Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:57 pm

"W-wha... t-through c-climax...?"

Yuto looked even more flustered, barely able to think about what he should be doing now as he could feel Selunelia's hand edging him closer to another one. He ended up only focusing on holding himself back, barely making an attempt to push the witch or anything, even if he probably had regained most of the strength he lost from the earlier orgasm.

"B-but i-if you k-keep going... I... uuhh...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:03 pm

"Well, that is the intent Yuto-kun, fufufu~" She teased, knowing what the boy was going to say before moaning so helplessly. And in the process picked up the erotic pace of her handjob, pushing him further into that helpless lust he was becoming a victim to. And of course she was loving every minute of it.

The busty witch would be through, as her handjob would not stop until Yuto surrendered to the pleasure and released another climax to her. And as a further taunt, she'd pump his length in synch with each release, further pleasuring him until his climax ended and she released his cock. "So tell me Yuto-kun, do you still believe this is meant to be a simple spar?"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 pm

"N-no, w-wai- aaahh...!" before Yuto could finish his protest, he felt his body began to spasm again, and his juices would spurt out from his cock to coat Selunelia's hand. "H-haaa...!"

His lower half even humped the hand of the witch as she pumped him thoroughly until his load stopped coming out. The boy panted and writhed around under her afterwards, blushing, barely thinking about her words for a moment until it suddenly came to him.

"Y-you... from the start... you wanted to drain me...?" he concluded.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm

"Rather useful having space-manipulation and weather magic, isn't it?" She teasingly responded, looking to her cum stained hand before seductively licking it off, giving him an enjoyable show as she cleaned herself of his seed.

When she finished, she'd give a relieved sigh before looking back to him. "Well, there's much more to just draining you. I get rather bored these days and like to have a proper partner to play around with. And you are a prime candidate." She said, releasing his head from her legs and rolling off him, standing up with a proud smile. "And speaking of playing, I have a few more plans for our time here, along with some additional guests for this session."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:23 pm

"Weather magic..." Yuto was then reminded about something else that Selunelia mentioned before then. "So the storm was your doing too..."

Ugh, I've gotten myself into quite a mess, the boy thought. How to even get out from here...? He remained on the ground for the time being, trying to figure things out. His eyes then blinked when he heard what the witch said.

"G-guests...?"

The boy's mind raced for a moment. He already having a hard time handling Selunelia so far. If there were more people included, then he'd be pretty much done for. And so, seeing the woman stood up, he'd try to get up immediately to tackle her to the ground. If she thought that he's still weakened from the climax, then it could be his chance!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 pm

"Of course, Shisen gets just as bored due to not being allowed to head out. As well as not even having my research to preoccupy her." Selunelia said to his concern over extra guests, smirking as she twirled to the side, avoiding his attempted tackle and bumping her butt against the back of his hips playfully.

"I also have another close friend that likes her exercise." She then playfully placed her finger onto her chin, winking to Yuto as she smirked seductively. "I also have many friends in high places that would love such a prime candidate such as yourself. You're going to become a very popular boy, Yuto-kun~"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:44 pm

"Guh!" Yuto groaned as his attempt to tackle Selunelia only ended up with him being knocked by her butt, which sent him to the ground on his front.

The more he listened to the woman, the more he realized how bad things could be for him the longer this dragged out. The problem was, he couldn't even see an exit in this place so running wasn't really an option. Part of him believed that they're still in the witch's hut, but since he hadn't bumped into any of the furnitures, it's hard to tell if that's the case. As it was, the only thing he could do was to try defeating Selunelia from the look it...

"I-I'm not going to be you and your friends' plaything...!" he declared before rushing at the witch, aiming to kick her legs.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:49 pm

“Aww, but Yuto-kun...” Selunelia would say, smiling as she simply stood while Yuto ran towards her, not the least bit concerned when a flash of light went off from their side and she opened her glowing eyes, revealing she had just used a spell. “You already are~”

In response to her statement, the light would disappear and as Yuto was about to reach the busty witch Shisen would materialize and lunge at him, tackling him to the side before mounting onto him, grabbing his hands and pinning them to the ground while she sat on his waist.

“And guest 1 has arrived.” Selunelia chimed playfully, slowly walking towards the two with a sway to her hips, excited to further play with the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:54 pm

The flash that came out of nowhere distracted Yuto, who's then caught by the surprise attack from Shisen. The boy could only yelp as he was tackled to the ground, and before he could do anything, he found himself already pinned by his assailant. Uh-oh...

"G-get off me...!" Yuto bucked himself off against Shisen in a pitiful attempt to dislodge her, his eyes then caught the sight of Selunelia approaching him. "Ugh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:05 pm

“Sorry, but she only takes orders from me.” Selunelia informed the boy, smiling at him while Shisen kept him pinned down, demonstrating shocking strength as she didn’t struggle to contain him. “A little by-product of her creation, the woman on you isn’t actually human.”

“But she certain seems such, doesn’t she?” She teased using magic to playfully bounce Shisen’s breasts above him. “She looks like a human, sounds like a human...” As she continued, Shisen would then lower her face before capturing Yuto’s lips in a kiss, immediately attempting to force her tongue into his mouth. “And certainly feels like one.”

Selunelia would then stop when she reached the pair’s lower bodies, Shisen immediately understanding and wrapping her legs around Yuto’s for a grapevine and forcing them apart. With him now open, Selunelia would remove her heels and place her right foot onto his manhood, teasingly rubbing up and down his penis with her fishnet-stocking clad foot.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next