dare disrespect me with a weak pinfall attempt like that? Nothing short of a submission from you will satisfy me though..." he growled.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:00 pm

No one in attendance thought that would be enough to out Daisuke down, not even Sakura herself. That didn't mean she shouldn't have tried, just on the off chance it had. Her arm was flopped aside into the oil with her opponent's easy break of her pin, rolling over onto her side as he climbed up to all fours, beating her once again in rising. The idol was in poor shape after having been subjected to two long submission attempts and appear to still be recovering. With a soft cry of pain, she was dragged to her knees by her hair, nearly slipping again as he lifted her upright.

Panting, she staked at Daisuke, no doubt he was about to lock her down again. She couldn't let that happen, there no no telling if she would be able to escape again. While his arms were up, still grabbing her rudely by the hair, she drew back one of her hands. Fingers tightly pressed together, palm perfectly flat, she twisted her body with the swing to bring her arm around in a quick vicious arch to give the wrestling Prince and fierce chop across his broad chest that would ring throughout the entire arena. "Hah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:06 pm

The wrestling prince figured Sakura was still looking to catch her breath after being subjected to two submissions, he wanted to take his time with her on his next plan and would grab a hold of her hair as he pulled her up onto her knees alongside with him. After ranting about his plans to make her submit, Daisuke wasn't prepared for what was to happen next. His guard was down and suddenly, Hagiwara would pull one of her hands and twisted her body to gain momentum on her swing and unleashed a stinging chop right across his chest.

*SLAP*

The sound of the chop echoed about near ring side and what followed was Daisuke's screams as he was forced to let her hair go. His arms wrapped around his now reddened chest as he instinctively leaned downwards to protect himself which caused his face to rest up against Hagiwara's lap.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:31 pm

Sakura took hungry gulps of air as she panted. Standing tall, in a manner of speaking, on her knees as Daisuke collapsed down into her. She gave her wrist a vigorous shake, trying to work the numbing sting out of her palm. With her free hand she reached down, fingers pinching the sides of her opponent's cheeks to make his lips purse like a fish. She would guide him upright again, giving him a light shove to push him upright again. Her nostrils flared as she held her hand up over the opposite shoulder, watching for an area of his chest not properly protected. With another mighty swing, she would try to land a back handed chop across his body with similar force, looking to pay him back for his earlier dominance over her. "Hah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:37 pm

The first smack to the chest was the first piece of offence that really did hurt Daisuke. The sloppy guillotine choke was discomforting as was the makeshift suplex but the chop really made Daisuke scream in pain. The impact left his pecs with a shade of red, he could still feel the stinging sensation around his chest whilst he leaned down on her, his cheek resting on her lap.

Hagiewara took this moment to catch her breath but quickly grabbed Daisuke's cheek to make his lips purse and pull him upright again. "Mnrgh!" Daisuke mumbled before once again being chopped around the chest, this time Hagiwara used the backhand. Once more, Daisuke screamed out in pain as sweat and oil flew off his pecs, the stunned prince would lean forward now pretty much as Hagiwara did in the start. His head resting on her shoulder, practically hugging her to stay upright.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:01 pm

That was better, even if her hand stung to high hell. At least she had managed to give herself some breathing room by cutting off Daisuke's onslaught of offense. She placed her hands on either side of his head, lifting it up as she carefully repositioned herself. She was slow, mindful to keep from falling again as she put her back to her opponent. It was a move that under other circumstances would have gotten her locked in another punishing hold, but she was both getting he wouldn't have the energy, and not realizing how her timid movement in the oil left her wide open. Reaffirming her grip of his head from over one of her shoulders, she threw her upper body forward to attempt flipping Daisuke over her back with a snapmare, sending him to the mat.

If she managed to get him down, she would spread her legs wide, her flexibility on full display as she bent forward between them to grasp for the fallen male. Stilling her delicate fingers over his arms, she would try to reel him in, guiding his head between her legs until the heck of his head rested nestled in her lap. One after the other she slipped her oil sheened legs around his head, weaving them into a tight figure four headlock, only starting to squeeze him between her plump thighs once she had fully locked it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next