Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, FreestylePoet, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, skip-stop, TPC30

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Request Filled for Now, IGNORE!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 am by Frodouken

New here and wanting to put my character to use https://www.afwrpg.com/t21508-raposa-faisca-the-brazilian-bombshell#562690

Down for any match type involving FVF. Think I’ve got a good understanding of the rules rp

Comments: 3

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

2 posters

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  Empty Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Match Type:Sauna match.
Rules: Wrestlers must gain a victory whilst in the sauna room. Leaving the sauna room will result in DQ.
Victory Conditions: Submission or Knock out.

This was it. After being down two to nothing against Sakura Hagiwara this was the only redemption that was left for Daisuke Takeuchi. This all started four weeks ago when the prince had challenged Sakura to a three part match series because he did not believe that she belonged in AFW or in the wrestling world at all. He challenged her resolve, her ability and her determination but after the outcome of the first two matches it appeared that the only ability that was called into question was his own. That is why Daisuke would wait two weeks before resuming this challenge and in that time the prince had a lot to think about and train twice as hard for this very moment.

The first match was oil wrestling which was uncharted territory for Hagiwara yet she came out on top. The second was pro wrestling which again Hagiwara won rather comfortably. Now, the prince being the loser of the second match had the luxury to decide the third match and he went for a sauna wrestling match in hopes that a more gimmick match coupled with the steam and sweat would be the weakness in Hagiwara's defenses.

He was definitely more serious about it than before, having now understood and respected her ability. This time Daisuke was going to treat her as a proper wrestler. The water was running down on his body as he was in his locker room, taking a cold shower as he stepped out and dried himself off. The prince would put on his CK wrestling briefs and a pair of flip flops before heading out of his locker room towards the designated sauna room.

Daisuke:
Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  7025733421_5f54c94442

The prince would not wait to meet Sakura on the outside, instead he would enter the sauna room just to get a good feeling and get used to the heat. He would start to do some light stretches and warm-ups to get ready for the ultimate throw down against his newest rival. "This time...there is no room for error. I will win" he said to himself while waiting for his opponent, with a look of determination never seen before.

Sauna Wrestling Room:
Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  Sauna11
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

Post by Yori Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:59 pm

It had been two weeks since she had last heard from Daisuke. She had been spending most of that over in Friction, training, preparing for whatever challenge came her way. Some of the girls in the locker room would come up to her and curiously ask her things about her brief time completing in Tension, wondering if they should do it as well. She encouraged them to broaden their horizons and accept new challenges, knowing it's what her own mentor would have likely told them. It didn't really matter where they wrestled, every match was a new chance to learn and grow. The three match series had been among one of the more interesting endeavors she had mindlessly agreed to… though with how long the radio silence lasted she wasn't sure if Daisuke even wanted to have their final match if he couldn't win the majority of them to claim true victory.

When she had gotten the request from Tension management to come back to face him for the last time, she was a bit surprised and excited to put a definitive end cap to their matches. It had been her hope that in their time apart he had done some real thinking about what she said and improved his abilities for their next clash… then she had finally arrived and was ushered to a special part of the arena. Another gimmick match. Of course. She had quietly changed into her lighter gear after the Sauna match was explained to her, unwilling to strip herself down to just her underwear which was the only other thing she had on hand.

Sakura Hagiwara:
Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  4Xmci9F

She approached the sauna, lingering at the door for a moment to let out a soft huff. This hadn't been how she envisioned their final match would end, but she was determined to work through this new compilation and best him once more, making good on her earlier claims of sweeping all three matches. It didn't matter what tricks he had up his sleeve, she was ready. Opening the door she slipped inside, letting it close loudly behind her. Padding across the floor on bare feet, she gave Daisuke a small nod of acknowledgment. "Felt confident enough to finally challenge me again but not enough to do it in a real ring I see. What are you playing at this time?"

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:28 pm

It was clear that Hagiwara had managed to put a dent in Daisuke's pride. However, the wrestling prince was quite prideful and a dent in it wouldn't completely shatter his confidence but it was enough for him to think hard on what the consequences were of losing two matches to Sakura Hagiwara. He had doubted her wrestling ability and she had proved him wrong twice, it was clear that Sakura was no longer a rookie nor did her former status as a 'Idol' meant that she could not achieve her dream to be the best wrestler.

The mere fact that Daisuke had to accept that Sakura was not a jobber as he had imagined was a victory for Sakura because otherwise the prince would not show respect to any of his opponents yet somehow Sakura had gotten through him somehow. In the sauna room he was focused, stretching his body and breathing slowly to get used to the heat and sweat.

Finally the door slid open, allowing some cool and fresh air to slip in briefly, before Sakura made her way in the sauna room and closed the door behind them. "Nothing. There are no games to be played this time Hagiwara-chan" he said stepping up to her. Daisuke would extend his hand towards her for a handshake, looking her straight in the eye.

"I made sure to be ready for this match. I trained hard for this match because I knew I was going to wrestle a worthy opponent. I took you lightly but not again Hagiwara-chan. You're a good wrestler and deserve to be treated like one." he admitted. "The truth is I chose this match to get a tactical advantage. I figure I can get the advantage over you in this one." he explained while rolling his shoulders.

It was already getting warm and steamy but Daisuke was going to make sure that it would work against Sakura more than it did against him. "I'm going to treat you like I should any other wrestler...only this time, Hagiwara-chan, I am going to be victorious" he said proudly with his eyes gleaming in determination.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum