by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:10 pm

If the first shot was bad, the second really left a mark on Daisuke. The wrestling prince was left screaming in pain, his chest was really sore right now and he was left leaning onto Hagiwara to stay upright. His head was resting on her shoulder whilst he breathed heavily, trying to recover. Despite being a bit tired herself, Sakura knew she had the advantage and was going to push the advantage. Grabbing either side of his head, she would guide it towards the top of his shoulder before using her grip to toss him over and bring him down to the mats.

Once again, oil splashed about the area with Daisuke grunting in pain upon impact. He didn't have the luxury to move away because Sakura's hands would grab his head and pull it near her, until the back of his head rested on her lap and she wrapped her legs around his head for a figure four headscissors. "Nrgh?! *Gack* Ahhh!! *Cough*" Daisuke gasped, his body wriggling about in the oil, his feet kicking the oil pool wildly causing more oil to splatter about while his hands reached up to grab her feet to try and pry them off.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:28 pm

Sakura let out a heavy with, finally able to get a moment where she could catch her breath. She declined back, slipping her forearms down into the oil to help brace herself. Unlike a normal scissor hold where she would have to really train to out on her full force, here she had no such issue. The figure four was cinched in using leverage with the bending of her knees, making it an incredibly easy hold to rest and ramp up the pressure. She threw her head back, shipping her hair out of her face as she squeezed Daisuke between her powerful thighs.

His attempts to paw and pry were mostly fruitless, getting a small giggle from her. She couldn't help it, she got ticklish sometimes. As he struggled, she shifted her hips to playfully rock him side to side, splashing lightly in the oil. It had been him who requested she use submissions after all. Now that the roles were reversed, he didn't seem quite as confident. "I think I can understand why you had such an easy time grabbing onto me now… did you know this is only the second time I have wrestled in oil? It's really strange, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:37 pm

After going back and forth, back and forth in a very intense oil wrestling match where neither competitor had any time to take a breather, finally Sakura had Daisuke in her grasps in such a move which allowed the former pop idol to take a breather. Still, she couldn't get too relaxed or her carelessness would allow the prince to slip free. With her legs and thigh doing most of the work, she pressed her palms against the oiled terrain before leaning her head back, whipping it to get the hair out of her face.

With his breathing severely restricted, Daisuke continued to struggle and find a way out but so far Hagiwara was doing well to thwart every effort. She would rock her hips left and right, smacking his body into the oil to really keep him slathered in it. His hands would continue to pry her thighs while his feet kicked the mats. "Arrghh AHH! And....why....*cough* is that huh?" he asked, wondering what it was that she figured it out which allowed him to grapple her.

As regards to her second question, "Ugh! I-I know...." he said, stating that he already knew about her history in oil matches. Daisuke would bring his hands up, clawing at her thighs one last time before attempting to drive his elbow into it to try and break free.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:05 pm

"Because it's really hard to fight back when everything is so slippery… See?" Sakura tensed up her backside, thighs squeezing Daisuke as hard as she could muster. She assumed he understood the point she was making as his hands groped at her legs, unable to really dislodge the hold. She was already feeling better about this match, finally having caught her breath again. She seemed to have no real intention on breaking the hold herself, just waiting until her opponent had enough. The sudden pain of his sharp elbow digging into her thigh muscle though caused her to jump with surprise and let out a cry of pain, surrendering the hold.

"That really hurt!" Sakura leaned to the side that had just been drilled with the elbow, planting the sole of her food on Daisuke's shoulder to give him a firm shove, to try and slide him away from her. She pushed herself up to her knees, wincing as she rubbed her some thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:14 am

At first, Daisuke thought maybe Hagiwara had caught up to something big. Something which even he didn't know about which was the big secret to be a successful grappler in oil. However, her explanation was rather simple and only served to annoy the prince even more so than he already was due to him being trapped in the figure four headscissors, struggling to escape. His face was turning red, his body glistening in sweat and oil while struggling to power out of the figure four headscissors but ultimately the oil proved too much of a challenge.

In the end, he had to rely on his strikes and ended up driving his elbow into her thigh which did earn him the freedom he so craved. Hagiwara would press her sole against his shoulder to push him away, the oil did the rest of the work and Daisuke slid away to get a good distance away from her. Quickly, he rose up onto all fours while panting heavily.

"Hah....no. That's not it...hah....it's because I'm just better than you" Daisuke offered his own reasoning before rising up onto his knees. He would pass his hands through his hair to push them back before adjusting his briefs, glaring at his opponent. This time, he approached her carefully, slowly crawling to her on his knees with his hands raised at her shoulder level.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:32 am

Sakura made a face, giving a small shake of her head. She looked as if she was about to say something but was suddenly sidetracked by her oily hair draped over her shoulders. She collected it up, brushing it back behind her again, wishing she had known to bring a hair tie or something to keep it from getting in her way. It was a strange feeling to having oil oozing down her back from those long raven locks, making her spine shiver. After her momentary distraction, she snapped back to the match with a ditzy blink of her eyes. Right, she should be focusing, this was serious.

"I think its a bit too early for you to be making claims like that, we have three whole matches to finish."
The idol flashed Daisuke a small wink as she straightened up in the oil, putting her hands on her hips. When Daisuke started to make his way over, she carefully started to do the same but one of her knees slips, making her nearly do a split. With wide eyed surprise, she windmilled her arms in an attempt to keep from falling, looking almost like she was about to lose it before she found her balance. Her heart rate had jumped through the roof, leaving her exhaling a heavy sigh of relief as she looked to her approaching foe and decided not to go to him and risk falling. Instead she held her ground and waited, bringing her hands up defensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:39 am

Daisuke was going to assume that Hagiwara just had a lucky break. Now that he was free from the submission, it was now time for him to go back on the offensive and take this idol rookie down and out for good. Her innocent remarks only seem to get him annoyed even more but what she said was true, it was too early for him to be making any sort of claims especially due to the fact that they still had three matches to finish.

"And I plan to win all three." he would add. When he approached Sakura, she would do the same but the former idol slipped on one knee and struggled to maintain balance. Her hands windmilled about to keep herself barely upright. Daisuke chuckled at the site but was ready to pounce whenever this embarrassing moment of hers was to finish. As soon as it did, the prince lunged in to tackle Hagiwara and take her down on her back with him on top.

Quickly, he straddled her chest before scooting forward to have her captured in a schoolgirl pin position. From there, he would lean forward to grab the back of her head with both of his hands and push her face into his briefs for a face sit smother. "You wanted to grab my briefs earlier right? Well, here's an up close and personal look" he mocked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Sakura wavered, but managed to right herself. She celebrated with a beaming smile, overjoyed she hadn't taken another untimely spill in the oil. This was of course right before Daisuke came diving at her. He caught her in the waste with a tackle, ending both wrestlers flopping back ways into the oil with a splash. Dazed by the initial impact, she kicked her feet lightly, shoving at his body as his form dragged up along her. It wasn't long before the wrestling prince had settling in on top of her, claiming her mushroomed breasts as his throne. She kicked and thrashed as he rode her, the oil making it impossible to actually do much besides slide around beneath him.

As he inched his crotch closer to her face, she grimaced, trying to turn her head away from it. When he grabbed her head, she fought with a straining neck as he pulled her in. "Ugh!" She let out a frustrated cry before he shoved her face into his briefs, rolling his hips forward to try and smother her. Her feet dragged and kicked in the oil as she blindly fought back, trying her damnedest to buck him off of her.

She gave a hard kick, throwing her legs up to bicycle in the air. Once… twice… finally on the third time she managed to hook her heels under Daisuke's armpits, trying to pull her legs down to drag his back down to the mat and pull herself up to a sitting position for a reversal without pinfall attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:49 pm

It was proving out to be a very hard fought contest, there was no messing about between these two wrestlers despite wrestling in oil. Some may not take this genre of wrestling seriously but Daisuke sure as hell did. After seeing an opening to strike, Daisuke did just that and he tackled Hagiwara down to the oily floor before mounting himself on her. Soon, he had her trapped in a facesit smother, clutching the back of her head and forcing her mouth and nose against his briefs to cut off her breathing.

Hagiwara bucked up and trashed about wildly, the oil caused him to slip up and down but Daisuke did his best to stay ontop for as long as he could, maintaining his grip on the back of her head by gripping her hair and really keeping her pressed in there. "Hah...do you give uuuu-whooaa!" he yelped in surprise when her feet curled back and hooked under his armpit and she managed to roll him up whilst she was in a sitting position. Daisuke gritted his teeth, he tried to kick his legs up in the air and try to roll back himself to break free and try to end up on his belly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Sakura had been out in many a suggestive hold of her time. Stretched, splayed, and strangled, but having her face buried in a man's crotch had to be one of the most embarrassing ones she could think of. There were just some things that were impossible to leave to imagination when your face was crammed directly up against it. She was left red faced with a heated cluster as she kicked herself to a sitting position, watching as her opponent managed to roll through and separate the two of them. She shook her head several time looking down at the wrestling prince, determined to defeat him now more than ever.

The idol scrambled herself onto all fours, forgoing her need to rumble through the oil by kicking off the ground to leap the distance, trying to crash her body down across Daisuke's back to shove him back down into the oil. She grabbed hold of his leg and out a hand on his side, using those to push herself into a small spin, rotating on top of his body until she was laying across his body in the same direction. Her legs parted to straddle the small of his back while her slender strong arms slipped around his neck, applying a rear naked choke while weighing him down from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next